2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Just jumping into this thread without having read it so sorry if I am repeating things. However, just seen this page and what a page! Vix, those pics are incredible!

Last night was truely amazing. It would be my advice that if anyone only ever got the chance to go to ONE Mika gig...if at all possible...make it Newcastle. Last night was the ninth time I have seen Mika...and they have all been special for different reasons, but it was totally INCREDIBLE! Normally when I am at gigs I am aware of the fact that the people near me are being rather deafened by my scream...last night, seriously, I couldn't actually hear myself scream. I have never heard a noise level like it! The whole building was shaking! Mika was absolutly incredible! He was loving it...and quite rightly so. He seemed to put lots of extra litlle bits and pieces in. He put an extra bit into the end of HMDYLM...I thought it was impossible for me to love that song any more than I already did but I was wrong! Unlike Saturday when he did Sweet dreams (swoon swoon) he was back to Missionary man last night. As can be seen in the pics...in a gorgous pink jacket. It was sublime.

I was never sure about the choice of 'Relax' as an encore...seemed odd to me...but I think it is a shame that the encore in some form has disappeared.

Afterwards we were outside again for the signing...seems strange when lately they have been inside.....seems to be no rhyme or reason to these things. I gave Mika a card that I had made...just to thank him for the tour and a briliant year. It made me laugh really as he was obviously expecting me to ask him to sign what was in my hand but instead I said I just wanted to give him it and he thanked me as if it was something really nice! It was only a card! I love to see him close up like that though...incredibly yummy!

Hello,

Just jumping into this thread without having read it so sorry if I am repeating things. However, just seen this page and what a page! Vix, those pics are incredible!

Last night was truely amazing. It would be my advice that if anyone only ever got the chance to go to ONE Mika gig...if at all possible...make it Newcastle. Last night was the ninth time I have seen Mika...and they have all been special for different reasons, but it was totally INCREDIBLE! Normally when I am at gigs I am aware of the fact that the people near me are being rather deafened by my scream...last night, seriously, I couldn't actually hear myself scream. I have never heard a noise level like it! The whole building was shaking! Mika was absolutly incredible! He was loving it...and quite rightly so. He seemed to put lots of extra litlle bits and pieces in. He put an extra bit into the end of HMDYLM...I thought it was impossible for me to love that song any more than I already did but I was wrong! Unlike Saturday when he did Sweet dreams (swoon swoon) he was back to Missionary man last night. As can be seen in the pics...in a gorgous pink jacket. It was sublime.

I was never sure about the choice of 'Relax' as an encore...seemed odd to me...but I think it is a shame that the encore in some form has disappeared.

Afterwards we were outside again for the signing...seems strange when lately they have been inside.....seems to be no rhyme or reason to these things. I gave Mika a card that I had made...just to thank him for the tour and a briliant year. It made me laugh really as he was obviously expecting me to ask him to sign what was in my hand but instead I said I just wanted to give him it and he thanked me as if it was something really nice! It was only a card! I love to see him close up like that though...incredibly yummy!

yum yum!

thanks kath!

That's not true, how can one fan influence him that much? They have said no photos before at gigs and photos get taken, no big mystery or favour to an individual, his management said no photos, but they changed their minds, simple as that.

Oops, my bad, I apologize. I thought I would tease Sivan a little bit since I love her siggy so much and she is so sweet. Can't wait to see her new pic....but maybe I chose the wrong smiley and my message seemed a bit serious???? I am sorry... Or, maybe I chose the wrong MFCer to tease.....should have been teasing Babs, instead. But, now I don't have to do that either....thanks to violet_sky.. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Babs, it came to our attention that you found the tall curly one ... um... 'hot'.

What happened? :mf_rosetinted:

"changed her mind, simple as that" and I do quote here.

I LOVE THE REVIEWS and PICS :mf_lustslow: in this THREAD. aMAAzing.....and thanks to everyone for sharing. :thumb_yello:

Oops, my bad, I apologize. I thought I would tease Sivan a little bit since I love her siggy so much and she is so sweet. Can't wait to see her new pic....but maybe I chose the wrong smiley and my message seemed a bit serious???? I am sorry... Or, maybe I chose the wrong MFCer to tease.....should have been teasing Babs, instead. But, now I don't have to do that either....thanks to violet_sky.. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE THE REVIEWS and PICS :mf_lustslow: in this THREAD. aMAAzing.....and thanks to everyone for sharing. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry lilmot, I am just in one of those moods........Kata is with me, she always brings out the worst in me....:naughty:

Oh, and I reserve the right to change it again too.....:naughty:

lol its ok... just dont be mad at me for getting a pic with mika :blink:

lol its ok... just dont be mad at me for getting a pic with mika :blink:

Sivan, has anyone EVER been mad at you? lol I can't wait to see the pic too!!! I am very excited for you (and everyone else). This thread is filled with amazing things and I am so HAPPY for everyone! :wub2: