2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, we're not the crazy ones. We're not flying all that way just for one 1-hour performance! At least we'll get our money's worth (sort of )

My best excuse was and IS seeing the Oldlings! I'm sure I'll get my money's

worth :wink2: Seeing Mika is (almost) secondary... :naughty:

Not from the rumours that I have heard. I've heard that there aren't going to be any "good girls" or "good boys" in Glasgow, just some very naughty ones. I can't wait for those reports.

Is that what you were asking about, dcdeb? :biggrin2:

Why, lilmot! Whatever are you talking about?! :shocked:

We are going to be perfect ladies and gentleman (I think there's just

Freddie) all weekend! :roll1:

And... still waiting for some more stories/pics from Oslo! When did

kath say she'd write? Not until the weekend? :sneaky2:

dcdeb

don't bully me now....

and bab, do not read...i would not stand yr witty sarcasm...

but

i was listening to LICM in the car and enjoying it as usual....then it was lollipop...........

i started panicking...feeling that punch in my stomach when the gig is over...my heart started bumping faster...

and i could not stop tears! they flew as a river! i felt so lonely, deprived, abandoned!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

i had to phone mirtilla immediately for support! :wub2:

Ahh robi, I am not going to take the p1ss, didn't you read my sentimental post in the apple thread a couple of weeks ago? If it didn't have my name there you might not have known it was me!

As I think Robi reported, we got the train in and arrived about five. there were four MFCers there already...looking like refuees! Once again, it was brilliant to meet new friends and we all got on brilliantly immdediatly. Doors opened about 8 20. By this time it was obvious that we were not going to catch the last train!

Once inside, it was great, really small.... a bit like my first mika gig at the ABC inGlasgow in Feb. I took Robis advice and went for central position. I was resting my elbow on the stage and often had to move it to prevent mika from standing on it...I was THAT close.

Richard the camera man (who is actually called Andy according to Simon the bus driver and I believe him as I heard him called it in Torino) came over.

That confused me because I went up to him and asked him if he was Richard and if he knew he had a thread dedicated to him at the MFC, then later we were talking to some of the other guys about him and they said his name was Andy which confused us.

Your welcome me dear :thumb_yello:

I know how good texts and contact are especially after a Mika gig :biggrin2:

See they remembered so well us going on about Glasgow and Donny :biggrin2:

Great stuff .. pleased you warm and safe and sound :thumb_yello:

We mentioned the HUGE MFC meet up in Glasgow to the camera man and also talked about it again to Cherisse and Mikey and told them to come to the after gig party at Glasgow Central TL (oh I and I said it to Martin too)

Hell yeah!!!! Some emo girls even tried to steal our sign!

:shocked: No! Shocking! They should just join the MFC themselves!!

Kath, kath, kath!! You´re unbelievable!! :lmfao:

I can imagine the scene, kath holding mika´s leg: DON´T GO AWAAAAAAAAY!!!

The face of adoration in that pic is priceless :roll1:

Anyway, THANKS for taking the time to post here at 4:00 AM. You´re so lovely for words :wub2:

Need more reports, people!

you have been too much with kata

yeah, I cached the kata desease. :mf_rosetinted: there's no cure. *happyly sick ever after*

im SO jumping and singing like a nut at mikas shows! lol

the guys behind us in San Fransisco saw mika for the first time and they were when they saw us jumping like crazy....hahahaha

they didnt understand how we know everything....like when the show start and EVERYTHING (like after 9-5 song and stuff) heehee

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 days and im going to london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE BTW!

oh I'm insanely pathetic at gigs also, which is odd as I am not an overenthusiastic person by nature. just ask esperia and her poor bf: in bologna I made a hell out of their gig cause of all of my screaming and jumping.

As I think Robi reported, we got the train in and arrived about five. there were four MFCers there already...looking like refuees! Once again, it was brilliant to meet new friends and we all got on brilliantly immdediatly. Doors opened about 8 20. By this time it was obvious that we were not going to catch the last train!

Once inside, it was great, really small.... a bit like my first mika gig at the ABC inGlasgow in Feb. I took Robis advice and went for central position. I was resting my elbow on the stage and often had to move it to prevent mika from standing on it...I was THAT close.

Richard the camera man (who is actually called Andy according to Simon the bus driver and I believe him as I heard him called it in Torino) came over.

lmao, laughed so hard at your reports, kath!

so richard's not richard... how intriguing.. now the real question is: who's richard then...? :mf_rosetinted: *could care less* :roftl:

I am SO glad the gig was so brilliant, not to mention the stage diving (HIGHLY fascinating but a little dangerous too imo.. :biggrin2: ).

great you also had a wonderful time meeting mr M after!! you took all that long journey to reaqh good ol' norway, I am delighted your time was extra special!!

As all reports this week, he seemed to be having the time of his life..ok last bit now as I really must go

I agree 1000%. it's what stands out for everyone to see, I think. whatever opinion about mr M we have (love him, hate him, are real fans, are not real fans :mf_rosetinted: ), we all agree during this new tour he's truly sincerely happy of the audience's answer to his show and of his show itself.

as robertina said once, I think it's where he wanted to go. and he's got there now and it's exactly like he wanted it to be. i am pleased for him.

It was so fantastic. We were standing right in front of the stage. You can se Kath in one of the pictures.

I got an autograph and a hug from Mikahe said to me that he think it was so cold here in Norway.

hehehehe, let's see him in jan. or feb.... :roftl: it shall be fun for him to visit russia in dec... :fisch:

I still haven`t landed. When I thinking on that I have talk to Mika and hug him me heart go wild. :wub2:

I can`t get it of my mind. My kids are sick of hearing of the consert :roftl:

Mika sang 3 new songs. I thougt 2 of them was real good.

I wish I could see him again right now.

I still haven`t landed. When I thinking on that I have talk to Mika and hug him me heart go wild. :wub2:

I can`t get it of my mind. My kids are sick of hearing of the consert :roftl:

Mika sang 3 new songs. I thougt 2 of them was real good.

I wish I could see him again right now.

join the club, dear. :biggrin2: it's always like that after a gig and the 1st gig leaves ya breathless. well, the others too :naughty:

3 new songs..? should they be holy johnny, missionary man and o.c. how much do you love me..?

I have downloaded it, but it makes no difference, unfortunately. I hope someone puts in on Youtube soon, please?:blush-anim-cl:

I tried uploading to YouTube but the quality is so bad it's virtually unwatchable. Try upgrading your copy of Windows Media Player to the latest version. It should sort out the problem.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx?displang=en&qstechnology=