2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years!!!!!!!!!! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!! It was certainly an odd venue............Liked the indoor queeing though:thumb_yello:

Exactly! And the toilets right next to the entrance, it most certainly was the best way of queuing:thumb_yello:

Hurrah for bumping this thread :-)

Yes, and yes :roftl: I was the one freaking out because I didn't have a ticket remember? :roftl: I was there with Niki

I don't think I remember you, sorry.

Two years!!!!!!!!!! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!! It was certainly an odd venue............Liked the indoor queeing though:thumb_yello:

The indoor queuing and the indoor m&g :wub2:

2 years today, since the roadtrip.

What a day!:wub2:

And the quilt being onstage, epic!!!

Happy days. We did have fun though Freddie, even if you didn't like the gig so much?

Hurrah for bumping this thread :-)

I don't think I remember you, sorry.

I don't think we met :teehee: I remember meeting freddie... And sariflor, and babspanky because she had a ticket for me :wub2: But I don't remember anyone else tbh :roftl:

I don't think we met :teehee: I remember meeting freddie... And sariflor, and babspanky because she had a ticket for me :wub2: But I don't remember anyone else tbh :roftl:

You did more than meet me, Missy, I gave you people a lift from Stansted to Donnie and then right back to Stansted after the gig :roftl:

I know what you're saying about the gig, maybe it wasn't as viby as some, but for me it was very special because I had a really good position at the front centre, and this was when Mika decided to come down into the audience and launch himself onto the barrier on top of me, grabbing my arm :roftl:, so it was quite an adventure for fangurly moi :blush-anim-cl:

Did you queue a lot?

Erm yes! We were some of the first ones there! :roftl: We were somewhere in the front of the queue :teehee:

You did more than meet me, Missy, I gave you people a lift from Stansted to Donnie and then right back to Stansted after the gig :roftl:

I know what you're saying about the gig, maybe it wasn't as viby as some, but for me it was very special because I had a really good position at the front centre, and this was when Mika decided to come down into the audience and launch himself onto the barrier on top of me, grabbing my arm :roftl:, so it was quite an adventure for fangurly moi :blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! I can't complain at all, we had such a great spot, it was a small venue, he did sweet dreams! :yay: I got to see that one live! The barrier thing was something else! I didn't expect to pull my hand back either :roftl: (just read your report again and it's hilarious that you did the same thing as me :roftl:)

:teehee::naughty:

:roftl:

:sneaky2: Stop it

Naughty violet :naughty:

Erm yes! We were some of the first ones there! :roftl: We were somewhere in the front of the queue :teehee:

Exactly! I can't complain at all, we had such a great spot, it was a small venue, he did sweet dreams! :yay: I got to see that one live! The barrier thing was something else! I didn't expect to pull my hand back either :roftl: (just read your report again and it's hilarious that you did the same thing as me :roftl:)

What, touch him? :roftl: It was kinda instictive, wasn't it?? Like, you couldn't NOT do it :naughty:

What, touch him? :roftl: It was kinda instictive, wasn't it?? Like, you couldn't NOT do it :naughty:

Well, that, and the fact that we were basically pushed against him because of all the people behind us :roftl: But I was talking about the part where you immediately pulled your hand back. I did that too, he was so sweaty my hand was all wet so I instinctively pulled it back :aah:

Well, that, and the fact that we were basically pushed against him because of all the people behind us :roftl: But I was talking about the part where you immediately pulled your hand back. I did that too, he was so sweaty my hand was all wet so I instinctively pulled it back :aah:

:teehee: True, I remember the sweatiness very clearly :roftl:

Oh! He looks really happy in the first one!

I was happy myself, to be in Doncaster!

I remember that night, we went into town to pick up food, with Holy Johnny on the car stereo, and next morning, us tearing your boot apart trying to find your Newcastle ticket!