Mika Cancels Hammersmith

FREDDIESDOUBLE

So does this mean that we can't buy tickets for this gig since it was originally sold out?

I think they will be selling the tickets people give back.... Though I am not sure how it will work out because webmaster wrote that my ticket was interchangeble - valid for either of these 2 shows...

I think I'll go to the venue, ask it there and let you know.:wink2:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noo not again! Poor Mika, please get in your bed and get a lot of sleep! Your health is more important now than anything else in the world!

It's a pity for all people who wanted to go there but right now this is for the best. He's done an amazing job, look at the schedule, it was seriously killing him!:blink:

i spoke to babs earlier, but haven heard anything 4 ages. i cant stop thinking about them.....

I was texting Babs a little while earlier. She said she was ok but just VERY sorry for all those that had come from far and wide.

It is SUCH a shame but the schedual was just too punishing. In a way it is possible to see how it has happened I guess.........The year has just evolved and venues will need to be booked way in advance...I guess it was difficult for The Management to know what to book...but surely one night in a bigger venue at the places where he has done two or three would have made more sense.

Get well soon Mika....take care.

And so so sorry to everyone that this has affected. I can only imagine how gutted you are...but I am sure that Mika is gutted too.

Texted mariposa and she texted me back

her message:

Danke :) Sind grad in ner Bar und betrinken uns :-P ist zwar scheisse, aber die meisten werden am 25. und 26. februar wieder da sein. Willst du nicht auch kommen? x von allen!x

translated: (as good as I can ;))

Thank you :) We are in a pub and get drunk :-P This sucks indeed but the most will be here at the 25. and 26 of february again. Don't you want to come then too ? X from everyone !x

her message:

Danke :) Sind grad in ner Bar und betrinken uns :-P ist zwar scheisse, aber die meisten werden am 25. und 26. februar wieder da sein. Willst du nicht auch kommen? x von allen!x

Thank you :) We are in a pub and get drunk :-P This sucks indeed but the most will be here at the 25. and 26 of february again. Don't you want to come then too ? X from everyone !x

Yeh they are all in a pub getting wrecked!! tis the MFC way ! :roftl:

her message:

Luckily they take it quite well though it is very sh*t ofcourse

I wonder if the tour promoters/ticket agents managed to warn anyone by texting their mobiles? Do they actually bother to do that? They always take a mobile number from you supposedly for this very eventuality...

I agree it'll not be nice for people turning up none the wiser...

I got a text from See tickets about the cancellation. I have also had an e-mail confirming the new date - something to look forward to in 3 months time, just when I though I wouldn't see him again for ages. Hopefully, he'll have had a nice long rest and will be back on top form!

Thank gals. I might have to make another trip to London for this.I hope some tickets turn up. *crosses fingers*

I just hope everyone that was queuing this morning is alright,especially the ones who flew out internationally. Does anyone have any updates for us about the other at the gig this morning?

I think I read somewhere that these tickets can be "exchanged" for the new ones

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

MIKA'S GONE DOWN AGAIN IN THE RECORD OF THE YEAR VOTE!!!

NO SLACKING OFF JUST BEACUSE WE ARE ALL SAD TODAY!!!!

See my siggy for details if you haven't got them already!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

MIKA'S GONE DOWN AGAIN IN THE RECORD OF THE YEAR VOTE!!!

NO SLACKING OFF JUST BEACUSE WE ARE ALL SAD TODAY!!!!

See my siggy for details if you haven't got them already!

I vote 3 times a day on different computers, but it seems not to be enough...