Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the concert and it was AMAZING as usual.:woot_jump:

I was standing on the front row :wub2:

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song :roftl: :roftl:

He sad

mika -- "And now a new song it's called holy johnny"

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

mika -- "Okey accept for those 2 over there" *points at us* :roftl:

Or something like that

More later I'm uploading the photo's now

O and Mika spoke Dutch and I filmed it :roftl:

Thanks Starrats - I can go to bed happy now I have seen the

first report :wub2:

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

mika -- "Okey accept for those 2 over there" *points at us*

Or something like that :naughty:

O and Mika spoke Dutch and I filmed it

:mf_boff::lmao::groupwave::thumb_yello:

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

Hahahahah, I so hear him saying that. :mf_rosetinted:

Good you had a great time! :punk:

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song :roftl:

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

He is still calling that a NEW song?? :lmfao:

thanks for your report, Starrats..:huglove:

Humphrey is stalking meeeee! :glasses2:

so what? :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, this is getting late, I'm off to bed and probably I will be dreaming of this thread and what people might post... *sigh* and Andy and the (actually not sooo) tall curly one... OH btw, when I was talking to friends earlier today about Mika, one of them said: "...oh, yes Mika, isn't he that hyperactive, short, curly guy from the EMAs? " and another one "He's from Finland, right? Or was it Sweden?"

That was when I had my grand entrance...

Me: "*clearing throat* ...guys, actually he was born in 1983 in Beirut.......

... .... ..... .... ........ .... ..... ..... ...

..., okay?"

Friends: ":blink: Oh, yeah, I see." and then (oh yes I heard that! ) whispering to each other: "Any idea how we can help her? "

I see myself in you :lmao:

I just got back from the concert and it was AMAZING as usual.

I was standing on the front row

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

Or something like that

Aah sounds awesome!! :biggrin2:

and about holy johnny - hilarious! :roftl:

Ah, this is getting late, I'm off to bed and probably I will be dreaming of this thread and what people might post... *sigh* and Andy and the (actually not sooo) tall curly one... OH btw, when I was talking to friends earlier today about Mika, one of them said: "...oh, yes Mika, isn't he that hyperactive, short, curly guy from the EMAs? " and another one "He's from Finland, right? Or was it Sweden?"

..., okay?"

Friends: ":blink: :blink: Oh, yeah, I see." and then (oh yes I heard that! :sneaky2: ) whispering to each other: "Any idea how we can help her? :blink: "

AWW Violet, don't worry we still love you here.

I just want to know if Blue issued my balloon challenge to The Waugh, if she wasn't seduced by his blue eyes that is.LOL!

..., okay?"

Friends: ":blink: :blink: Oh, yeah, I see." and then (oh yes I heard that! :sneaky2: ) whispering to each other: "Any idea how we can help her? :blink: "

Haha, thats exactly my reason why I prefer to talk to you guys about Mika!

We know...! :biggrin2:

..., okay?"

..so we have to search a pc and get into mfc:naughty:

I'm off too bed in a bit, but just wanna say that the show was amazing. I'm not a huge Mika MFC fan, but I am an early one. Saw him play at the Jensen show back in March (can you believe ONLY my friend and I went to get pics and autograph, what a difference now ey haha). Anyway. Great show, danced my feet off on the balcony with great view of complete stage and crowd. Was surprised at how well Mika did his Dutch lines, without sneak peak on paper (I think). I only have vids, not sure how they turned out, but will work on them this week.

Oh, a little disappointed with the amount of dressing up (didn't do it myself but expected lots of crazy outfits...I've seen like 3).

Oh, no Lollipop Girls, nor Big Girls.

Off too bed. Just wanted to post something before this thread explodes tomorrow. I'll post vids later. Good night, evening, morning, wherever you are.

I'm off too bed in a bit, but just wanna say that the show was amazing. I'm not a huge Mika MFC fan, but I am an early one. Saw him play at the Jensen show back in March (can you believe ONLY my friend and I went to get pics and autograph, what a difference now ey haha). Anyway. Great show, danced my feet off on the balcony with great view of complete stage and crowd. Was surprised at how well Mika did his Dutch lines, without sneak peak on paper (I think). I only have vids, not sure how they turned out, but will work on them this week.

