2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We saw it somewhere else too the other day!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I know lol it was andi's pic, lol the cap came to me because after the show we were trying to work out where he hides his flashlight, and then that photo the other day, when i grabbed this cap from my vid i was like 'aaah haaa.. that's where he tucks it ' lmao...

After the gig I bought a poster cause I didn't have anything else to sign. Some drunk guy was annoying me, kept talking to me, and showed his butt. Apparently mika had signed it backstage. And he was like, oh come on! touch it!! and his wife said the same!:shocked: he kept saying he was related and stuff, and wanted to reveal some secrets of mika. I just left, I was scared of him.

Thank you for your review Droopsy! Glad it all worked out for you in the end :thumb_yello:

I just wanted to say - I think that drunk guy spoke to me, too. Just after we'd got out from the gig, and had been chatting with Palladium members, some bloke leaning against a pillar, with a woman, shouted out to me - "hey, have you seen my arse?".

I had no idea what he was talking about :shocked: but could tell he'd had a few to drink - I just smiled and said "No, but I've seen your face and I'd guess it looks much the same"!! or something, and moved swiftly past, to get back to Andi and my husband and everyone.

I'm never normally rude, EVER, but I thought he was being rude to me first! and it's not often I have a quick reply for anyone.

I still wouldn't have wanted to look at his behind anyway! :roftl:

Thank you for your review Droopsy! Glad it all worked out for you in the end :thumb_yello:

I just wanted to say - I think that drunk guy spoke to me, too. Just after we'd got out from the gig, and had been chatting with Palladium members, some bloke leaning against a pillar, with a woman, shouted out to me - "hey, have you seen my arse?".

I had no idea what he was talking about :shocked: but could tell he'd had a few to drink - I just smiled and said "No, but I've seen your face and I'd guess it looks much the same"!! or something, and moved swiftly past, to get back to Andi and my husband and everyone.

I'm never normally rude, EVER, but I thought he was being rude to me first! and it's not often I have a quick reply for anyone.

I still wouldn't have wanted to look at his behind anyway! :roftl:

Yeah!!! it was the same guy! leaning at the pillar! really! at one point he got really close and was whispering in my ear:shocked:

My face!! really! that he didn't see my disgust! he really was totally drunk!:naughty:

Yeah!!! it was the same guy! leaning at the pillar! really! at one point he got really close and was whispering in my ear:shocked:

My face!! really! that he didn't see my disgust! he really was totally drunk!:naughty:

I wonder if that siggie on his arse was forged or not... :roftl:

It said "Love", not "Mika"... unless the "Mika" was somewhere else ;)

OMG, you have just described what my hubby video'd...some chap getting his arsesigned and then some loud woman. He has it on tape. Just going to eat my spag bol and will upload it to youtube for you to laugh at.............

OMG, you have just described what my hubby video'd...some chap getting his arsesigned and then some loud woman. He has it on tape. Just going to eat my spag bol and will upload it to youtube for you to laugh at.............

Hahahaha

Please do upload it yes :)

Yeah tyhey approached me and kept trying to grab my tutu and was going "whers ya stinger love" I said you look for my stinger one more time mate and I'll knee you in yours.

The Bee was Unamused

Yeah tyhey approached me and kept trying to grab my tutu and was going "whers ya stinger love" I said you look for my stinger one more time mate and I'll knee you in yours.

The Bee was Unamused

That made me laugh so much, what you said to him ! :roftl: He was a piece of work, that bloke, wasn't he!