dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

Isn't this lovely! Lots of Christmas greetings from everyone...gives one a lovely warm feeling!

I may pop on tonight but if people are not on I will add my Christmas wishes now...and Robi....your nativity is lovely! Well done.

Bye for now everyone....much love...and stay calm xxx

Hey all!! It's been a loooonnnnngggggg while since I've posted as life has gotten a bit hectic here lately. But I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!! Let's hope I can make it back more often. :wink2:

Hello again everyone...hi excited Carri!

OK...I have decided that I had better not come on here after all tonight so I thank you all (that reminds me of Freddie Mercury!) for all the lovely Christmas Greetings and I wish you all a really lovely happy and peaceful Christmas.

Much love, Kath xxxxxx (oh, BTW...if anyone gatecrashes Mika's party, let us know what it was like...thank you!)

YAY!! The 3FM campaign with the 3 DJ's in the glass house in Den Haag had its last day today and the result is... 5.249.466 euros! Belgium collected 3.353.568 and Switzerland (a smaller campaign) 151.218!! So that means more than 8.7 million euros for the Red Cross water projects!! :punk: :punk:

The top-10 of most requested songs:

1. WOMBATS - LET'S DANCE TO JOY DIVISION

2. MARK RONSON & AMY WINEHOUSE - VALERIE

3. BLOF - ALLES IS LIEFDE

4. U2 - ONE

5. LEAF - WONDER WOMAN

6. U2 - BEAUTIFUL DAY

7. MELISSA ETHERIDGE - BRING ME SOME WATER

8. ANOUK - GOOD GOD

9. LIVE - RUN TO THE WATER

10. FRATELLIS - CHELSEA DAGGER

A very happy Christmas to everyone!!

Wonderful nativity scene Robi - youtube was great!! :thumb_yello:

Excellent result for Red Cross, Blue :punk:

Wishes for peace and happiness this Christmas to all who pop

in here for a read!! Its a brilliant place, filled with kind, caring

people - and I am SO glad I heard Grace Kelly, and that it led

me here. What a year!!!

Hello oldlings. I know that there's no one here at the moment, but it's been ages since I called in and I just wanted to say

Happy Christmas everyone!

:newyear:

(Lovely to see you here Wendi, even though I've missed you by about 3 hours!, hope you're feeling better)

merry late xmas day afternoon!!!

are you still burping yr lunch? :naughty:

i want to update you about the revealing of my london trip as xmas present today....everything went well! :thumb_yello:

hubby smiled at me when i showed my box introducing it as 'my own special present...'! he said ' oh, sure it's another mika's cd! '(don't be stupid, husband...don't you know there is NO new mika cd yet? tsk tsk....:sneaky2: ).

then i opened the box...'oh no! they are concert tickets!!!'

but he was smiling at me, mainly when i listed the actual costs of the whole trip...i mean, i'll spend LESS than he and my elder going skiing the weekend immediately before my leaving! :naughty:

so everything went the right way for me...let's hope the night will not bring an afterthought! :biggrin2:

then i wanted to watch Disney's Snowhite and cried at the end AS USUAL!

am i silly or not?

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :biggrin2:

Merry merry Christmas everyone! Hope your days are as lovely as

mine has been so far!

merry late xmas day afternoon!!!

are you still burping yr lunch?

NO! Haven't had our big meal of the day yet -- that will be in a few hours. Hubby has decided he wanted lamb instead of the usual roast beef,

so we'll put that in around 3:30 and have dinner at 5. Just the 3 of us,

very quiet day... my mother called and is depressed because I'm not

there with her, but... it's a long story. In any case,

we'll see them soon. :)

i want to update you about the revealing of my london trip as xmas present today....everything went well! :thumb_yello:

hubby smiled at me when i showed my box introducing it as 'my own special present...'! he said ' oh, sure it's another mika's cd! '(don't be stupid, husband...don't you know there is NO new mika cd yet? tsk tsk.... ).

then i opened the box...'oh no! they are concert tickets!!!'

but he was smiling at me, mainly when i listed the actual costs of the whole trip...i mean, i'll spend LESS than he and my elder going skiing the weekend immediately before my leaving!

so everything went the right way for me...let's hope the night will not bring an afterthought! :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: I'm so glad it went so smoothly!

then i wanted to watch Disney's Snowhite and cried at the end AS USUAL!

am i silly or not?

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :biggrin2:

No, you are a woman after my own heart -- I watched Mary Poppins

the other day (she is still my hero, after all) and cried and cried all

by myself, too. :tears:

And today I watched the annual Disney Christmas parade that they

show on TV. So at least I get my Mickey fix... I doubt that son and

hubby will tolerate me watching the LiCM DVD today, so the Mika

fix will have to wait until they are not around. :naughty:

dcdeb

Hello everyone!

Glad to hear that people have been having a great time! Robi...well done! I am glad it went well!

Carri...I bet the Wi went down VERY well!

Wendi...nice to see you in here....I hope you are soon feeling much better and are able to join us more often...not that there are many of us around at the moment of course.

Our Christmas went well...Abby is delighted with her trip to London to see Mika...and now I can talk about it openly which is a relief! She also likes her tartan trousers which I made for her as a surprise..I will try and post a pic when I get around to it.

Hope you are all having a nice time with your families. see you all soon xx

Our Christmas went well...Abby is delighted with her trip to London to see Mika...and now I can talk about it openly which is a relief! She also likes her tartan trousers which I made for her as a surprise..I will try and post a pic when I get around to it.

Hope you are all having a nice time with your families. see you all soon xx

Aren't you the best mum? Her very own tartan trousers? Lovely! Hope

she models them for us! :thumb_yello:

And yes, it was good to see Wendy in here -- sorry I missed her.

I have a site for Carri and the Wii:

http://wiihaveaproblem.com/index.php

(NOTE: It's a parody site, not real, sent to me by another mother

who just got a Wii for her kids...)

Anyhow... it's back to normal here, hubby's at work, although son

is off from school. I have hubby's family coming this weekend, so I'll

be cleaning and cooking this week in preparation... otherwise,

it's like Christmas? What Christmas? :naughty:

Hope everyone else is well... will pop in again later to see how you're

all doing...

dcdeb

Hi Deb! Good to see you! Back to work already? Short break! Jake is working tonight but the rest of us are off. We have a game called 'racing Grannies' where two grannies in wheelchairs race around the track like Scalextric cars..oh well, little things!

Ab tells me you have been encouraging her to fly to New York..I may well not be such a good mum if she did that to me! No seriously, it would be great if she could...she has just priced up flights and found a reasobnable one but the concert is sold out so she can't go!

Hi Oldlings...sounds like many of you had a great Christmas. Mine was okay - I didn't play Santa as well as I usually do...got a little distracted in December with an expensive trip somewhere... but hey, it's not about materialistic things anyway (ok so I'm rationalizing and making excuses now).

There is Christmas wrap everywhere and I need to edit (give to charity) so many things around here and its stressing me out.

Forget "Boxing Day" - I am broke. The kids have more money and gift cards than I do. Already saw shoppers queuing outside of the stores last night! :shocked: It's worse than a Mika venue! :naughty:

Hi Oldlings...sounds like many of you had a great Christmas. Mine was okay - I didn't play Santa as well as I usually do...got a little distracted in December with an expensive trip somewhere... but hey, it's not about materialistic things anyway (ok so I'm rationalizing and making excuses now).

There is Christmas wrap everywhere and I need to edit (give to charity) so many things around here and its stressing me out.

Forget "Boxing Day" - I am broke. The kids have more money and gift cards than I do. Already saw shoppers queuing outside of the stores last night! :shocked: It's worse than a Mika venue! :naughty:

Yes but lets face it...some things ARE worth waiting hours for!!!!

Hi Suzy...no I think for many of us Christmas was a little different this year due to 'other' activities!