Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

then it was oll over.

went outsied with the other MFCers and Jemma taught us the new MFC song - I think I may have to video it tomorrow!!

saw Andy tyhe camera man - security were a bit iffy - ie heads stsuck up own arses. He came he smiled, he got in the car he went - $some daft tarts were trying to hang onto car - what is this Take That!!!

Had a quick chat with Cherrissse and then headed home - only ter elaise I had left my keys in doors so had to wake hubby to let me in - oops!!

better part of all review...thanks carri! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crickey! That's so late!

I'm travelling down from the nosrth so can't decide how early I should get there!

Don't want to end up in a bad spot but don't wanna queue for 10 hours!

Oh, what to do! :boxed:

if you want to be right at front youll need to be there early ish - am aiming for 6.30 tomnorrow as am bringing the kids - but am throwing them at Rak1 and Jemma as I drive past and then go off to park :) I then have to bring them coffee!

I know - he wasnt that impressed!!

I had managed to unloack part of the door but left other bit at home!!! he did have the decency to ask if I had enjoyed myself ....

and to move him to pity you just said NO, that was all rubbish....:roftl: :roftl:

was it tonight? :boxed:

Hello,waiting for me?

Okay, the show was good, but he is not 100% at the moment, and he seemed a little husky tonight, so there was no water throwing.

There were big girls, one very agile doing cartwheels on stage!

It was Biche who was pulled over, 'cause she fainted, but she's okay now.

Andy was filming quite a lot tonight, kept creeping up on us and filmed me Caz and Sara, when he wasn't filming Mika.

LORNA IS BACK! She came on for Lollipop and we were all cheering.

After, he didn't stop he just waved to everybody and left, don't think he's up to staying and talking now, he did mention in the show that 3 of them were in bed for the last two days, not a good sign.

Some idiots were banging on Mikas car as it went off, and Babs went ballistic on them about it. It really was totally out of order as he isn't well, and as they are old enough to know better, I am disgusted with them. Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, and it's incidents like this that will make him think twice about staying to talk to fans, people like that are totally selfish and immature, don't know if they were from here, really hope not.

Saw Cherisse, and took pics of her with Caz and Jemma, and then one of her with Vanessa, and got me another hug. YAY!

No sign of the rest of the band though.

hey guys,:blush-anim-cl:

seriously, this was my first gig and I'm still in shock. I can't think clearly.

Just to clear something up, I was right next to the french fan and she did not try to climb the barrier, she got sick and nearly fainted and had to be picked up. That's what happenned.:shocked:

Right, I'm going to bed, my ears still buzzing, my eyes in tears and my head full of beautiful images from the best night in my life...

Babs told Tia that people were queuing from 9am.

What have you heard??

Things got confused, the first people did certainly not arrive that early, and I am a witness as I was in the queue as well :biggrin2:

I think the info must have broken down at some point when people mentioned the times:roftl:

Hello,waiting for me?

Okay, the show was good, but he is not 100% at the moment, and he seemed a little husky tonight, so there was no water throwing.

Andy was filming quite a lot tonight, kept creeping up on us and filmed me Caz and Sara, when he wasn't filming Mika.

After, he didn't stop he just waved to everybody and left, don't think he's up to staying and talking now, he did mention in the show that 3 of them were in bed for the last two days, not a good sign.

Some idiots were banging on Mikas car as it went off, and Babs went ballistic on them about it. It really was totally out of order as he isn't well, and as they are old enough to know better, I am disgusted with them. Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, and it's incidents like this that will make him think twice about staying to talk to fans, people like that are totally selfish and immature, don't know if they were from here, really hope not.

Saw Cherisse, and took pics of her with Caz and Jemma, and then one of her with Vanessa, and got me another hug. YAY!

Ay Rak - daft tarts as I said before!!

Just to clear something up, I was right next to the french fan and she did not try to climb the barrier, she got sick and nearly fainted and had to be picked up. That's what happenned.:shocked:

Right, I'm going to bed, my ears still buzzing, my eyes in tears and my head full of beautiful images from the best night in my life...

I heard you got a handshake! Yay! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Hello,waiting for me?

Always! dear penguin! :naughty:

Thanks so much for the report and filling us in on the details...

wish I was there with you!

dcdeb

Hello,waiting for me?

I hope Biche feels better :emot-sad:

I was sure none of the girls could do that, thanks for the news Aurélien(there's a kind of myth around french fans which has been created on MFC...not always fair...)

I hope Biche is fine, i know she had not eaten much today... Can you kiss her for me Aurélien please, thanks!

i don't think so.

they told me they were only 30 ppl outside waiting for him, and i'm sure he did not stop because he is not well at all.

he stayed with us in bologna soooo long and we were loads!

But they were really kind of close in on him, even with Cherisse, she was getting crowded out, not like it used to be. Some people chased the car up the street and someone banged on the window there was a bit of screaming going on.

It was also a bit like that at Brighton IMO.

Personally I do think it is the end of an era.

Hello,waiting for me?

Yay for Lorna! And, go Babs for telling off the idiots! It blows my mind that people would do things like that.

It sounds like Mika is just hanging by a thread, counting down the hours until Wednesday night when he can just go home and turn off. I bet the band are exhasted as well.

Oh I so hope not! I hope the immautre crazed-fan-ness doesn't follow Mika to North America, Australia, Asia, etc on his next tour. Between feeling unwell and being accosted by crazies, it's no wonder Mika didn't stop.

:boxed:

But they were really kind of close in on him, even with Cherisse, she was getting crowded out, not like it used to be. Some people chased the car up the street and someone banged on the window there was a bit of screaming going on.

It was also a bit like that at Brighton IMO.

:(

If that's so then I change my mind, and

hope he doesn't grow in popularity here in the states...

perhaps we will still have a chance to see him here without all that fuss.

dcdeb

Babs told Tia that people were queuing from 9am.

What have you heard??

Well, that's what I was told, I didn't get there till after five, then had a sleep in the car, haha, then went to Nando's with Kata and Christine's friend Becca, till about 8.45 then we went in.

It sounds like Mika is just hanging by a thread, counting down the hours until Wednesday night when he can just go home and turn off.

And I hope that's exactly what he does.

:(

If that's so then I change my mind, and

hope he doesn't grow in popularity here in the states...

perhaps we will still have a chance to see him here without all that fuss.

dcdeb

US fans are, in general, more crazy when it comes to that kind of thing, but I don't think that Mika has grown to car-jumping, grabbing popularity here, so if he's feeling okay, we shouldn't have that much of a problem.