2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I wish I had been there too - pity we could not hire a big

Mika bus, and collect fans from up and down the country

and all go to the Mika gigs. I will make another one someday,

I am determined to meet you again!! (and Andy, as he

is your non-feathered twin!!) :wink2::biggrin2:

Yeah, we definitely have to do that for next time, the MFC tour bus.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally caught up with the reports and pics. Great job, thank you all! :punk: :punk:

Mellody, your costume is awesome!!! :thumb_yello:

And Rose is a Lucky Bird. :naughty:

Yes, let me echo everything Blue said! Amazing! Mellody and Sivan --

you look fabulous! :thumb_yello:

And Rose... well, you're a STAR! :biggrin2:

Yeah, we definitely have to do that for next time, the MFC tour bus.

Oh, I'm so ready -- why don't we try it out over here for the US gigs

first?! :naughty: Come on, you know you want to!

dcdeb

Yes, let me echo everything Blue said! Amazing! Mellody and Sivan --

you look fabulous! :thumb_yello:

And Rose... well, you're a STAR! :biggrin2:

Oh, I'm so ready -- why don't we try it out over here for the US gigs

first?! :naughty: Come on, you know you want to!

dcdeb

Can you imagine the riot we would have , all on the same

bus? :punk:

Newcastle has been THE BEST gig by far so far!

The crowd was somewhat ridiculous as those on the front row practically had their ribs caved in from the pushing but once Mika got started it wasn't that bad.

He did mitionary man as an alternative to Sweet dreams which tbh I don't think is as good but still really enjoyable :D

The whole band seemed to really enjoy themselves and Mika was smiley as anything! In the drum competition between Cherrisse and Mika he went and poured his water over her and she ended up running after him hitting him with the drum sticks :D Also Martin started hopping round the stage on one of the huge balloons lmao. At one point they also all climbed onto the BIG M *ultimate photo moment* Mika looked a bit lost without his Holy Johnny tonight mind lol as he was like praying to nobody and he didn't pull anyone up from the audience which he has done at every other gig.

As everyone has already seen the quilt was on display on the drums as was the stocking he was given and Martin's mike stand had the MFC heart on it :D.

On another note Cherrise handed me her drum stick last night cos when she threw one to me on Saturday it blacked out at that moment and it smacked me in the eye lmao, she apologised so all is well. AND I didn't even notice last night but on the photos...HES WEARING BUMBLE BEE SOCKS WOOOOO!

For those who are interested in the fancy dress situation go look in the news thread cos I have the inside info now on what Mika wants to do with all that so go have a gander on there.

Also mass thanks to Freddy who blew up a whoppin balloon and kept the crowd amused during the half hour between palladium and Mika :D Mika was kicking it when it came over and was like eh? :shocked: lmao.

Also for those who queued afetrwards we got a strict telling that he was ONLY going to sing a few on one side and a FEW on the other NO PHOTOS and he's going straight in the car. He came out, signed everyone's stuff, allowed a few photos took the amazing bear me n mam made :D and we have his reaction on video :D

Over all an AMAZING night.

Bring on Hammersmith!

Pictures to follow !

I think so too.....I think he decided to pose for pics tonight BECAUSE Sivan was there!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Oh, well....can't wait to see the result...they always make such a cute couple in their pics together!!! :naughty:

That's not true, how can one fan influence him that much? They have said no photos before at gigs and photos get taken, no big mystery or favour to an individual, his management said no photos, but they changed their minds, simple as that.

That's not true, how can one fan influence him that much? They have said no photos before at gigs and photos get taken, no big mystery or favour to an individual, his management said no photos, but they changed their minds, simple as that.

Babs, it came to our attention that you found the tall curly one ... um... 'hot'.

What happened? :mf_rosetinted:

I was there last night too - my God the atmosphere was amazing! I've never been to a gig like it - it was only my second time seeing him, but he's improved loads since last time (and he was great then LOL)

Fab photos by the way everyone - I think I saw a few of you (recognise the costumes)

mika with daislylou"s presents,

IMG_2864.jpg

Mellody thanks for that photo it is brilliant!! Yep took ages to make that stocking but worth it now he liked it!

Luke also said it was the best gig so must have been!!! Was rocking tho! (As

Fred would say! LOL!)

xx

LMAO! well.... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the best one i saw..... but ofcourse ALL his concerts were amazing!

but i thought i saw mia on fire before but last night was

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

we were FRONT ROW ENTER!!! wow!

every second of he show was perfect! seriousy i wa speachless at the end! i couldnt stop smiling the whole show and mika did some eye contact! :das: not just with me... but with others to!

AMAZING!!!! oh wait i allready said that??

so after the sho we waited outside for the band and i had some candy bags for ech member from Israel... so i gave Luke before the show and the others after the show i gave mika his gift i made for him...ill show u all later...david is back! damn....we need to go..

ill try write more later... got a quick pic with mika

ok GOT TO GO!!!! david is screaming here!

Sounds GREAT !!! :biggrin2:

hey guys :)

i have great pix of the show, ill try post soon :)

hmmm trying to think what i didnt tell u guys??

We want to see the picture of Mika and you :blush-anim-cl:

Btw: You looked stunning in your outfit as always :wub2: :wub2:

Because of the blue background of course - don't get me wrong. :mf_rosetinted:

Although he said once that he had the biggest glitterballs in Europe. Not sure if he meant this. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, great minds think alike :mf_rosetinted:

But I fancy the blue background, too. :thumb_yello: Very.... blue. :naughty:

hi Sivan...yes the pic!:sneaky2:

which is this...number...10? :sneaky2:

ahhhhhhhhhh lucky lucky girl! i love you and you know! :blush-anim-cl:

daisylou....nice stocking! and nice place to put it..is it full of sweets for a sweet? :wink2:

mellody...i told you that costume was a real success! :thumb_yello: