Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, brilliant pix diana! thanx! :wub2: :wub2:

No problem! :)

Nice pictures and video's.

Like the dutch I was wondering if he would speak Dutch.

So now I know, Thank you

I thought it sounded a little 'Afrikaans' which was cool.

Here's the second video, the rest of the Dutch speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz48HFDSdZE

Now I'm off to bed. Sadly, the alarm clock will go off again in 4 hours.

Back to reality. :(

And Mika was clearly reading from his keyboard :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'd say Mika defo needs a Dutch teacher... Let me think... Do I know any Dutch teacher around here...

Oh yeah... me of course! :naughty: :naughty:

Ok apart of that silly joke, got texted somewhere in my sleep... Helen met him and he signed her CD "For Helen". She also said she met some nice boys and will tell it all tomorrow...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

it's only 7 am here...but i woke up and found a real great text from blue...

WE MET MIKA, ABSOLUTELY NO PICS ALLOWED, WE HOLD THE FLAG AND THEN JERRY ASKED US FOR A CAMERA AND TOOK A PIC!! WITH MIKA, US AND THE FLAG!! YAY FOR THE MFC!!!

thanks blue, sorry i could not post it before, but both mirtilla and i were already sleeping...

so.................

jerry is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and The Flag is climbing the officiality wall!!!!

(sorry if all this has been posted already...cannot catch up now! :blush-anim-cl: )

it's only 7 am here...but i woke up and found a real great text from blue...

WE MET MIKA, ABSOLUTELY NO PICS ALLOWED, WE HOLD THE FLAG AND THEN JERRY ASKED US FOR A CAMERA AND TOOK A PIC!! WITH MIKA, US AND THE FLAG!! YAY FOR THE MFC!!!

thanks blue, sorry i could not post it before, but both mirtilla and i were already sleeping...

so.................

jerry is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and The Flag is climbing the officiality wall!!!!

(sorry if all this has been posted already...cannot catch up now! :blush-anim-cl: )

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I just got back from the concert and it was AMAZING as usual.:woot_jump:

I was standing on the front row :wub2:

And Mika pointed at me and Babz when we screamed that Holy johnny was NOT a new song :roftl:

He sad

mika -- "And now a new song it's called holy johnny"

We --*NO IT'S NOT*

mika -- "Okey accept for those 2 over there" *points at us* :roftl:

Or something like that :naughty:

More later I'm uploading the photo's now

O and Mika spoke Dutch and I filmed it :roftl:

Wow, he spoke Dutch! Can't wait to hear/ see that. Fantastic that you filmed it, Starrats:thumb_yello:

When I have the kids out of bed, eaten breakfast, brought them to school I will make myself a cup of coffee and sit behind my computer to read this whole thread!

Thanks a LOT for all the pics and reports :thumb_yello:

It's so funny that he still calls HJ new, and we all know it by heart since so many months ago, LOL!!

I guess it has just become some sort of routine... :naughty:

I'm uploading one of the Dutch speaking videos hehe. I hope youtube won't kill the quality!

Here's something to keep you happy in the meantime.. :naughty:

Adam002.jpg

Randard!!!! :wub2:

Hey people,

I was back at 1.30 so I just wanted to go to bed. Just uploaded 62(!) pics and videos:biggrin2: It was totally amazing! I expected it to be great, but this was just :wub2: :wub2:I will make a longer report once I'm back from school. We actually arrived quite late for my liking and though we did see the MFCers (yeh you recognised me:biggrin2: ) We couldn't reach everyone. Diana tried to get us there but the man there was being all mean and wouldn't let 2 innocent girls join the club:blink: So I only talked to a few MFCers and my name is still not on the flag:tears:

We were first row behind Starrats and Rockingbabzz who both were really great, I laughed my ass off during Holy Johnny.

Mika: Nobody knows what this song is about

They: WE DO!

Mika: Okay, they do

I made some really awesome pics and videos also of him speaking Dutch . But like I said, full report and pics and videos will come this afternoon!

Now I'm going to put the giant Mika posters I bought on my wall:wub2:

Hey people,

I was back at 1.30 so I just wanted to go to bed. Just uploaded 62(!) pics and videos:biggrin2: It was totally amazing! I expected it to be great, but this was just :wub2: I will make a longer report once I'm back from school. We actually arrived quite late for my liking and though we did see the MFCers (yeh you recognised me:biggrin2: ) We couldn't reach everyone. Diana tried to get us there but the man there was being all mean and wouldn't let 2 innocent girls join the club:blink: So I only talked to a few MFCers and my name is still not on the flag:tears:

We were first row behind Starrats and Rockingbabzz who both were really great, I laughed my ass off during Holy Johnny.

Mika: Nobody knows what this song is about

They: WE DO!

Mika: Okay, they do

I made some really awesome pics and videos also of him speaking Dutch . But like I said, full report and pics and videos will come this afternoon!

Now I'm going to put the giant Mika posters I bought on my wall

So happy you've a great time...where is the treasure?:glasses3:

OMG! I wished I was there yesterday.. <//3

I've read the whole thread so far and I get the feeling you all enjoyed his concert! That's nice to hear :wub2:

The Mika-Speaking-Dutch part is amaaaaaaasing <3 :mf_lustslow:

Can't wait for more!

:lmfao: *cough* sorry:rolleyes:

Thanx all for your reports, pic and vids!!!! {I think we're gonna steal Richarandrew's job:naughty:}

Thanks so much for all the reports, pics and vids!! I'm probably going to be late for school but I just had to read/see every little thing :roftl:

The dutch was sooo funny! I actually understood him better when he was speaking german :naughty: