Watch Out!!!!!!!!

vixenbbw

I just noticed that "SNAP" posted a comment in one of the threads referring to a 12 track promo thats floating about on the net.

I did ask what he/she meant but they've gone off line now.

I mention this beacuse "SNAP" is (or works for) Darren Lyons of "Mr Paparazzi" fame and "Big Pictures" and is obviously lurking on here incase anything juicy comes up. I noticed that he/she asked people to post any pictures they had of the Big Girl shoot on a blog page which was the "Mr Paparazzi" site.

Just stay alert and be wise when posting in the same threads as him/her.

Over and out! :bleh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same person who posted about the big girl shoot pics? I found that a bit odd too, it felt like they were advertising their wares kinda thing, i ma:sneaky:y be wrong but I do have a suspicious mind at time lol, don't trust some ppl. :sneaky2: I'm glad you posted this Vixbbw cos I hadn't really thought about how nasty evil paps could lurk on here waiting to see if any of us found out any goss on the big M so they could have a scoop, ppft slimy snakes they are, trying to dig up dirt on Mikster ha well they wont find any on here.

I think the big M must be a saint cos there IS no gos he is sweet and luvley and they got nowt on him so there pfft,

Well there's nothing we can do about them browsing but at least if people are aware not to answer any specific questions they may ask etc then we've done what we can but Sparkley is so right in that if there was any gossip on Meeks it would be so out there by now!

Just spread the word when you can! :wink2:

But at least he signed in....there are thousands out there who look and never tell us. If you search google with the words Mika and some other random word

you will often get a thread from here.

For example the Mika Robbie Williams duet question that I searched before, it was our own MFC which came up with the thread as the top link, so people will be reading us.

We better all behave then.:cool:

Well there's nothing we can do about them browsing but at least if people are aware not to answer any specific questions they may ask etc then we've done what we can but Sparkley is so right in that if there was any gossip on Meeks it would be so out there by now!

Just spread the word when you can! :wink2:

The man is amazing. You can bet, if there had been a scandal, or even something which would not even be a scandal in our eyes, the press would have found it by now. but it just goes to show how careful we should be. We consider this a place where we can chat about Mika in safety, but it's actually a public site, and if I was a sleazy tabloid reporter, or anything equally sleazy, I'd go straight to the fan sites to find stuff out.

Thankfully, there is nothing to find out (bless Mika's pure heart and soul) but it's best we are aware that not everyone who comes onto the site, has Mika's best interests at heart, and some might want to do his reputation some harm, even if they have to twist some information to do it. So let's be very careful in future.

Love today, from Marilyn

I'm as curious as Caz, what question? If you don't want to post it here, PM please...I'm dying to know:blink:

same here! :boxed:

SNAP has also posted a thread saying Mika's DVD is *this amount of money* in Asda. I didn't read the thread though.

(ha - he's not the only one who can stalk!)

Roase? Is that a spelling mistake?

AND WHAT QUESTION?!?!?! Your "answer" doesn't answer my question Danika. And I thought you were my friend...:tears:

yeah i meant rose i was typing to quickly lol.

oh i thought you'd read the reports and stuff :bleh: jee don't make me feel guilty blossom :sneaky2: anyway lol... Rose asks mika questions everytime she sees him, like she's asked him if he would ever pull a britney, or switch on the christmas lights etc... have u read anything bout them?

But at least he signed in....there are thousands out there who look and never tell us. If you search google with the words Mika and some other random word

you will often get a thread from here.

For example the Mika Robbie Williams duet question that I searched before, it was our own MFC which came up with the thread as the top link, so people will be reading us.

We better all behave then.:cool:

we are the mika bible. :mf_rosetinted:

wonder if that will appear as top link either..? :blink:

it's an odd life :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i meant rose i was typing to quickly lol.

oh i thought you'd read the reports and stuff :bleh: jee don't make me feel guilty blossom :sneaky2: anyway lol... Rose asks mika questions everytime she sees him, like she's asked him if he would ever pull a britney, or switch on the christmas lights etc... have u read anything bout them?

Aaah okay:blink:

So, would he ever pull a Britney?:biggrin2: