Mika Cancels Hammersmith

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and look on the bright side....warmer weather means a higher chgance that he'll take his top off...and keep it off!

Taking top of = bad :sneaky2:

No Wonder the guy keeps getting sick.

Glad to hear that a few of the mfcers got to meet the band, and dealt with this the only possible way, by going out drinking together :mf_rosetinted::

We are having a great tme im the bar, near the Apollo. Yes we are still there, and they keep playing Mika for us, which is going down really well.

We had company earlier in the shape of Martin, who was passing, and saw Jemma and Sara through the window and came in and had adrink and a chat with us. He is so funny, he kept saying I scared him, but then told me he was just joking around. He was very chatty and I think he was one of the ones who wasn't well, 'cause earlier at the venue he had said that last night nothing seemed to be going right for him, not like the rest of the gigs. But he was really nice, and he left to meet up with friends.

I think we'll be leaving soon, as it's nearly closing time, so I'll be off now.

Not sure what's happening tomorrow yet, some talk of seeing Palladium tomorrow night, we'll see.

We are having a great tme im the bar, near the Apollo. Yes we are still there, and they keep playing Mika for us, which is going down really well.

We had company earlier in the shape of Martin, who was passing, and saw Jemma and Sara through the window and came in and had adrink and a chat with us. He is so funny, he kept saying I scared him, but then told me he was just joking around. He was very chatty and I think he was one of the ones who wasn't well, 'cause earlier at the venue he had said that last night nothing seemed to be going right for him, not like the rest of the gigs. But he was really nice, and he left to meet up with friends.

Not sure what's happening tomorrow yet, some talk of seeing Palladium tomorrow night, we'll see.

Is Avoca with you? Tell her "thank you" and that she is amazing for me, please! :):thumb_yello:

Glad you are keeping your spirits up!! Being one of MFC means we are

all here for each other, and we put Mika first!! Say Hi to everyone from me!! xxxxx

Glad you are keeping your spirits up!! Being one of MFC means we are

all here for each other, and we put Mika first!! Say Hi to everyone from me!! xxxxx

Hey Wendi, we all say hi and we all love you. I am sober, honest!

The atmosphere on the MFC has been a bit.. different lately.. With the discussions going on.. but then something like this happens and everyone shows their true colours and boy do they shine brightly.

Instead of being angry and frustrated for having spent a whole lot of money and getting your hopes up and being disappointed... all the MFCers are worried about is Mika's wellbeing..

You're all truly amazing. :wub2:

*beams with pride*

The atmosphere on the MFC has been a bit.. different lately.. With the discussions going on.. but then something like this happens and everyone shows their true colours and boy do they shine brightly.

Instead of being angry and frustrated for having spent a whole lot of money and getting your hopes up and being disappointed... all the MFCers are worried about is Mika's wellbeing..

*beams with pride*

Very true :thumb_yello::wub2:

I WAS GOING TO FLY ALL THE WAY TO LONDON FOR THE DEC 4th GIG.

Jesus.

:boxed:

see Scut, in the end losing that camera saved you this heartache.

I feel so bad for everyone there tonight- esp those who have travelled from o far away- they are the ones who will prob not be able to go the new gigs. I know if it was me who had travelled that far I would be absolutely gutted.

Isn't Martin a star for stopping in a having a drink- it make you appreciate these guys even more.

I wonder if the Radio 1 show will still go ahead?

*beams with pride*

How true.

It took nearly an hour to get over the shock.....then I just wanted to go give Mika a big hug and make sure he was OK.

Obviously the other ill band memebers and all the MFCr's already there or on route were also in my thoughts.

We were yesterday in Brixton Academy.. and today we decided to go after the gig to Apollo just to meet Mika and MFCers.. but when we get there a kind men from Apollo said us that today and tomorrow gigs are cancelled:thumbdown:

it was just like a heart attack!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

we have tickets for tomorrow also... but now we don't know what to do.. we're so sad............ :(

we haven't booked night at hotel because we thought we will be at the concert and after that go to the airport in the morning....

we're very disapointed because... we didn't give him our special gift... :(

hope he's get well soon..

and we must change our plans now, and wait to february..

So wait.. Does this mean I just have to keep my ticket and use it on the 26th ? Or get a new one ??

Your ticket is valid for the 26th unless you get back to the ticket agent and ask for your money back...

*beams with pride*

i so agree! i've noticed that too and i think it's amazing,

i'm not sure if i'm the right person to say these things cause i'm kinda still new here but i must say you're all amazing people! (or is it *we* that i should say?)

that's totally the spirit of the MFC that i see around here, consideration and caring and of course mika's condition and wellness always comes first, preceding any gig and basically anything, important as it may be. that's just puting mika's sake and needs before our own, that's so MFC kind of thing and i feel proud for that :blush-anim-cl:

times like that really show all of this in the best way possible, how we're all united in our minds. i think Mika is really lucky for having such kind of fans. dont you agree?

I'm proud to be an MFCer. truly. keep that spirit going guys! :thumb_yello:

I think you're amazing!

Just found this in the post.

We're writing to inform you that MIKA at Carling Academy Brixton

on 26/02/2008 has been postponed. Once the new date is confirmed you will be informed.

February is usually the coldest month.

So now there's a surprise to look forward to..

Well, that's a load off my mind, I couldn't decide what to wear tomorrow, nothing with enough pockets.. for sandwiches, smokes, notes... worried about catching the last train home.. now I can stay in with my dog, how nice.

Pacing. Pacing.

see Scut, in the end losing that camera saved you this heartache.

I feel so bad for everyone there tonight- esp those who have travelled from o far away- they are the ones who will prob not be able to go the new gigs. I know if it was me who had travelled that far I would be absolutely gutted.

Isn't Martin a star for stopping in a having a drink- it make you appreciate these guys even more.

I wonder if the Radio 1 show will still go ahead?

I, too, thought of you Scut. It would have been a bigger disappointment than the one of losing the camera and then not having the cash to go to London.

I turned up at the apollo to read the notice about tonight's gig and was gutted as I had come up especially but i really hope Mika and the band feel better soon, that is the most important thing!

I cannot wait til February now, I met one MFCer today but I would love to meet up with a load of you in Feb if ppl want to???

Also,if people are thinking of going to London tomoz to meet up I am considering coming to meet u guys as long as nobody minds, I would love to meet more MFCers. I am only about an hour and a half away so wouldnt be much of a problem! Anyone that is going please pm me to let me know what you guys are thinking of doing, I would be able to come down late afternoonish!

Thanks

Liz x