Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I was listening to HMDYLM as well - thanks to Sarahlou! :wub2:

I can sooo imagine those two standing next to each other with their mobile phones up in the air! :roftl: :roftl:

And now I realise that it's the first time I heard Mika performing live over my phone... :wub2: (Mirti did the same in Italy and Munich but it didn't work, no connection).

Grrrr yeah thanks I totally looked retarded pointing my phone to him during SD! ANd you didn't even hear it :tears:

:biggrin2:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrr yeah thanks I totally looked retarded pointing my phone to him during SD! ANd you didn't even hear it :tears:

:biggrin2:

Yes,, it has to be said that one does feel a bit of an idiot holding the phone up into the air but having been on the recieving end for the first time tonight I can certainly apreciate that it is worth it! It is AMAZING to hear him singing live..in my kitchen!

well i thot i would make my first post to this fan club congratulating SUZY on her determination!!!! LOL she is by far the most determined person that i have come across in a long time. :thumb_yello: She is almost as persistent as i was stalking her in the beginning of our relationship. LOL :wink2:

i wish her and everyone attending the festivities a fun and safe trip. :punk:

We wait anxiously upon her safe return to her family. :wub2:

SUE way to go!!!! love lots! take care!:blush-anim-cl:

well i thot i would make my first post to this fan club congratulating SUZY on her determination!!!! LOL she is by far the most determined person that i have come across in a long time. :thumb_yello: She is almost as persistent as i was stalking her in the beginning of our relationship. LOL :wink2:

ahem sir....

maybe i missed something....

are you suzy's husband?

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

So it's over? And of course it was another best gig ever. Obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

naaaaaaaa

don't be overimpressed

hotdlp hadn't seen mika for quite a long time...i'm SURE this gig was exactly the same we saw, violet...me in italy, you in germany.... :wink2:

pls, daneka tell us it's like this!!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

naaaaaaaa

don't be overimpressed

hotdlp hadn't seen mika for quite a long time...i'm SURE this gig was exactly the same we saw, violet...me in italy, you in germany.... :wink2:

pls, daneka tell us it's like this!!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

And don't dare to say otherwise :sneaky2:

What a great first post!!!!!

Welcome :thumb_yello:

That is sooooooooooooo sweet! Nice first post and, erm, welcome, good to see you are out of the closet. :naughty: :naughty:

Hello Suzy's husband!:welcomeani: