Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww thanks wendi , its caz , thanks for everyones concern , it means so much , i was sooo annoyed and upset lol , but yeah it turned out ok in the end , i actually enjoyed queing more LOL ...:naughty: thanks guys ... love yaz , :wub2: ... see you in glasgow !! :) xx

awww thanks wendi , its caz , thanks for everyones concern , it means so much , i was sooo annoyed and upset lol , but yeah it turned out ok in the end , i actually enjoyed queing more LOL ...:naughty: thanks guys ... love yaz , :wub2: ... see you in glasgow !! :) xx

:woot_jump: GLASGOW!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I SO HATE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna dump him.

it's his fault i didn't meet Mika. i wanted to wait for him to come out after the gig, no matter how long, but my bf wanted to leave.

i so ****ing hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the end of our five year relationship.

don't say that!he stayed with us for areally short time.he was sooo bad!and not all of us could have an autograph or talk to him (he didn't replay cause his throat was really bad :S)...you'll have another chance to meet him!

i'm gonna dump him.

it's his fault i didn't meet Mika. i wanted to wait for him to come out after the gig, no matter how long, but my bf wanted to leave.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh dear....think it over....RL is important.....

don't say that!he stayed with us for areally short time.he was sooo bad!and not all of us could have an autograph or talk to him (he didn't replay cause his throat was really bad :S)...you'll have another chance to meet him!

i don't think so... it was a mistake to bring my "bf". i should have gone there with someone else.

i really don't think i would have another chance, because he won't come to austria and i can't afford to travel around the world to see him somewhere else.

this so sucks. i can't forgive him.

i'm gonna dump him.

to be honest i would probably do that :blush-anim-cl: it would've only taken a couple hours of your boyfriend's life to make you the happiest person ever :sneaky2: he shouldn't have done that

i don't think so... it was a mistake to bring my "bf". i should have gone there with someone else.

i really don't think i would have another chance, because he won't come to austria and i can't afford to travel around the world to see him somewhere else.

this so sucks. i can't forgive him.

Darn. That sucks. First I would strangle him a bit. And then be angry. And then calm down and start thinking about it.:blink:

i'm gonna dump him.

:shocked: :shocked:

Sucks!

But you can not dump your bf because of mika !

I'm sure you'll gonna see another time !

i feel bad for him though.. he probably didn't think it through and he'll definitely regret it now :thumbdown:

but now it's too late.

and i am dumb. why did i leave? ok, i didn't have enough money for the cab (taxi) to leave alone, but i would have walked if necessary.

i'm gonna dump him.

Not to be flip, but shouldn't you have dumped him before so you could stay to see Mika? I'm guessing you left with your boyfriend because you felt like you had to make the choice and in the end you chose your boyfriend. What's the point in breaking up with him now?

Somewhere deep down you must have realized that your boyfriend is more important than meeting Mika. You may want to rethink throwing away 5 years for something you can't change now.

but now it's too late.

and i am dumb. why did i leave? ok, i didn't have enough money for the cab (taxi) to leave alone, but i would have walked if necessary.

i know how you feel because i left chicago and didn't get to meet mika because our car got towed but i could have so easily just waited :no: if i could go back i would definitely do it differently

EXACTLY!

we have no future anymore. that's how it ends i suppose.

please think about it first!!do not do anything "official"!everyone can make mistakes...and don't say you'll never see him again...cause he probably will come back to munich sooner or later

Not to be flip, but shouldn't you have dumped him before so you could stay to see Mika? I'm guessing you left with your boyfriend because you felt like you had to make the choice and in the end you chose your boyfriend. What's the point in breaking up with him now?

Somewhere deep down you must have realized that your boyfriend is more important than meeting Mika. You may want to rethink throwing away 5 years for something you can't change now.

i understand what you want to tell me.

and i hate myself for my decision.

ok, back to his show yesterday:

i am impressed how almost perfect he can speak german!

and when he got that vibrating monkey toy he said "who needs an MTV-award if you can have this"...or something like that. i filmed it! i have to watch it again tomorrow.

ok, back to his show yesterday:

i am impressed how almost perfect he can speak german!

and when he got that vibrating monkey toy he said "who needs an MTV-award if you can have this"...or something like that. i filmed it! i have to watch it again tomorrow.

oh so THAT was it!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: em told me on phone but line was so bad! hehehehehe that was hilarious! :biggrin2:

were ya on the mfc group pic posted here, ircazo, by any chance?