2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha Ruth, I wondered if you'd realise it was me! We opened a youtube account about a year ago but I did it it in Bri's name = BrianWSM.

I didn't realise it was you until I saw you posting on some other vids and put your name.

I wasn't hiding really, sorry if it deceived you. xx

Ha ha ha Ruth, I wondered if you'd realise it was me! We opened a youtube account about a year ago but I did it it in Bri's name = BrianWSM.

I didn't realise it was you until I saw you posting on some other vids and put your name.

I wasn't hiding really, sorry if it deceived you. xx

No, no, not deceived. Mine says rvleevee I think, but I sometimes remember to put 'Ruth'. It's all this keep your identity secret on-line stuff!

I have nothing to hide, so for the record;

My MFC name = Shari (rather obvious)

My ebay ID = kitebrian

My vulcan forum name = waddo-vulcans

My Queen forum name = twosharppencils

My youtube ID = BrianWSM (because Bri is from Weston Super Mare)

Hello all,

better late than never, here are some of the pictures I took in Doncaster:http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00

The concert was great but I prefered the Glasgow one, even if I had a better spot in Doncaster (2nd row middle vs 2nd row left)... Maybe because Glasgow was my first one... maybe because the crowd wasnt as much into it as mentioned in earlier posts...

Anyway, the fantastic thing was to have Mika right in front of me when he was on the piano, it felt like he was singing just for me!! any other world is probably my favorite moment in the concert.

It was nice to spend time with some MFCers at the campanile at the breakfast. Hi to Em, rak1, rose and everyone else I've forgotten the nicknames already, sorryyyyyyy.

I hope to see you guys again some day for another Mika's concert.

Let's hope that he does some more next year in Europe. However, he really needs a good rest. He looks tired on some of my pix.

See you all,

Christelle.

Hello all,

better late than never, here are some of the pictures I took in Doncaster:http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00

The concert was great but I prefered the Glasgow one, even if I had a better spot in Doncaster (2nd row middle vs 2nd row left)... Maybe because Glasgow was my first one... maybe because the crowd wasnt as much into it as mentioned in earlier posts...

Anyway, the fantastic thing was to have Mika right in front of me when he was on the piano, it felt like he was singing just for me!! any other world is probably my favorite moment in the concert.

It was nice to spend time with some MFCers at the campanile at the breakfast. Hi to Em, rak1, rose and everyone else I've forgotten the nicknames already, sorryyyyyyy.

Let's hope that he does some more next year in Europe. However, he really needs a good rest. He looks tired on some of my pix.

See you all,

Christelle.

I were in Glasgo too{wearing a plume mask on the head..sorry for the ppl behind me:bleh:} I think it was amazing the atmosphere-maybe also for the football match it was disputed few hours before-anyway thanx for sharing your pix, they're amazing!:wub2:

Hello all,

See you all,

Christelle.

gorgeous pics christelle :mf_lustslow: you must have some great camera :wub2: (have to get me a better one too for the next gigs :roftl: )

btw: I'm glad you got a ticket in the end as well! :thumb_yello:

Hello all,

See you all,

Christelle.

Merci merci merci!!

Trop belles tes pics! *sighs*

A très bientot oui!

xxx

wow amazing pics thanks for sharing!

and to niki: I love his fringe on the first one :wub2: lol

:roftl: :roftl: The fringe... Really it looks far better on the pics than it actually was when he appeared on stage lol.

See I understand why loads of guys dislike Mika: he can sing, he can draw, he can move and even on his worst hair day he still looks good! Life's unfair, when you think of it :biggrin2:

Can anyone point me to the photo of Mika's set list for Doncaster please?

How's this?

Dodgy Holiday tour Oct/Nov 2007

Set list

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Jonny

Any Other World

Ring Ring

How Much Do You Love Me?

Stuck In The Middle

Sweet Dreams

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

(animal play)

Lollipop

*Relax* x - didn't do it!

The photo I've seen on the set list had Birmingham printed at the bottom

Hello all,

See you all,

Christelle.

Wow! These pics are incredible,the quality is amazing! Thank you so much Christelle :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: The fringe... Really it looks far better on the pics than it actually was when he appeared on stage lol.

Totally agree! Maybe he did it on purpose thinking of the pics :bleh:

• 11 months later...