The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get a quote. I passed a balloon van on the way to work, that's what made me think of it!

ok then, if you can have a look at this.

i can contribute with some money.

<takes note to remember to change money for the UK is NOT in the euro....:sneaky2: >

<takes note to remember to change money for the UK is NOT in the euro....:sneaky2: >

I can get cash from the UK cash machines with my Dutch bank card (the common bank card - debet card? - not the credit card although that one works too). Don't know if it will apply to Italian bank cards too?

I lost the last 20 pound note I had to Sariflor this weekend. But I got a nice ticket for the 4th of December instead. :naughty:

Aaaarrrrgh! This is so hard! I want to be in on the planning but I can't

yet! I'll be home tomorrow! Can't wait to join in this thread again for real!

:biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

10 days! and less than that until I fly to you all!

dcdeb

Ok you lot can I just remind you to send messages to Mika, Mickey, Luke, Cherisse, Martin & Saranayde, via their respective myspaces to the chinese on fri night and to Freddies room after party on the sat!!

ps if we r really lucky maybe breakfast on Sunday!!!!!

Ok you lot can I just remind you to send messages to Mika, Mickey, Luke, Cherisse, Martin & Saranayde, via their respective myspaces to the chinese on fri night and to Freddies room after party on the sat!!

carri i do not know the name of the place and address still! :shocked:

Good Morning:wub2: Hope everyone had a great weekend. Hmm, never thought to ask and write them. Oh, having a shy moment now. LOL!!:wink2: I may get up the courage to message them. LOL Dang, that would be so cool. I can see the band doing it. :biggrin2:

10 more days till I fly out!!! I'll be there in 11 more days!! :roftl:

1st rule for an oldling: never be shy! :biggrin2:

there are loads of teens ready to steel yr place................ha!

For 10 seconds, I considered flying to Glasgow from Tokyo on Nov 15th.

But for millions of good reasons, I have to glumly accept that I can only be there in spirit (first I mistyped spit LOL)

I really really wish I could go. I want to meet you oldlings, I know I really belong with you guys, even though I can never catch up on the happenings on the oldlings thread, I know so many of you from other threads....

And your Oldling Friday nights happen when I am asleep over here....

whinge whinge whinge. :sorry:

I really want you all to have a great time, and I will look forward to hearing so much about it on here. Oh and that concert, what was it? Hope it is fun too.

i sent one to mika last night through his mmmm account but he`s not been on-line yet

Good Morning:wub2: Hope everyone had a great weekend. Hmm, never thought to ask and write them. Oh, having a shy moment now. LOL!!:wink2: I may get up the courage to message them. LOL Dang, that would be so cool. I can see the band doing it. :biggrin2:

10 more days till I fly out!!! I'll be there in 11 more days!! :roftl:

Go on CC - you can do it !!

done it carri! :thumb_yello:

Well done Robi! :roftl:

For 10 seconds, I considered flying to Glasgow from Tokyo on Nov 15th.

But for millions of good reasons, I have to glumly accept that I can only be there in spirit (first I mistyped spit LOL)

I really really wish I could go. I want to meet you oldlings, I know I really belong with you guys, even though I can never catch up on the happenings on the oldlings thread, I know so many of you from other threads....

And your Oldling Friday nights happen when I am asleep over here....

whinge whinge whinge. :sorry:

I really want you all to have a great time, and I will look forward to hearing so much about it on here. Oh and that concert, what was it? Hope it is fun too.

there is one available ticket hun................teaser!

pls pls pls be tempted! :wink2:

Hee hee! Yeah, Sarcasm doesn't come across very well on here! LMAO!! There isn't a shy bone in my body! :naughty: They will get messaged! Oh, yeah!! Who are we messaging? J/K!!:wink2:

all the band, including MIKA! (but i did not send it to MMMM...shall i? i just did the band....)

all the band, including MIKA! (but i did not send it to MMMM...shall i? i just did the band....)

well thats the one mika uses , doesnt he have someone run the mika account for him ? but to be on the safe side maybe u could send him a message too as if think he ignores me now :roftl: