2007 - Mika @ Manchester Apollo: 20 Nov -- REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

morning everyone!!!

exhausted cold and have a headache but i sitll got up to give my review.

ok here go's 1. palldium- really good!!!!

2.mika - where do i start????? amazing . full of life he never kept still and he looked in heaven with the crowd who may i say was amazing!!!! its the fusrttime i went to see mika and its the ebst ever gig i have ever seen ever !!!!!! was on the front row r3eseting on the barrier so i gave a load of good picture ( fave is the grace kelly pose) but i do not know how to up load then here so i will send a link to my facebook page fopr you to see them all. not a note in the wrong place and he never stays still which is why i am so proud of my pictures!!!!

band where amazing as usual - love martins potatie man song and when he fell over ( not funny but hey he laughed)

whatcan i saythe crowds was amazing and mika and the gang was amazing.

MFC where were yoou ever crazy person i asked if they were the MFC and they were like WHO ?????? but we will have a lot of new members now (word by mouth peeps_

32.outside - bloody cold !!!!!!! sercurity was really nice keeping us up to date.

for future gigs= mika must leave the building by midnightas it is cerfew!!!! )not his but the hall)_ so you may be waiting till then but ley me tell you iyt is worth it !!!!!!! he signs everyone's stuff but let,e note that pictires are ashort on no no which i can undersatnd he is tireed and cold and will not leave till everyone has been seen and spoke to !!!

yes he spoke to me looked atke and smiled !!!!

i said i was an MFC gal and he said oh god the MFC ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

told him i would see him an doncaster with loads of sweeties and he sdaid it;s a date ( yes i wish it was ).

he is so niec i never expectedmore than a hi!!! but he had a conversationwith you !!!!!!! my brother had a right chin wag!!!

amazing!!! back off to bed xxxxxx

site with phots to come

morning everyone!!!

2.mika - where do i start????? amazing . full of life he never kept still and he looked in heaven with the crowd who may i say was amazing!!!! its the fusrttime i went to see mika and its the ebst ever gig i have ever seen ever !!!!!! was on the front row r3eseting on the barrier so i gave a load of good picture ( fave is the grace kelly pose) but i do not know how to up load then here so i will send a link to my facebook page fopr you to see them all. not a note in the wrong place and he never stays still which is why i am so proud of my pictures!!!!

band where amazing as usual - love martins potatie man song and when he fell over ( not funny but hey he laughed)

MFC where were yoou ever crazy person i asked if they were the MFC and they were like WHO ?????? but we will have a lot of new members now (word by mouth peeps_

32.outside - bloody cold !!!!!!! sercurity was really nice keeping us up to date.

for future gigs= mika must leave the building by midnightas it is cerfew!!!! )not his but the hall)_ so you may be waiting till then but ley me tell you iyt is worth it !!!!!!! he signs everyone's stuff but let,e note that pictires are ashort on no no which i can undersatnd he is tireed and cold and will not leave till everyone has been seen and spoke to !!!

told him i would see him an doncaster with loads of sweeties and he sdaid it;s a date ( yes i wish it was ).

he is so niec i never expectedmore than a hi!!! but he had a conversationwith you !!!!!!! my brother had a right chin wag!!!

site with phots to come

Ahhhhhhh.... I was front row Monday night but seated lastnight so wouldn't have seen you!

So glad you got a front row spec......it really makes a difference doesn't it?! :wub2:

He's just sooooooooo lovely up close!

Have you seen my pictures in the Monday review thread?

morning everyone!!!

site with phots to come

:das: You have a rendez-vous with Mica!!! Thanks a lot!

Thank you Vix for the video! I adore it! :lmfao: Did you sleep a little bit?

morning everyone!!!

site with phots to come

Great review Emma,thanks for the tip on the exit time, always handy to know for future shows.

He really is nice isn't he, I can't say I have personally seen him in a grumpy mood, he's always been nice to me when I've met him. *Note to self, must ask Dr Who question at Birmingham, not get distracted by big brown eyes*LOL!

You''l be at Donny? See you there.

:das: You have a rendez-vous with Mica!!! Thanks a lot!

Thank you Vix for the video! I adore it! :lmfao: Did you sleep a little bit?

Errrmmmmmm......I got 3hours!! :blush-anim-cl:

I had to get up for an appointment but I will be heading back to bed in a bit to catch up properly.

Can't believe my Mika year is over.........sigh.

Roll on 2008! :biggrin2:

having flashbacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

remeber waving to mika's mum in the car she looked so rpoud of her son!!!!

and random people saying that mika had a long term gf ???? (rumours eh !!!) nad how gay was that (puzzled obviously not MFCers) and some randon girl asking to touch mika's hair with he replied ewwwwwwwwww it's all dirty and sweaty !! no way sorry !!! (ha ha )

and his rather icked off tour manager screaming in an amercian accent ??? NO PICTURES PLEASE WHILE TRYING NOT TO LAUGH WHEN I SAID I WAS AN MFCer anf struck upo a conversationw ith him ( i have no idea how i got talking to him ) it must be the effect mika has on me !!! can't think of anything else

one very happy lady

yep i will be in the queue from five!! good news its in door at the dome ( the queue i mean

pictures now on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/emma_hague

can't thats if my toikcets com!!!

AWW great under cover, that'll be handy if it's raining (or snowing).

I think the tixs are being delivered today, FD said on another thread.

Errrmmmmmm......I got 3hours!! :blush-anim-cl:

I had to get up for an appointment but I will be heading back to bed in a bit to catch up properly.

Can't believe my Mika year is over.........sigh.

Roll on 2008! :biggrin2:

Yeah baby!!! :punk: I'm ready!!!

Your reports and vids and pics are just fantastic, everyone! My favourite bit is when he says that 4 of their Mums were in the audience. Anybody know whose mums??

That is so sweet!!:thumb_yello:

Oh so he did say "mums"! Awww....

Yeah - I wanna know too! (Martin & Mika for sure I would imagine)

morning everyone!!!

site with phots to come

having flashbacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

remeber waving to mika's mum in the car she looked so rpoud of her son!!!!

and random people saying that mika had a long term gf ???? (rumours eh !!!) nad how gay was that (puzzled obviously not MFCers) and some randon girl asking to touch mika's hair with he replied ewwwwwwwwww it's all dirty and sweaty !! no way sorry !!! (ha ha )

and his rather icked off tour manager screaming in an amercian accent ??? NO PICTURES PLEASE WHILE TRYING NOT TO LAUGH WHEN I SAID I WAS AN MFCer anf struck upo a conversationw ith him ( i have no idea how i got talking to him ) it must be the effect mika has on me !!! can't think of anything else

one very happy lady

Great review emmylou, glad you enjoyed your 'first time' as much as me. Two satisfied Barnsley people then (at least!) :naughty:

You spoke to him more than I did - I just got lost for words and all I could say was "Thanks Mika!" - how lame is that but he did give me a lovely smile :blush-anim-cl:

Are you still hyper??? I am. But I'm depressed too coz that's it for me till 2008 :tears:

AWW great under cover, that'll be handy if it's raining (or snowing).

I think the tixs are being delivered today, FD said on another thread.

I got my Donny tickets yesterday when I got back from Manchester, I am soo pleased the Q will be inside cos rumour has it the weather this weekend is gonna be quite bad, (wont get to see him arrive though unless he flounces in right in front of us) lol.

Is this curfew for ALL gigs or just the Manchester one? And the security were really uppity on Monday in Manchester when we were there (we too were at the front slightly right of centre resting on barriers) I have written a rough draft of my review for that gig but not sure where to post it.

ps. Mika was also nice my daughter Vix he did her one of his cute sigs with a heart and wings (I just got his name lol), and she asked him for a piccy with him "PLEEEEEAAASE" and he looked and made a funny face as if he didn't really want to but then said "dooooooh go on then" lol bless him what an angel he is.

am a little down but seriously he made my night so much so i am really happy!!!

i am going to see him again on saturday

i do not were the courage came from but i am going to do it agian!!!

i couldcry i am so happy !!!

Believe me I know what you mean...!

Why am I not going to Donny :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

thats so sweet.

curfew is a national thing theyhave to be out of the building for12 everyone or it is a big fine

they were a bitnarky to start with , nut they said that if we sis not move back so they could load the trucks then we would be waiting longer and then we just started talking nas having a laugh

his tour manager (i think that was him ) was a bit narky !!!!

Mika about to tell us about the "troubles of life" before making Martin sing his "prizewinning" school song called "Mr Potatoman"!!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qpNJoT4yKMI

OMFG!! :lmao: this is the funniest stage moment EVER!! :lmao: poor martin though, mika wasn't exactly nice with his words... but i love it when luke keeps teasing mika by playing a bit more when mika said stop! :lmao:

Here's Mika going on a bit about Billy Brown!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm5SmxOFFwU

what's he saying? i don't understand it. :sad:

:naughty:

and some randon girl asking to touch mika's hair with he replied ewwwwwwwwww it's all dirty and sweaty !! no way sorry !!! (ha ha )

damn! :fisch::naughty:

did anyone meet the cameraman?

what's he saying? i don't understand it. :sad:

Sounds like he said the bloke who tried to ban Billy Brown in his record company in the US has only ever been to one of his gigs about a year and a half ago. "If only he could f*cking see us now."

OMFG!! :lmao: this is the funniest stage moment EVER!! :lmao: poor martin though, mika wasn't exactly nice with his words... but i love it when luke keeps teasing mika by playing a bit more when mika said stop! :lmao:

what's he saying? i don't understand it.

damn!

did anyone meet the cameraman?

Not lastnight but I did talk to him on Monday night and took his piccy!

DSC03256.jpg

Sounds like he said the bloke who tried to ban Billy Brown in his record company in the US has only ever been to one of his gigs about a year and a half ago. "If only he could f*cking see us now."

Yeah sorry, I haven't uploaded the previous bit yet where he talks about Tommy Mottola saying he'd never be able to release Billy in the states. I just thought the fact that he was still muttering on about it at the start of the next song was hilarious!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: