Places MIKA has not been to yet but Should!!!

elanorelle

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9. Romania!! Especially Bucharest! c/o Vanessa

1 The weather is not to hot in winter and spring and rarely rains !

2 Many interesting places to visit :museums,parks

3 Many Romanian restaurants .The food is yummy !

it rarely rains huh? alrighty,that's gonna convince him :roftl:

BUT,thing is,I know Americans and aussies want him to come back,but think about ur lot,to wich countries he hasn't been yet

So ROMANIA is totally on that list :punk:

dun mind Bucharest,I like the city,plus i got so manny good friends there,always love going

But if u really want him to love it,i suggest

SIBIU - cultural capital of europe for 2007 may I add

I'm from Cluj,but who cares,if he's in Romania there's no city I wouldn't go to see him

• 3 months later...

I have a vision that MIKA will, one day, play this place:

MUSIC CENTER AT STRATHMORE, NORTH BETHESDA, MD.

http://www.strathmore.org/facilityrentals/musiccenter.asp

AT THE RIGHT OF THE PAGE UNDER "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION"

Select: "View Photo Alum of the Music Center at Strathmore" to see

what the place looks like. Ofcourse, it's in my neck of the woods,

but I SO see MIKA performing there!

. . . . MAYBE AFTER MIKA WRITES HIS OPERA--OR SOONER ! ! !

WHY NOT?

he's never been here in southamerica...he was REALLY surprised when somebody told him after a show, that she came from Argentina, it was like :shocked:

but there is gossips about he being here in November...a festival :P

I think it must be more difficult to accept in places like Australia, or states of USa he's never been...I mean...he was so close!!!

here we're used to wait... :naughty:

13. ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because its awesome and there are soooo many nice people there!!!!!

So true...

Just watch my siggy...He looks great with that background, haha

he's never been here in southamerica...he was REALLY surprised when somebody told him after a show, that she came from Argentina, it was like :shocked:

but there is gossips about he being here in November...a festival :P

I think it must be more difficult to accept in places like Australia, or states of USa he's never been...I mean...he was so close!!!

here we're used to wait... :naughty:

13. ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because its awesome and there are soooo many nice people there!!!!!

So true...

Just watch my siggy...He looks great with that background, haha

Hey Romi!! I haven't seen you around for soo long!!

I hope he comes to Argentina for you too!!

Your siggy looks amazing!!

I want to come for a visit! :biggrin2:

Calgary! Mika, come play the Coke Stage at this year's Calgary Stampede! You already wear tight jeans, your big girls already have cowboy boots - you'd fit in perfectly!!! :mf_lustslow:

And, so as not to be selfish, I'm going to say Argentina - Buenos Aires, maybe? Because there's symphonies and orchestras. And because you speak Spanish. Oh, and because you have a gabillion fans in Argentina who are nowhere near anywhere you've played to date. :thumb_yello:

I'll second this one!!!

.....and I'll add my house too. hehe!! my 5 year old loves MIKA almost as much as I do and would jump at the chance to Jam with him. He plays the drums ( pretty darn good for a five year old I must add!!)

You could take him out into the wilderness :das::fisch:

And get lost? :lmfao: I'm sure I'd be well liked by him then. :lmfao:

I actually did get lost driving around here once last year. I went out just to get away from campus. I ended up driving over an hour on some back dirt road and had to chose between left and right a couple times. Made it to some town with a really funky name. Finally hit pavement... ended up at a mountain and back on a dirt road. I turned around and went another direction. I finally called my mom after I found a road sign telling me what route I was on and she got out a map.:roftl: I ended up going in the wrong direction and was a ways away from campus.

Never again will I just go off driving that far not knowing where I am or where I'm going. I'll just turn around next time. :naughty:

Oh, and I now have a map in my car. zhhz

as I mentioned before !

he has to come to Victoriabc in July because of the special holiday where 40, 000 people or more descend in colour and fun and do this! and I am so serious about getting him to play even for free ( I'd help raise$$$)

luminera2.jpg

and!

2007_IMG_0091.jpg

I am going MIKAish this time!:)

BUT,thing is,I know Americans and aussies want him to come back,but think about ur lot,to wich countries he hasn't been yet

So ROMANIA is totally on that list :punk:

dun mind Bucharest,I like the city,plus i got so manny good friends there,always love going

But if u really want him to love it,i suggest

SIBIU - cultural capital of europe for 2007 may I add

I'm from Cluj,but who cares,if he's in Romania there's no city I wouldn't go to see him

I agree !He can come anywhere else in our country doesn't matter where !!!!!

I would love him to come back because I haven't seen him :tears:

Australia didn't get a tour like other places have had. Only 1 show which was promo. And Australia is almost as big as America so to compare it would be like saying he just called in to New York for a day.

Which isn't much :(

I know there's alot of places he has never been to aswell.. And I hope he does tour everywhere so ALL his fans get to experience this because we all matter.

But like I said I would love it if he actually toured here. And do 5 concerts.. Because I haven't seen him yet and really realllllly want to!! :biggrin2:

It was like a 3-4 hour trip to Chicago this Feb. and we loved the concert. We live in IL and would love to see him come to St. Louis Missouri because that is only an hour away from where we live. That way maybe we could go alone and not have any of our family worry considerably. We're 21 years old and the worring stuff is getting old.:blink::roftl: We know they mean their best. But yeah, would love to have him come to St. Louis but only after he has rested and has had his break.:thumb_yello: