2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"QUOTE"

Hold onnnnnnnnnnnnn , I was dressed as santy claus! :roftl:

I had T shirts and rosettes for everyone , but the key is that you need to speak to me and at least if you can approach me .... I dont know everyone.

But FD, this was only the 2nd Mika gig I'd been to. I'm ever so shy!

I think it's time for us to realize that MFCers lose all sense of reality when it comes to Mika. Call it human nature.

So...

1) I agree about the reindeer thingie but at least you ask the person to remove it in a POLITE WAY. Don't need to hit her!

2) Shari I'm sorry but I let a child come in front of me! I had always said I had been front row twice and would let a child come in front of me if needed, and I did, which was not easy btw cause I had to babysit her all night making sure she wasn't hurt or whatever. So don't make generalizations please. :)

3) I got disappointed again by the behaviour of some, to be honnest. When I asked for water for the child and myself around me everybody said "sorry, no water" although I swa them taking bottles out of their bags later that day.

Don't want to start a debate or attack anyone, but I'll never understand this kind of behaviour. End of the story,but had to take it off my chest.

P.S. Some tickets issues were also quite unbelievable...

I thought donny was the worse by far 4 pushing etc.. it started at about 6ish when they stood us up, ppl started pushing and trying to get to the front. sm1 told me they would put there 3inch heel thou my foot (or anyone else's) who push her, put if ppl are pushing behind you just kinda are pushed 4ward. it was such a shame and spoilt the show 4 me anyway. when the guys where taking the tickets they were nearly crushed to death:(

The birmingham gigs where so lovely and everyone so nice, little Alice who is only 7 came and we had no probs at all, and she was in the front row but happy to Q with the rest of us!!!

i couldnt believe they werent giving out water either thats the first gig iv been too without water:thumbdown:

"QUOTE"

Hold onnnnnnnnnnnnn , I was dressed as santy claus! :roftl:

I had T shirts and rosettes for everyone , but the key is that you need to speak to me and at least if you can approach me .... I dont know everyone.

But FD, this was only the 2nd Mika gig I'd been to. I'm ever so shy!

:biggrin2: No worries , send me your address and I will post to you :biggrin2:

I thought donny was the worse by far 4 pushing etc.. it started at about 6ish when they stood us up, ppl started pushing and trying to get to the front. sm1 told me they would put there 3inch heel thou my foot (or anyone else's) who push her, put if ppl are pushing behind you just kinda are pushed 4ward. it was such a shame and spoilt the show 4 me anyway. when the guys where taking the tickets they were nearly crushed to death:(

The birmingham gigs where so lovely and everyone so nice, little Alice who is only 7 came and we had no probs at all, and she was in the front row but happy to Q with the rest of us!!!

i couldnt believe they werent giving out water either thats the first gig iv been too without water:thumbdown:

Yeah I know... the right side of the queue was a real mess :) That's how we on the left queue got front row middle actually... Cause they stopped you and not us :naughty: :naughty:

Yes Tia, the water thing was shocking. You wouldn't leave cattle like that. No wonder people were passing out in the venue and at the bars afterwards!

Lets all blame SeeTickets, they were the ones that started all this. We should have had such an exciting build up rather than stressing about IF we were going to even get our tickets!

Yeah I know... the right side of the queue was a real mess :) That's how we on the left queue got front row middle actually... Cause they stopped you and not us :naughty: :naughty:

we were on the left 2 and managed to get in ok, i remember hearing the ticket man asking (actually begging) ppl to slow down, i think the poor man feared for his life:boxed:

Yeah, I was in the right queue, or should that be the wrong queue? :naughty:

Yes Tia, the water thing was shocking. You wouldn't leave cattle like that. No wonder people were passing out in the venue and at the bars afterwards!

Lets all blame SeeTickets, they were the ones that started all this. We should have had such an exciting build up rather than stressing about IF we were going to even get our tickets!

Lol dont get me started on donny tickets, i really think fate was telling me not too go when i didnt recieve mine, actually i wish i hadnt cos it spoiled a wonderful time that i had in birmingham.

we were on the left 2 and managed to get in ok, i remember hearing the ticket man asking (actually begging) ppl to slow down, i think the poor man feared for his life:boxed:

That's sooo true! I was 6th to get in, and he just stopped me and really hold me. Not to check my bag, but because he was totally overwhelmed seeing the right queue run for their lives :roftl:

He really hold me and looked, go slowly... please :shocked: and then he read my ticket very long, just because he was so in shock, I felt bad for him:naughty:

Can I ask, was it me or did everyone get their tickets taken off them? I didn't get my stub back,the ticket guy kept it all and when I asked "don't I get my stub back" he replied "no".

yeah they took them off everyone but at the end of the gig they put them in the hall bit just in case anyone wanted them signed, but not much help if u didnt know they where there:boxed:

Can I ask, was it me or did everyone get their tickets taken off them? I didn't get my stub back,the ticket guy kept it all and when I asked "don't I get my stub back" he replied "no".

Yeah, we all had our tickets taken. :thumbdown: Shame weren't it? Nevermind......

yeah they took them off everyone but at the end of the gig they put them in the hall bit just in case anyone wanted them signed, but not much help if u didnt know they where there:boxed:

oh no, I did not know that :shocked:

Too bad, it's kind of a memory to the gig...

oh no, I did not know that :shocked:

Too bad, it's kind of a memory to the gig...

yeah i know it was a really odd thing to do, sums the gig up i guess, the whole thing was just messy!!! just as well mika is awesome, he makes it all worth it.

was that yr only gig droopsy cos i can send you the ticket i picked him if u want to keep it, i didnt manage to get it signed or anything im afraid but iv been to lots so i dont mind.

Yeah I like to keep all my stubs of all the gigs I've been to. They are valuable bit - one day!

No. 53/54 will be in a bin or on a landfil somewhere now :(

damn if i had thought i would have picked a pile up and sent to ppl. they where all just left but i was sooo tired and a wee bit fed up, i just wanted to go home:bleh:

yeah i know it was a really odd thing to do, sums the gig up i guess, the whole thing was just messy!!! just as well mika is awesome, he makes it all worth it.

was that yr only gig droopsy cos i can send you the ticket i picked him if u want to keep it, i didnt manage to get it signed or anything im afraid but iv been to lots so i dont mind.

No, don't be silly ;) I've been to three gigs, and i've got the tickets of two of them;) one is totally ruined by the rain but I don't care:naughty:

Yeah it was a weird system... he explained why they kept the tickets but that wasn't very logical... or maybe I just didn't understand:boxed: :naughty:

I just want to say thank you on behalf of all the people who only went to this one concert and actually enjoyed it and enjoyed spending time with friends, to all those people who have repeatedly delighted in saying just how crap this gig was, how much mika hated it and how bad the crowd were.

thank you.

I just want to say thank you on behalf of all the people who only went to this one concert and actually enjoyed it and enjoyed spending time with friends, to all those people who have repeatedly delighted in saying just how crap this gig was, how much mika hated it and how bad the crowd were.

thank you.

I enjoyed it too hun .. just being critical :wink2:

I enjoyed it too! I thought it was great! The venue was odd...but frankly I would watch Mika in a barn! He was great...he really was. It certainly wasn't a bad concert...far from it. I met my RL friend afterwards....she has seen just about everybody and this was her second Mika gig...she thought it was great!

I am just sorry that we didn't all get to meet properly...I am amazed at some of the people that are posting on this thread and I didn't even realise they were there! I think we need a better identification system! I am particularly sad to have missed Shari as we chat on Myspace! Sorry Shari....I am gutted!