2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it moves so fast people would miss reading them i am only going to write in my myspace then put the links in here maybe i just get fed up writing things over and over again and i have to say i got rather disolusioned with mfc at doncaster :boxed:

I'm sorry to read that, hope it's nothing that can't get sorted :blink:

Because it moves so fast people would miss reading them i am only going to write in my myspace then put the links in here maybe i just get fed up writing things over and over again and i have to say i got rather disolusioned with mfc at doncaster :boxed:

What happened with the other MFC'rs at Doncaster? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

noo nooo not at all

one thing you must know about me is i dont do so well in crowds it was all just a bit mind blowing and too many mfcers for me to keep up with so i basically shut down mental overload.

You may or may not have seen me crying in the queue - the rumours that got spread around was that i was upset cos it was my last mika concert but that is really not true at all...for i will be going to many many more mika concerts in the future i was upset because i simply couldn't keep up with everyone from the mfc and i was lack of food drink and sleep i seriously hadnt drunk much at all over three days and i even told andy my pee was orange :boxed:

Dont wana post reports on here because i am bound to upset someone for not mentioning them etc etc etc people can be fickle and unforgiving.

i will probably only do a report for the birmingham 23rd concert because its only that one i can remember exactly who was there and stuff.

:roftl: :roftl:

noo nooo not at all

one thing you must know about me is i dont do so well in crowds it was all just a bit mind blowing and too many mfcers for me to keep up with so i basically shut down mental overload.

You may or may not have seen me crying in the queue - the rumours that got spread around was that i was upset cos it was my last mika concert but that is really not true at all...for i will be going to many many more mika concerts in the future i was upset because i simply couldn't keep up with everyone from the mfc and i was lack of food drink and sleep i seriously hadnt drunk much at all over three days and i even told andy my pee was orange :boxed:

Dont wana post reports on here because i am bound to upset someone for not mentioning them etc etc etc people can be fickle and unforgiving.

i will probably only do a report for the birmingham 23rd concert because its only that one i can remember exactly who was there and stuff.

Oh boy - you had me going there :roftl: :roftl:

Look forward to your reports on myspace!! :thumb_yello:

It really is just hard to explain dont worry no one offended me or anything there was just too many Mfcers there and my brain just turned into wet sponge its probably more of a problem with me than the mfc tbh but hey ho :blush-anim-cl:

awwww i feel bad now i made a huge packed lunch for everyone ham or cheese sandwichs crisps chocolates and drinks and it barely got touched ha ha

oh emmylou i remember u offering me a sandwich, u were really nice:biggrin2:

im sorry it was all to much 4 me being wot i thought would b my last mika gig and tbh 3 gigs in a row was a bit 2 much 4 me!!!!

i was just sooo sad after the doncaster concert and seeing mika get driven away in the little j reg peugeot 205 off into the distance with andy and regebald ((on his second attempt at entering the car he was successful)) peugeots just are not build with 6 ft people in mind :naughty:

i couldnt face going to the party afterwards so i retired to my bedroom and sat in contemplation of the days events ...cryed a bit more ....and went to sleep

i was just sooo sad after the doncaster concert and seeing mika get driven away in the little j reg peugeot 205 off into the distance with andy and regebald ((on his second attempt at entering the car he was successful)) peugeots just are not build with 6 ft people in mind :naughty:

i couldnt face going to the party afterwards so i retired to my bedroom and sat in contemplation of the days events ...cryed a bit more ....and went to sleep

*hugs* bexx i think donny was just a disaster 4 us!!! mika spoilt it the nite b4.. LOL nothing he ever will do again will make me as happy as he made me or should i say us on friday nite!!!!

i came home and cried, i think i was just soooooooooo tired:boxed:

I have cried after Glasgow - many times!!!! :tears:

Great... I bet i'll be like this on Monday night :|

It'll be the only time since...February(!?) that I have NO future Mika gigs booked :blink: How sad

emopocomforthloh6.gif

i agree i feel really sad after doncaster !!! manchester was just awesome

i felt bad for mika becasue the crowd did not seem into at all !! )apart from us of course) i think he felt the same hwen i meet hin after he dint seem as happy as manchester !!!!

your more than welcome bexx xxx

Yeah Mika was really sweet to us at the signings :blush-anim-cl:

we were right at the end he came over to us andy was filming us while Mika chatted to Cynthia + Naomi.

I kind of looked at andy and said oh no not you again we have had to put up with you all day :naughty:

I said to mika look we got him here safely and looked after him and mika said No i hope HE looked after YOU guys :naughty::cool:

dear bexxy,

i've just read all yr last posts here....you are such a sweet person! :wub2:

i can understand what you felt in doncaster...the tiredness and all the ppl around did actually blew yr mind away...but be sure no one will be disappointed form yr reports! no no !

you are a star, we were all so waiting for news from you dear!

i think any one here thinks you had a blast in these concerts and wants to know more about them!

but if you feel better in posting in yr myspace only, don't worry! we will follow you there....:blush-anim-cl:

go bexxy go!

you girl rock!

:punk: :punk:

our funny ladybird has turned into a beautiful lollipop girl....

Enjoying the reports people. Have lots of things buzzing round in my head...

No costumes?! But what about us poor people on the other side of the globe who haven't had a chance to dress up yet? I've been so looking forward to doing that when Mika comes to Oz next year. :sad:

I've also thought some of the stages looked very small (from the pics) and that someday he's gonna kill himself with that mic cord. But there is something about someone holding a microphone, dancing with it, putting it out to the audience etc that you just can't get with a wireless mic.

Arenas?! Please do small gigs here in Oz before you do big ones. Pretty please??

I love the fact that you guys told him about the book in France and he didn't know. The MFC: the eyes, ears and watchdog for Mika. I wonder if he realises quite what a resource the MFC is.

The fringe!!! Oh no. I have a friend here, a young guy who's 18 who reminds me sooo much of Mika, but who has curly hair that he straightens. He has THAT fringe. And I hate it on him. I couldn't believe it when I saw the photo, cos he just looks like an older, taller version of my friend.

OK. I think that's it. Thanks again for your reports and don't be too sad they are over.