Support MFC

deano

maybe it is an idea to have people where you can send your money to, for people like me? I'm not allowed to have a paypal acount ore have etc,

I want to send money but I simply can't, so if I could send money to 1 person like...10 euros and he/she can donate 10 euro in my name?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are able to accept almost any type of payment. Postal orders, Cheques, cash:wink2:

If you can't do online payments, there are other options, just PM me and let me know which country you are in.

Dean

maybe it is an idea to have people where you can send your money to, for people like me? I'm not allowed to have a paypal acount ore have etc,

I want to send money but I simply can't, so if I could send money to 1 person like...10 euros and he/she can donate 10 euro in my name?

You should PM Deano, I think he could help you out. Yeah!!! I just made a donation via paypal. I need to remind myself to do this monthly when I am paying my other bills. Thanks to everyone....I love the MFC!!

hmm - not sure that would be a good idea, its always a very odd affair sending money in the post - but maybe the mods would take you up on it :)

Regular MFC members will know that over the past 4 months we have had numerous server problems.

But 6 weeks ago we upgraded to one of the most expensive servers on the market.

Since then the server has been super fast, and I am sure you are all really happy with the speed of MFC recently.

If you have been enjoying MFC recently, then I would like to ask for your support to help us maintain this high level of speed.

We are still looking for donations to help maintain the site. This is NOT a requirement, MFC will always be free, but if you can spare a few pounds/dollars/euros etc then we are still accepting donations.

We accept Paypal, but if you prefer cheque, online transfer etc... we can do that as well.

We keep records of everyone who has donated, and any VIP goodies we get from Mika's management will be put to one side for the donators.

The paypal email address to use is: donations@mikafanclub.com

or PM me if you prefer another method.

Thankyou all for helping MFC remain the largest Mika site on the net.

I WAN TO DONATE. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE?

I think I have an account with paypal through EBAY.com. Does that work?:biggrin2:

Yep. That's how I got my Paypal, and it works just fine.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been 6 months, and I nearly live here! This is rent I'm ecstatic to pay!

• 3 months later...

I think this thread here is really important and I think it belongs back on top of page one! :punk::thumb_yello:

I went to Celebutopia this morning and they had shut down because they weren't able to pay for their server. I don't know about the MFC but we should really all do our best to support the place where so many of us spend so much of their time!

:woot_jump:

We are behind on the updates due to the talks with Mika's management, but everyone who donated will get one on the next block of updates.

We will try and make sure that any secret gigs etc have preference to donators as well (but not exclusively to them)

I wonder if it's just me who has never used paypal at all, but I think it's worth considering if someone known and respected by most of us should actually collect donations at the London meet up (though I don't know when and where that will be) or before the concerts...

I think that method would be quite efficient.... I will definitely donate if someone volunteers to officially collect these sums in London next week..

:D

*Waits for everyone to start donating madly*

:naughty: I hope the people who have already been donating get even more preferential treatment. :fisch:

And I hope these gigs aren't such a secret that I won't know about them in time to get there. :blink: