2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Random but I wonder why he never uses a wireless mic..

I'm seriously worried that one day he might hang himself with one of those cables :mf_rosetinted: It's dangerousss

Hm and I said before that the braces are dangerous, not fixed properly enough he could lose an eye by twanging them too much .... and now there's the fake suspenders... :mf_rosetinted: Very foresighted, Mr. M :thumb_yello::naughty:

We also liked the naughty boy on the big M one (it's our fave one) but we also like this one as it's kinda posey apart from him hanging his dirty washing out to dry :roftl:

DSCF2686.jpg

i seriously think he's the sexiest man EVER in that picture :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: i don't love mika because of his looks but it's definitely a BIIIIIG bonus!

Here are my videos (not many unfortunately), and the picture quality is not great as I said earlier, but better than nothing I guess...

I'm still annoyed at my camera having those settting :roftl: I wonder how THAT happened.

Start of Love Today:

Sweet Dreams:

Happy Ending:

End of HE:

Interviewing Holy Johnny:

The vids are GREAT!! Thankyou!!

And sparkly, the dirty washing comment cracked me up so ,much I have tears running down my face!!:lmfao:

Hello there!

Quick report... sorry just got home yesterday night and was knackered.

Sooooooo... What can I say? After a great queing inside, I managed frontrow, just in the middle, couldn't get a better spot, really. But this little girl came to me just before Mika's performance looking at me with puppy eyes telling me she couldn't see anything (and yeah she was barely taller than the barrier indeed) so... after having told her to back off I had second thoughts and let her come in front of me. Didn't make a real difference, he was so close anyway. And let me tell you this: give her a few years and she'll be the greatest Mika fan ever. She kept jumping around like mad during the whole show! Even Andy said she was really cute:)

I loved this gig, I really had a great time, but to be honnest and technically speaking it wasn't the best so far I'd say. The sound wasn't great, and the stage was soooo small. I really think that annoyed him, Mika couldn't move or jump around like he usually does. And he tripped several times. He barely could manage his way to the right and left sides because of the cables and spotlights. Good for us, basically, since he spent the whole time right in front of us in the middle and we got loads of eyecontacts, but bad for him and the other fans , really :thumbdown: He even had to get on stage via the front, which I had never seen him do. And he had a VERY bad hairday XDDD I burst out laughing when I saw him (sorry Mika, but that fringe was really weird and flat !! ;))

The audience wasn't really hyper. Apart from the MFCers, I really had the impression most people were just standing there not moving. But at least that meant no pushing ;) I think he felt it too. He didn't talk much between the songs, and kept asking the band to move on. And no retour... He also looked really tired, which can explain this.

I loved it when he jumped off the stage and ran to us. Almost lost a ear though since Sariflor pushed a very high yell at that point!! (yeah sara, you screamed like mad, although you pretend you don't remember it!!) He had like 10 pairs of hands on his chest, lol.

He came out very quickly for the signing. Em told him about the book that's about to be published about him and he didn't look happy at all they hadn't asked for his permission. I asked him why he was doing SD again, in place of MM, and he just said change was necessary, that he didn't like playing the same songs again and again, and that he didn't know what he'd do next. He then spoke with Freddie telling him that all the bands were now copying him the dressing-up idea and that "when everybody does it, you don't wanna do it anymore. It's time to move on".

That's it for now, gotta go to work ;)

Have a good day!

P.S. Thank you Sariflor for the lift, AGAIN ;)

Thanks to Freddie for the ticket, AGAIN !!!

xxx

OKAY THE BIG SURPRISE!

What was supposed to happen was Bexx and Tia were due to come on at the 2nd Birmingham show as Big Girl and Lollipop Girl respectively, after a chat they had with Mikas mum the night before. BUT, because the stage was too small, they couldn't do it, as it wouldn't have been safe. We didn't say anything before, because there was was a tiny possibility of doing it at Donny, but as you know the stage was a lot smaller so it didn't happen. So there you go.

Also, his hair at Donny, I'm thinking I'm the only one who actually liked it, it looked good to me.

Random but I wonder why he never uses a wireless mic..

I'm seriously worried that one day he might hang himself with one of those cables :mf_rosetinted: It's dangerousss

Hm and I said before that the braces are dangerous, not fixed properly enough he could lose an eye by twanging them too much .... and now there's the fake suspenders... :mf_rosetinted: Very foresighted, Mr. M :thumb_yello::naughty:

I don't think he is foresighted: he listenes to your advice!:thumb_yello::roftl:

OKAY THE BIG SURPRISE!

What was supposed to happen was Bexx and Tia were due to come on at the 2nd Birmingham show as Big Girl and Lollipop Girl respectively, after a chat they had with Mikas mum the night before. BUT, because the stage was too small, they couldn't do it, as it wouldn't have been safe. We didn't say anything before, because there was was a tiny possibility of doing it at Donny, but as you know the stage was a lot smaller so it didn't happen. So there you go.

Also, his hair at Donny, I'm thinking I'm the only one who actually liked it, it looked good to me.

morning guys

i liked the sexy windsweptlook too!!!! just a surprise that he dint have curls (as much ) first time i have seen him without them ( well apart from q)

I loved his hair. It was definitely noticable that he had done something different with it. He always looks so clean and stunningly well groomed. That was my fisrt impression when he came on stage.

OKAY THE BIG SURPRISE!

Finally we found out about the big surprise! Too bad it didn't happen though

Thanks for your report Niki!! :thumb_yello:

What a shame for Tia and Bexxy - they must have been gutted!! :boxed:

We were all waiting for the surprise, but it must have been worse for them!

If Mika changes his mind about the whole dressing up thing, he

will have something else up his sleeve!! :sneaky2: