2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Awww! Hiya Kath, yes I'm sorry I didn't notice you there too. It would have been nice to say "hi". I'm only going by what people look like on myspace pics.

Yes I think we all have to have a members face-page. ID and piccy.

Who's going to start a thread? (I don't know how)

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww! Hiya Kath, yes I'm sorry I didn't notice you there too. It would have been nice to say "hi". I'm only going by what people look like on myspace pics.

I think there is definatly a case for it! I took stickers to glasgow when we had our meet up there

I just want to say thank you on behalf of all the people who only went to this one concert and actually enjoyed it and enjoyed spending time with friends, to all those people who have repeatedly delighted in saying just how crap this gig was, how much mika hated it and how bad the crowd were.

thank you.

I don't think people are saying it was crap, it was just less good than others as far as I understood it. the gigs can't all be equally good can they? I mean come on it's still mika so pretty great anyway! even though some circumstances make it less great than elsewhere...

if I were you I'd be like "wow if this one was bad what are the great ones like?":blink:

and I'd be curious to go to another one! don't let yourself get down, I guess you still found it great, so why let spoil your joy by what others say? you have to judge by yourself...

:roftl: :roftl: i said SHUT UP ! i dont like u boo pap , now ive said it on the forum not behind your back like others do !

Easy Ladies !!

:roftl: Really? Who's that then?

Oh heah thats me Sara :wink2: you know I thnk yr a right old bat :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Kath would have been the gorgeous one at the front drooling over Mikas feet!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I think there is definatly a case for it! I took stickers to glasgow when we had our meet up there

Good idea Kath to take stickers.........

All I want to do is "belong".

I am a die-hard Queen fan who has never been rocked by anybody until Mika.

I have not had the cd out of the car since November 2006! Queen are temporarily in 2nd place to Mika at the moment, so I just want to belong to MFC and be included:thumb_yello:

although can I just add - will be taking my 2 kids to hammersmith -they are 9 and 12 . We will queue - if they can go downstairs and get to the front thats all well and good but if they are in the general mellee and if it get dangerous I will hoik em out and go upstairs - not try to force em to the front!!

Easy Ladies !!

Oh heah thats me Sara :wink2: you know I thnk yr a right old bat :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Kath would have been the gorgeous one at the front drooling over Mikas feet!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I would like to agrue with this comment...well, the drooling bit anyway.....but I can't really!

Shari...perfectly understandable. I am just sorry that I hadn't realised that you were going but I was pretty busy last week...the glasgow weekend happened than I had a busy week at work and wasn't able to get on the forum much. I guess it is early days really for MFC an next tour we will have to be a bit more organised...we can maybe have an appointed person at each gig to identify MFCers..then those that are shy just need to go up to that one person and can be sure that they are aproaching the right person.

that is just the point, i *dont* think it was bad, to me, mika could sing baabaa blacksheep on stage, i went for the time with my friends. The fact i thought it was a great show was an added bonus to me.

I just dont think its fair to say ooooh that concert was crap, for the people who only got to see that one. It's like saying to someone thank you for my birthday party but the one *suchnsuch* threw was much better. Or thank you for my christmas present but the one *suchnsuch* got me was better.

Theres ways to say what concerts are like without stomping on other people's memories, i guess mika's still in the transition from small artist to credible artist though so tht might be one reason why fans seem to think they know him and can make such judgements.

and actually yes they can all be equally good. I know of many different artists tours where each concert is as good as the last. different things happen, but the fans see them exactly like that... different. Not 'better' or 'worse'

tbh i just think mika has spoilt some of his fanbase and it will kick him in the backside in years to come.

although can I just add - will be taking my 2 kids to hammersmith -they are 9 and 12 . We will queue - if they can go downstairs and get to the front thats all well and good but if they are in the general mellee and if it get dangerous I will hoik em out and go upstairs - not try to force em to the front!!

well im planning to take my 7 (will be 8 by next year) & 13 year old with me to the next gig in glasgow & i know they would want to be up front , so like a good mammy i am i`ll make it happen !

Good idea Kath to take stickers.........

All I want to do is "belong".

I am a die-hard Queen fan who has never been rocked by anybody until Mika.

I have not had the cd out of the car since November 2006! Queen are temporarily in 2nd place to Mika at the moment, so I just want to belong to MFC and be included:thumb_yello:

Yeh we need to do something I agree , we are all in this together and should feel as one

You missed pizzas in Freddies room too :biggrin2:

BTW, can I just ask, what was the little ditty song mika sang,

"How much do you love me, how much do you care

How much do you miss me when I'm not there"

I've heard this song somewhere but I can't think where. Its so adorable..........

Oh thank you so much for that. I adore this little song. There are now 3 tunes that reduce me to tears of emotion.

Queen - You Take My Breath Away, Abba - My Love, My Life, and now this one HMDYLM.

I want to apologize if I upset anyone with what I said about the gig:boxed:

I really didn't think it was crap:boxed: The venue was weird but the concert itself was nice.

I'm just trying to be objective with what I saw and what I knew.

Emmylou, who is the lady in the top hat and the holy johnny chappie please?

I think the girl was mikafish, and the guy was called lemons. But I'm not sure of the name lemons, I think it was the name or part of the name.

Thanks for that droopsy and Niki27.

Another question now, prob not the right place to put it, but you all seem knowledgable in here.

Regarding th Mika secret gig in Manchester for TBA, who was the girl who was interviewed and said "I was pleased he sang big girl cos that is my theme tune"?

Thanks

Thanks for that droopsy and Niki27.

Another question now, prob not the right place to put it, but you all seem knowledgable in here.

Regarding th Mika secret gig in Manchester for TBA, who was the girl who was interviewed and said "I was pleased he sang big girl cos that is my theme tune"?

Thanks

Link? I don't remember all the interviews by heart XD