Oh, a little disappointed with the amount of dressing up (didn't do it myself but expected lots of crazy outfits...I've seen like 3).

Off too bed. Just wanted to post something before this thread explodes tomorrow. I'll post vids later. Good night, evening, morning, wherever you are.

Thanks for the report, are you coming to any of the UKgigs, they'll be lots of dressing up going on there I can promise you.

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song :roftl: :roftl:

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

omg so funny! it must be a great feeling to be pointed out by him during a gig though...

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

HAHA!

How funny Starrats!

And how great that you guys made it to the front row!!!

It's so funny that he still calls HJ new, and we all know it by heart since so many months ago, LOL!!

We were saying that it wasn't new in Barcelona but he never heard us,hehe, good job that he heard you guys!

I can't wait to see the pics...and Super Especially his Dutch!!!

Helloooo!!

Ah I'm completely knackered.

So, got there at 16.00 or something.. Met Blue and the girls (aww :biggrin2: ) but then decided it was waaaay to cold so I left them to sit in a warm and cozy restaurant.

Went back at 18.00 (doors were going to open at 18.30) where we found the queue was not that big yet. Couldn't join the MFC crowd anymore though.

Anyway we got inside (smuggled my cam in :D), walked to the right side of the stage and were 2nd row.. then later 4th row or something I don't really remember.. Then we waited some more till Alphabeat came on. They were lovely!

Then more waiting.. ofcourse.. till we heard the sounds of 9 to 5! Yay.

The show was great, nothing new to report really. Just greatness. It was my first Mika show and I loved it to bits! The guy is like a pogo stick on stage! What struck me was that he's less tall and less skinny than I thought he would be. Go figure!

His Dutch was hella funny. I recorded it aswell but I have no idea how it turned out. I'm trying to get some pics and stuff sorted AS WE SPEAK. So more later..

We were waiting for you, deb! :wink2:

Ooops, sorry! Sometimes I actually forget about this place when I'm

spending time IRL! :blush-anim-cl:

I was standing on the front row

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

How wonderful! First report! Thanks, Starrats! Too funny!

The show was great, nothing new to report really. Just greatness. It was my first Mika show and I loved it to bits! The guy is like a pogo stick on stage! What struck me was that he's less tall and less skinny than I thought he would be. Go figure!

His Dutch was hella funny. I recorded it aswell but I have no idea how it turned out. I'm trying to get some pics and stuff sorted AS WE SPEAK. So more later..

Oh Diana! So glad you had a good experience! Pogo stick is a good

description! :roftl:

Can't wait to see what pics you have to post! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

He sad

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

mika -- "Okey accept for those 2 over there" *points at us*

Oh, thanks my SR!!! The guy is unbelievable. He will keep calling HJ as new until he releases it officially i´m afraid XD

lol, I can't believe you did that! This is so cool! :biggrin2:

Hopefully someone filmed that special moment *lol*

Thanks for your review wingyie! Mika talking Dutch WITHOUT any help...yay...he keeps suprsising me when it comes to languages! :naughty:

Helloooo!!

Ah I'm completely knackered.

So, got there at 16.00 or something.. Met Blue and the girls (aww :biggrin2: ) but then decided it was waaaay to cold so I left them to sit in a warm and cozy restaurant.

Went back at 18.00 (doors were going to open at 18.30) where we found the queue was not that big yet. Couldn't join the MFC crowd anymore though.

Anyway we got inside (smuggled my cam in :D), walked to the right side of the stage and were 2nd row.. then later 4th row or something I don't really remember.. Then we waited some more till Alphabeat came on. They were lovely!

Then more waiting.. ofcourse.. till we heard the sounds of 9 to 5! Yay.

Thank you!!! Sounds like the concertw as as great as usual! Can't wait to see your pix and vids!