The MFC Memories

CazGirl

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I've a lot of sweet memories here since the first day I joined. Above all about Sunny Monkey.

But since Feb 2007, I've collected a lot of beautiful memories.

I collect them every day I spend my time here with us.

Also in these days, expecially after Bologna's gig, thanks a lot of us I'm collecting in my heart some unique moments and feelings.

Thank you all :huglove:

wow this thread got kinda popular quick!

i read every single page and i have to say, how LOVELY it is to see everyone getting on with each other! it's so nice bringing the good stuff back up :biggrin2:

I so remember the Gingerbread Mika and the Vegetable Mika threads!! weren't they a competition?? Some of them ruled!! :roftl:

i also remember when LookOverMyShoulder posted and everyone was probing questions about whether it was Mika or not :roftl: God that was so early on!

I had so many awesome late nights here too. The birth of the Girl's Thread ... I've never laughed so hard :roftl: and i repeat we were all JOKING :lmao:

I also remember EnFa starting up the Love Today compiled FanVideo...which STILL hasn't been made...

Man where have I been? I don't remember any of this stuff. :roftl:

Except the baked beans. I got in the ground floor of that one voicing my love of Heinz.

I remember in the midst of some sexuality thread Kata came in to give us hell :badmood:

Suzy PMed me to apologize and I told her I didn't care. It thought it was funny that everyone was getting their knickers in a knot. Neither one of us knew Kata was just being sarcastic :mf_rosetinted:

Then there was Jack fooling me into thinking she was a boy.

So many naughty pranksters on MFC. I love it! :naughty:

Oh I kinda remember that, think you were discussing the possibility of him being straight and I stated that we don't CARE if he's straight (:mf_rosetinted: ), not realizing neither of you had been involved in that discussion :doh: I did explain it to Suzy in PM though...I think :boxed:

I also remember WildBlackKitty posting here...she had to stop because she moved I believe. I miss her. And I miss Yop too as it goes. Sometimes I feel it's a new forum and not the cosy old one at all sometimes....but this thread makes me feel like I'm back at the beginning of the year again :biggrin2:

Oh I kinda remember that, think you were discussing the possibility of him being straight and I stated that we don't CARE if he's straight (:mf_rosetinted: ), not realizing neither of you had been involved in that discussion :doh: I did explain it to Suzy in PM though...I think :boxed:

I would never discuss that possibility except to say that there is none. :naughty:

i remember this one thread..

where this person was asking if mika was gay

and every was saying things and adding :mf_rosetinted: at the end of their sentences. it was funny.. but i think it got deleted or something.

maybe it was one of the threads you guys already mentioned, i dont know.. im trying to remember.

and every was saying things and adding :mf_rosetinted: at the end of their sentences. it was funny.. but i think it got deleted or something.

maybe it was one of the threads you guys already mentioned, i dont know.. im trying to remember.

that was the aloe vera one! Not that we care of course :mf_rosetinted:

I also remember WildBlackKitty posting here...she had to stop because she moved I believe. I miss her. And I miss Yop too as it goes. Sometimes I feel it's a new forum and not the cosy old one at all sometimes....but this thread makes me feel like I'm back at the beginning of the year again :biggrin2:

Blackwildkitty :naughty: She just got caught up in real life I think, last I heard was she didn't have internet access at home, so could only come online infrequently.

I don't miss Yop :naughty:

Adding :mf_rosetinted: at the end of the sentence? Who would do that? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm I've only been a member since August so like 3 months, haha but I've been a fan since April. Time just goes my soooo quickly! It's amazing. I don't really have any memories for threads, I do remember when I entered I never had an introduction and I just started posting I think one person said Welcome, haha..I remember I was, and still am in complete amazement at everyone's number of posts! I will get in the thousands soon I hope. One thing I always wanted to say, I guess I'm kind of getting off topic but, without the MFC I don't think I would still be a fan of Mika. Usually things like this are just phases and don't last so long, but again without the MFC I would probably not be listening to Grace Kelly right now, thanks everyone:wub2: