Mika's a geek. But we like his style

dcdeb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These photos make me feel a little queasy, like a voyeur.

Just look at him, minding his own business, probably tired as hell.. and then some paparazzi dude (or dudette, we don't know) comes along and snaps pictures.. Mika being totally unaware of what's going on.

Well, what can I tell you... they were taken several days ago, I didn't see

this until now.. and it's pics of Mika so it's news...

Yes, he seems to be fairly oblivious to them... but still... he is a public person now...

dcdeb

I'm a geek lover from way back... heck I was in the BAND in

high school! :naughty:

hehe, i am a geek lover! our idea of a night out to celebrate the end of school was going to someones place and watch Green Wing that someone dl'd on their laptop via our tv :roftl: we clocked up a total of 60 minutes at the year level partyv:blush-anim-cl:

These photos make me feel a little queasy, like a voyeur.

Just look at him, minding his own business, probably tired as hell.. and then some paparazzi dude (or dudette, we don't know) comes along and snaps pictures.. Mika being totally unaware of what's going on.

yeah, i feel a bit like that, watching him go about his everyday buisness :blink:

Haha! Love the specs. I bags taking the measurements and doing the frame fitting for him! :roftl:

then im your assistant!

I'm a geek lover from way back... heck I was in the BAND in

high school! :naughty:

Likewise I am a geeklover from way back too. The band means the real brass band or is it an expression meaning the band (of geeks). I was reading a Halloween story to the kids yesterday and it said "It snowed to beat the band" ..not an expression we have in Oz, so wondered if you meant something different from a real band...

Haha! Love the specs. I bags taking the measurements and doing the frame fitting for him! :roftl:

Mika can get away with pretty much anything. He's awesome. :wub2:

You would be most qualified for that RB Sky!!

geek but cute!! haha:naughty: :wub2:

hey do you know if he has a sight problem?? (first time i see him wearing glasses...)

yeah, i hadnt seen him wear glasses before either, besides when he was on the video hits interview now i think about it

someone told me before that he does wear prescription glasses, so i guess he does

yeah, i hadnt seen him wear glasses before either, besides when he was on the video hits interview now i think about it

someone told me before that he does wear prescription glasses, so i guess he does

Yeah, when he was wearing the other specs in Sydney I made a comment about them and he said they were real :biggrin2: .

There could be a number of possibilities:

* A distance and near prescription.

* A distance prescription (which depending on the actual power of the prescription, may also be worn for near).

* The specs could be to correct problems with distance vision or near vision, or to simply help relax the eye muscles and allow the eye to focus more quickly for different distances.

* We already know he has dyslexia.

His other specs have a yellow tint in them and I assumed this was to help his dyslexia. I can't really see if there's a tint in these specs.

Anyway, it's all speculation. Geddit... SPECulation. Okay, okay, I'm outta here. :naughty:

I think he is just himself style wise - and if that makes him a geek -

well, I love a geek!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

Seriously guys, geeks are the best catches! The geekiest ones in high school and college often turn into the real #1's in their twenties. My fiance was president of our college's Information Technology club when I met him. He lent me a spare ethernet cable :mf_lustslow: .

Mika, love LOVE those jeans!! But next time, try these shoes:

9054_58675A.jpg