2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Jesus, even better than in the airport... And yeah you were right... hij heeft een gat in zijn haar!! lol

hahahaha i know!!! hij is zo kaal :roftl: ...

......:boxed:

oops that's not funny, I don't want him to lose his curls :fisch:

oh and btw, I left out one picture on purpose... it's so bad haha

hahahaha i know!!! hij is zo kaal :roftl: ...

......:boxed:

oops that's not funny, I don't want him to lose his curls :fisch:

oh and btw, I left out one picture on purpose... it's so bad haha

Which one??

1) The "pig" one?

2) The "psycho" one?

3) The "look my eyes can look in two opposite directions" one? That one is just... no word :naughty: :naughty:

Which one??

1) The "pig" one?

2) The "psycho" one?

3) The "look my eyes can look in two opposite directions" one? That one is just... no word :naughty: :naughty:

the one with the head swinging to the right like he got punched in the face:roftl:

aka the psycho one :naughty:

Yeah Mika was really sweet to us at the signings :blush-anim-cl:

we were right at the end he came over to us andy was filming us while Mika chatted to Cynthia + Naomi.

I kind of looked at andy and said oh no not you again we have had to put up with you all day :naughty:

I said to mika look we got him here safely and looked after him and mika said No i hope HE looked after YOU guys :naughty::cool:

Hey Bexx sounds like he was more relaxed at doncaster during the signings.. walking up to you guys and no barrier..than at Birmingham when i was there.. am jealous now :boxed: heheh.. anyway, glad all of you had great fun.. can't wait to meet everyone again one day.. :wink2:

the one with the head swinging to the right like he got punched in the face:roftl:

aka the psycho one :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

That one was great too!! I'm laughing again thinking about the laugh we had at stansted looking at these pics... you really managed to take the most unmikasmatic pics EVER :)

here are the pics I took, they're not the best. But I didn't intend to... I wanted to see the great moments live and remember them in my head, and it worked!!:thumb_yello:

http://picasaweb.google.nl/droopsy87/MikaDoncaster

OMG thank you sooooooo sooo sooooooo Much for these...The last picture is the perfect shot of what i wanted...Gah i look stupid!:roftl:

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Hi

I don't know what I can add to the reviews I've read here, but here are a few bits.....

Like Bexxy, I'll post mine on my MySpace like dcdeb did with her Glasgow one. It might take a while and I've only decent pictures of MFCers so thanks to people ThatRadFreak and Vix etc who have shared their photos and videos. I cannot tell you how grateful I am.

It was wonderful to meet so many MFCer's in Doncaster, some I'd met in Leeds in May, some from Manchester in June, some from Manchester last Monday and so many more I only knew virtually. Bab you are the best. Driving us round, looking after Cynthia and naomi's luggage; what a friend.

Jodi, I won't forget you now, Em' see you in February? Rak1 we know who is me and who is you now!

My friend J was so happy to meet you all too, she thought you were lovely and very welcoming considering she was an outsider.

I just do not know how I missed meeting Shari as I was specially looking out for her and asking about her.

The best bit really was being inside for the queue and for the signing. The dome is an ice rink a swimming pool and a bar and cafe too so they have the doors open all the time.

I stood with J behind Sparkly and Vix and their wonderful photos are my view too. My best pic is the one the security man took with my camera. I don't have a single one of Mika on stage and I was told off for the one I took at the signing.

THE THING ABOUT THE CAMERAs - it seems to be that mobile phones are OK, things that look like cameras are not allowed, specially at the signings.

Angelic - you asked for and were allowed to kiss his cheek!

There was a barrier but it was long and Mika worked the whole length of it at the end. I stood next to the quilt when it was being presented. It was beautiful.

I wasn't keen on Mika's straight hair, I loved his clothes. I thought his jacket going on the lights was a mistake on Monday, but he threw them on purpose on Saturday. The stage was odd, it was actually big but they had no room to move, the audience at the side must have been cheesed off although Mika tried to direct some attention that way.

I didn't think there was a problem with the audience - they seemed brilliant both in Manchester and Donny. If Mika does Sweet Dreams they don't need Saranayede, yet she duets brilliantly with Mika in MM. I wonder if he or his team had read my suggestion about changing the covers in the set so that the fans who go to several shows get a change.

Martin was very much on form and seemed very happy and involved; Mikey less so.

We didn't see the band leave either time, I wonder if they have had enough of the fan stuff or something.

I just worried because it was the band who told us about the apple pose for photos, and I don't imagine Mika is too pleased about being told how to smile - i.e. NOT the apple pose, so he isn't doing posed photos any more. I hope I'm wrong, I just worry and don't want us, as fans, to be a problem.

Another thing is that lots of the people I met were off to Newcastle for tonight, but it was my last gig, like Bexxy MikaFish and silver.lemons, and I think I started early with post-gig-depression. I have a feeling I've let something slip away from me, but I don't know what.....

Another thing is that lots of the people I met were off to Newcastle for tonight, but it was my last gig, like Bexxy MikaFish and silver.lemons, and I think I started early with post-gig-depression. I have a feeling I've let something slip away from me, but I don't know what.....

its just so sad, it was my last one 2!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

life is hard without any mika gigs to look 4ward too:boxed:

its just so sad, it was my last one 2!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

life is hard without any mika gigs to look 4ward too:boxed:

I only had the one gig - thought that would be enough - and

energy wise it was - but my heart wants lots more!! :boxed:

I just worried because it was the band who told us about the apple pose for photos, and I don't imagine Mika is too pleased about being told how to smile - i.e. NOT the apple pose, so he isn't doing posed photos any more. I hope I'm wrong, I just worry and don't want us, as fans, to be a problem.

you mean they talked about the actual apple pose, as we call it on here?

I only had the one gig - thought that would be enough - and

energy wise it was - but my heart wants lots more!! :boxed:

you know if you had done more you would only keep wanting more and more. in fact it grows with every gig! I've done 4 gigs of this tour, and I think it's harder now, than if it would be if I had been to only one...

Oh I know there will be more. I don't know what my problem is.

When I missed Mika after the gig in Leeds I was like, ' oh it was my only chance' and now I've notched up 4 gigs in 7 months, so I know now that I'll spend and travel which I would not have dreamed of this time last year.

Oh yes I do know what my problem is: it's like an addiction, and no matter how good the experience is (and Mika, my love, it's a damn good experience) but it leaves you craving ever more, which obviously can't be delivered ad infinitum.

Yep, that's it.

Oh yes I do know what my problem is: it's like an addiction, and no matter how good the experience is (and Mika, my love, it's a damn good experience) but it leaves you craving ever more, which obviously can't be delivered ad infinitum.

Yep, that's it.

You can sleep happy now - you are addicted!!!! :wink2::roftl:

Yep, that's it.

I've been so depressed this weekend after the gig on Thursday, even though I know I'll be seeing him twice...maybe 3 times even in 6 days time!

It definitely gets worse with the more gigs you go to :( I'm gonna be so bad this time next week :shocked: I think it's the fact that I have no more booked...no matter how far in the future they are. That hasn't been the case since February!