Blue Sky

hey!

be sure you'll have the largest supporter basis when mika is in australia!

we all be supporting you! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Robertina:biggrin2:

I've just watched the video that SCG took (everytime I see your name I think of the Sydney Cricket Ground). It's soooo.... real! Some of the best concert footage of Mika I think I've seen. Sound was good, and he was nice and close and you kept on him well. And he did seem happy. Bless you!

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot laugh soooo loud!! Just watched both petition vids, couldn't get over how loud you all were:roftl:

Watching it made me wonder something though.... Mika is so polite and quiet and I wonder if he get nervous or scared doing those meet the fan things. I personally am hopeless at small talk when meeting new people and it would intimidate me, but obviously I am not Mika. Just wondered...

You lot laugh soooo loud!! Just watched both petition vids, couldn't get over how loud you all were:roftl:

Watching it made me wonder something though.... Mika is so polite and quiet and I wonder if he get nervous or scared doing those meet the fan things. I personally am hopeless at small talk when meeting new people and it would intimidate me, but obviously I am not Mika. Just wondered...

Mika - nervous or scared?.............................I think that is exactly

why he has huge bodyguards!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Hi all,

I'm new on the forum. I'm French but I live near Edinburgh.

I just wanted to say thank you to the person who sold me a ticket at the door. She was one of the first persons in the queue.

Thanks to her I had a fantastic time, it was my first Mika concert and it's not gonna be the last, thats for sure!! I'm even looking into driving for 5h30 to attend the Doncaster show on Saturday. but once again I dont have any ticket, so if anyone has an extra one for sale, let me know!!

the concert was simply amazing. It's the first concert i have been to that you exit the venue with a big smile on your face!!

and after the concert, meeting Mika made it all even more fantastic!! he is such a sweet and cute guy!!! and I got to kiss him (on the cheeks only:-))

I have uploaded some pix on flickr if you want to have a look http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00/

his smile is so beautiful on the one from oustside......

I hope I can meet some of the fan club members in the future, maybe in Doncaster, if I get crazy and decide to go!!

Christelle.

Hi all,

I just wanted to say thank you to the person who sold me a ticket at the door. She was one of the first persons in the queue.

Thanks to her I had a fantastic time, it was my first Mika concert and it's not gonna be the last, thats for sure!! I'm even looking into driving for 5h30 to attend the Doncaster show on Saturday. but once again I dont have any ticket, so if anyone has an extra one for sale, let me know!!

the concert was simply amazing. It's the first concert i have been to that you exit the venue with a big smile on your face!!

and after the concert, meeting Mika made it all even more fantastic!! he is such a sweet and cute guy!!! and I got to kiss him (on the cheeks only:-))

I have uploaded some pix on flickr if you want to have a look http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00/

I hope I can meet some of the fan club members in the future, maybe in Doncaster, if I get crazy and decide to go!!

Christelle.

Welcome Christelle - am glad you enjoyed it - it was a fantastic

night - and lucky you, a kiss on the cheek!!!! :wub2:

Hi all,

Christelle.

lol you kissed him???:wub2: I wish I were that brave...good for you!

Hi all,

Christelle.

Wow Christelle, your photos for the most part are so clear. Either you're very talented or you've got a fantastic camera or both. It's like he actually stopped and posed for yours or something. Thanks very much. Oh, and Welcome to the MFC!

Where am I?

Ohhhhh, not in Scotland any more, that's for sure :(

After many hours of reading and looking at photos, videos etc. (and

thanks to all who have posted so far!) I thought

I'd say how brilliant it was to meet everyone who was at the Glasgow

meet. Even without Mika, meeting you all would have made the trip

worthwhile! Thanks for making it such a memorable weekend.

I don't think there's much left to report on that hasn't already been

described -- no sense in me writing it all over again.

I would like to respond to some of the posts, though (not chatting,

Blue Sky, just *enhancing* the reports!)

Yes, it was nice to be able to prove to everyone that I *am* real

and at least somewhat normal. Somewhat! It was lovely to meet

you as well, bab!:thumb_yello:

Sara -- so great to get to meet you and your bf and share that

awesome front row spot with you! And I can't wait to see your videos!

Andy was lovely, wasn't he? All the praise that's been heaped on him

is well-deserved -- he really helped make the night that much more

special! :wub2:

And I thought Mika was not 100 percent too -- that's why I didn't have

him sign anything or say half the things I intended to... I so wish it

hadn't been raining. That would have made it so much better. :sneaky2:

Amazing to meet you too, Charlotte! Can't wait to see your pics --

they look like they will be awesome, for sure!

Oh, so much else I'd like to respond to... but I think instead I'll

try to upload the best of my pics -- both of Mika and the MFC!

dcdeb

It was great meeting you!!

And as you say, sharing the front, and Samantha's shenanigans :naughty:

It was a great show and it was really nice to meet everyone! But as you said, it has all more or less been said already so nothing much to add.

My vids are here, but there aren't many of them.

BF wasn't sure of which ones he should film so we had a bit of confusion, and then when things were starting to work out, (and midway through the BEST SITM!!!) the security guy told him that no filming was allowed, so that was it.:thumbdown:

Anyway, at least we managed to get SOME footage!

Billy Brown:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ROwXxcj7AGs

Any Other World:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5IAcar8mur0

Stuck in the Middle:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLr4gdyToE

My Interpretation (bit):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVqA2M-iZY

After gig:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9s6WQyLi6kQ

We also told Richard/Andy/Terry aka RAT in Denmark.

RAT! :wub2:

"Thank you for freezing" :roftl: ... well i don't have a clue either, but i think he said "it's freakin freezy" .. which is 100% wrong... but makes a little more sense... :biggrin2:

ok, now that you say it... but probably it's not "freakin'", but another f... word he uses quite often... :naughty:

no, he just talks so quietly when his voice isn't fine, and you can see he has a cold again cause he touches his throat all the time (he talks about this habit on the dvd...)

so what about the hip thrusting that was mentioned several times? :fisch: anyone remember during which song it was, or has it on video? :biggrin2: you can't tease me like this and then not show me evidence! :naughty:

ok, now that you say it... but probably it's not "freakin'", but another f... word he uses quite often... :naughty:

no, he just talks so quietly when his voice isn't fine, and you can see he has a cold again cause he touches his throat all the time (he talks about this habit on the dvd...)

so what about the hip thrusting that was mentioned several times? :fisch: anyone remember during which song it was, or has it on video? :biggrin2: you can't tease me like this and then not show me evidence! :naughty:

I mentioned it in my report - and if anyone DOES have it on video - please tell me so I can sit down surrounded by soft pillows first!!!!! :wub2::roftl:

It was the other f... word - to Jemma, he said "You must be f...ing freezing"

Thanks to everyone for their memories, pics and videos. My sister's battery died after about 20 minutes so not many pics for me :shocked: Will get them up as soon as she sends me them.

Hi all,

I'm new on the forum.

Christelle.

Amazing photos, Christelle. On your flickr account all your other concert pics (amazing) show in the slideshow, and look who is here!!!

232940538_141116a1f7.jpg

I have to tell you it was not your first concert with Saranayde. Did you realise this? :roftl::roftl:

Hi all,

Christelle.

Hi and welcome to MFC !!!

And thanks for the pictures !!!:biggrin2: