I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

LOL! I absolutly loooove the title: "I love you baby, but let's face it - he's MIKA!"

:naughty: I'm not that clever really. It's rumoured to be a real quote by Guy Ritchie and immortalized by Robbie Williams.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRgYdh3yK2s

okay on a serious note. I mean, I love Mika to bits but I would NEVER:

1) Take advantage of his money and fame

2) Go out with him JUST because he's Mika

Mutual feelinsg HAVE to be there...

Well I'm kind of going on the basis that anyone on MFC who would consider it genuinely likes Mika and isn't infatuated with him because of his wealth and fame (especially since he was skint and unknown a few months ago!) And also assuming if Mika wants you to run away with him he likes you too :biggrin2:

I love the image I have of Mika as it stands. The Mika I know at this moment, may not be the same Mika in a relationship.

I don't want the image I have of him shattered.

Sometimes things are better left unknown (bad habits), unreal (make-believe and pretend is always perfect), unsaid (blah, blah, blah is sometimes annoying).

*and I am happily married* :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Just give us your real opinion in the poll. It's anonymous. Your husband won't find out. :roftl:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Just give us your real opinion in the poll. It's anonymous. Your husband won't find out. :roftl:

Oh. Okay, then.

"I love you baby, but face it he's MIKA!!!!!!" :mf_lustslow:

Who wants to buy my return ticket back to Toronto on December 6th?

:roftl: Love the thread, Christine.

I'm not in a relationship at the moment, but if I were with the guy that I like, no. I honestly don't think that I could do it. I would think about it, but when it came down to the wire, I'd stay with my man. :)

Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika! :sneaky2::shocked:

Or what...:naughty:

Actually I'm not in a relationship now, but I think no, he is not the one for me and I wouldn't leave somebody with whom I had intimate relationship for a star. I agree with Cazgirl about taking advantage on his fame, I think I would actually feel very uncomfortable being his little non-famous girlie who screams that she is dating Mika :blink:

if you are in a good relationship and really love your partner and are loved by your partner, too, you would never leave him for a person you hardly don''t know, just because he's famous. i'm sure everybody who is in really in love with his boy-/girlfriend would never leave him/her for an exciting affair with a famous person.

it's just our imagination or dreams of a star we're in love with, we imagine he's like this and perfect and and and... but of course he isn't ;) everybody who says he's in love with a person he doesn't know is only in love with his imagination of a perfect partner, and he puts this imagination into his favourite star.

This is true accept some of us arn't in such a "Traditional" relationship

ie: I have friends who are like 4 people of 5 in the same relationship and others who are together but have open affairs with other people and then go back to their origional partner so who really knows what's going on in everyone elses heads?

And also not everyone here is "Taken"

if you are in a good relationship and really love your partner and are loved by your partner, too, you would never leave him for a person you hardly don''t know, just because he's famous. i'm sure everybody who is in really in love with his boy-/girlfriend would never leave him/her for an exciting affair with a famous person.

it's just our imagination or dreams of a star we're in love with, we imagine he's like this and perfect and and and... but of course he isn't ;) everybody who says he's in love with a person he doesn't know is only in love with his imagination of a perfect partner, and he puts this imagination into his favourite star.

Are you sure Mika isn't perfect? :blink:

Just kidding :naughty:

I agree with you.

Nice poll Christine. Am I really the only one who says that I won't leave my bf for the curly one? I mean talking is one thing but doing.... Never! Once you've found the person you love, you'll never let him go again. Not even for an absolutely gorgeous looking, sweet, gentle, adorable pop-star.

:mf_rosetinted:

I think all you naysayers are talking nonsense, because I noticed no one voted "no". :roftl:

And "yes" seems to be most popular response. :naughty:

There should be an option that reads "I'd try really hard not to, but I'm not sure I trust myself not to give in to that kind of temptation!"

According to a Robbie Williams song Guy Ritchie dumped his girlfriend for Madonna. I'm single and not sure if I would have a Mika obsession at all if I was involved in a relationship, but obviously there are many people who do.

I'm curious to know if Mika wanted to get together, would you leave your partner?

pfft. no! not that i have a partner but wouldnt that be a little shallow? and i am the only one who voted that i didnt fancy mika!lol!:roftl:

Nope.

I enjoy being giddy over him, but if I was in a relationship with someone I loved (Which I'm not, Mika.:wink2:) I would realize that it was all just a land of fantasy and pretend.

Plus, he's just a guy. He may be cute, but he's just another dude.

Seeing as i've got no partner to leave....

but then it'd be weird anyway, because i was a fan first, and then, say we broke up, would i still like his musc as much as i did before?

and then what if he wrote a song called 'Carmel is an evil bizmatch' that'd be a bit sad :tears:

Ha Christine, what a lovely little trip down fantasy lane for us all :roftl:

It's such a hypothetical question as to be almost ridiculous but that's the beauty of it!! :naughty:

Well I voted 'would think about it' because come on folks be honest, you WOULD. I don't care how fabulous your partner is LOL. But I'm a great believer in 'the grass is always greener' syndrome. If you have something good and real and bonded with another person, you don't throw all that away on the offchance. Although that 'every fibre in my being' quote certainly rings true!

And Mika might be a right pain in the a*se, you never know. :roftl: I'd constantly be thinking, "okay Mika I love you and you are fit, but GROW UP!!! :naughty: "

and then what if he wrote a song called 'Carmel is an evil bizmatch' that'd be a bit sad :tears:

But what if he wrote a song called Last Request or Rewind like Paolo Nutini did because he couldn't live without his girlfriend? :wub2: