dcdeb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the videos & piccies, vixen! The potatoman is hilarious XDDDDDDDD

:biggrin2:

I am busy fiddling on You Tube with some more stuff and I may add a few more piccies that were not so great but people seem to like to see everything to get a feel for how it was.

Not lastnight but I did talk to him on Monday night and took his piccy!

DSC03256.jpg

i know, i was just wondering whether he has invented another new name yesterday. :naughty:

christine, thanx for the info. :wink2: i just couldn't understand at all what he was saying, figuring out words of a foreign language is hard when there's so much background noise. why can't everyone else in the venue just shut up while he's speaking?! :roftl:

Yeah sorry, I haven't uploaded the previous bit yet where he talks about Tommy Mottola saying he'd never be able to release Billy in the states.

So Tommy Mottola is the bloke he's talking about that's only seen him once, 1.5 years ago? I thought that Tommy Mottola signed him and was more involved than that. Guess Mika doesn't get the Mariah Carey treatment. :naughty:

The best 'talky bits' all together!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cfcLGDl630o

Thank you for that!

About the "Billy Brown cannot be released in America thing," I've never quite understood it. Sure, America is possibly more conservative than other countries, but what does any of that have to do with someone releasing a record with a song about a man having a gay affair? We have songs about raping women, killing kittens and blowing people's brains out but homosexuality was too much?

Thank you for that!

About the "Billy Brown cannot be released in America thing," I've never quite understood it. Sure, America is possibly more conservative than other countries, but what does any of that have to do with someone releasing a record with a song about a man having a gay affair? We have songs about raping women, killing kittens and blowing people's brains out but homosexuality was too much?

my thoughts exactly:blink:

and his rather icked off tour manager screaming in an amercian accent ??? NO PICTURES PLEASE WHILE TRYING NOT TO LAUGH WHEN I SAID I WAS AN MFCer anf struck upo a conversationw ith him ( i have no idea how i got talking to him ) it must be the effect mika has on me !!! can't think of anything else

We saw a lot of his manager, on the 19th, looking distinguished but grumpy. He didn't do any smalltalk I don't think.

And I couldn't catch what he said about no photos - I knew about it from reading other gigs here.

But I think they mean posed photos of fans with Mika. End of an era there then.

I just got lost for words and all I could say was "Thanks Mika!" - how lame is that but he did give me a lovely smile :blush-anim-cl:

Me too! I wonder how many of us could only say that. But my friend gushed, couldn't stop words pouring out!

Sadly I think - yes it's too much for them! Land of the free. They have weird values as a country, although the people I've met have all been fine......

i am really upset. they are my cousins and she cant go but ahe is going to ring them in the morning thewy have to be in the post tomorrow or she will haev to drive up from preston with them !!!

i really do not wnat ot miss out was so ahppy from yesterday until i spoke to her today

[quote= and some randon girl asking to touch mika's hair with he replied ewwwwwwwwww it's all dirty and sweaty !! no way sorry !!! (ha ha )

Haha erm...yeh i was the "random girl" lol. Oh dear.

But he didn't say no. He sed it was all dirty and sweaty and stuff then i touched it and he was like "oooh" and i was like "its so nice!"

Which it was. Hes so adorable.

I didnt realise it was wrong to ask to touch his hair...

We saw a lot of his manager, on the 19th, looking distinguished but grumpy. He didn't do any smalltalk I don't think.

Haha, careful when you call him grumpy, or you'll have Robi after you :roftl:

She always tells us of for saying things like these:wink2:

But he didn't say no. He sed it was all dirty and sweaty and stuff then i touched it and he was like "oooh" and i was like "its so nice!"

I can't believe you asked to touch his hair? :blink::blink: And you actually touched it?

It just came out of my mouth!

i cant believe i did it!

But it was soft!

I want to apologise to him really but theres no way of doing so :sneaky2:

Did you just pat it or rub your fingers through it? :lmfao:

I wouldn't worry about it. I just think that he thinks it's weird that people would want to touch his hair because it's just hair. He gets sweat and dirt and oil in it just like the next person, and I'm sure he just feels that there's nothing special about it (and there's not :lmfao:). I'm sure he doesn't MIND, in the sense of being angry that anyone would touch it. :thumb_yello:

ROFL that's awesome! I'd never be brave enough to do that, lol. I wouldn't feel bad about it, though - like others said, I bet he's just surprised that a year ago he couldn't fill venues, and nowadays people wait outside to touch his hair. :roftl:

You must be pretty tall to have been able to reach his hair - or did you stand on tip-toe? :blush-anim-cl:

Perhaps he's just too nice and gracious to say "no".

Strangers used to just come up to my tummy when I was pregnant and touch it:blink: I knew they meant well....I guess if you're "Mika" or "pregnant" you're put in a different category where others feel you are no longer your own or that you would consider it a compliment.