Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

OMGOMGOMGOMG... I was there too!

I was standing on the right side of the stage, 3th row or something!

It was absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGGG :mf_lustslow: !!!!

I loved to see the joy in his eyes, he was so happy :biggrin2: !

And the Dutch part..OMG, he's really good in speaking other languages!! That was SO cuteeeeee :biggrin2: ! Was funny when he didn't know how to say 'plaatenmaatschappij' (record company), I heard people screem 'PLAATENMAATSCHAPPIJJJJJJ!!!' LOL!

Oh I also missed the lollipop- and big girls.. There was 1 HUGE Big Girl on stage, the plastic one :P *lol* !

And, jep, like others said: he keeps calling HJ a new song :roftl: ..Well maybe it IS a new song for a lot of people who don't come here, so he's right calling it a new song.

I absolutely LOVED How Much Do You Love Me :wub2: !!

Well, that's it for now! I have to go to school :sneaky2: ..

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Dutch part..OMG, he's really good in speaking other languages!! That was SO cuteeeeee :biggrin2: ! Was funny when he didn't know how to say 'plaatenmaatschappij' (record company), I heard people screem 'PLAATENMAATSCHAPPIJJJJJJ!!!' LOL!

He's a living Assimil-Method !! :naughty:

I think we should all do the same, even if it sounds funny, it's so nice to hear someone actually trying to communicate with you :thumb_yello: I thought he'd only do it in France because french is his second native language, but it's such a nice attention to try to do it every single night and in every single language... :wub2:

His dutch is better than the dutch from my polish neighbour who lives here for nearly 10 yrs, LOL...

The concert was GREAT, WHAT A PARTY!

We were in the right side of the stage...row 6 or something..

I could believe it was over already!

Damn....i want him back in Holland soon!!!!!

Thanks for all the pictures and videos people....i didnt take any myself.

Oh my god it was absolutely amazing. I had such a great time meeting the MFCers and the show was beyond awesome. I loved it. The Dutch speaking was so cute! :wub2:

I didn't get to meet him unfortunately, I had a train to catch. *cries* But I gave Blue my stroopwafels and she promised to give them to him.:biggrin2: Next time I'm gonna make sure that I don't have to leave early though, 'cause that kinda sucked. :thumbdown: But I'm glad that he got to see the flag and that you guys took a picture of him with it!

Loved the reports and Pics...WOW!

Diana..you enjoyed it then!

Is Blue not back yet?

I did, very much! I'm still completely dead though, I really will need a week to recover. :naughty:

I have no idea where blue is! Can't wait for her report!

We actually arrived quite late for my liking and though we did see the MFCers (yeh you recognised me:biggrin2: ) We couldn't reach everyone. Diana tried to get us there but the man there was being all mean and wouldn't let 2 innocent girls join the club:blink: So I only talked to a few MFCers and my name is still not on the flag:tears:

They were idiots! When I left the queue I told them, can I please pass by, I'm leaving but some others are taking our place. They let me pass and then 10 seconds later when you guys wanted pass them they were all annoying. Gaah so pathetic they were twice your height! Such heroes...

Oh btw Ingie, my phone semidied on me so I didn't read your text till I got home! :naughty:

In the crowd there were some girls in front of me who had balloons with "Can we have your first baby" and "Can I have a kiss" written on them. :blink:

So you had fun :biggrin2:

But ofcourse! :biggrin2:

I was worried beforehand that I wouldn't be able to sneak my camera in but the security guy just glanced in my bag and didn't even check my coat or anything so that was all good!

I took some pics of the support act too btw, still need to resize. They were cuuuuute though!

But ofcourse! :biggrin2:

I was worried beforehand that I wouldn't be able to sneak my camera in but the security guy just glanced in my bag and didn't even check my coat or anything so that was all good!

I took some pics of the support act too btw, still need to resize. They were cuuuuute though!

Yeh i see , nice pictures :biggrin2:

Pleased you all had a great time :thumb_yello: