NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

Hee hee...just came on here to read and started reading about people getting texts and then, my dear Rose texted to let me know that they are inside, front row on Mikey's side and they are being treated to Swiss chocolates by a very nice lady. She says life is good. :)

I bet it is...wish I was there. :naughty:

Woooow ! Now that's what I call a very good life! :naughty:

Lucky them!

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got partial texts yesterday...if it happens today, maybe we can piece them together. :naughty:

BTW...Rose, you have no idea how big I smiled when I heard that text come through. Love you!!!

Strange partial text from Rose -- I think I must have lost part of it,

as it says something about balloon-wise she's in the safest place to be...

:blink:

:naughty:

dcdeb

Hee hee...just came on here to read and started reading about people getting texts and then, my dear Rose texted to let me know that they are inside, front row on Mikey's side and they are being treated to Swiss chocolates by a very nice lady. She says life is good. :)

swiss chocolate :punk: :punk:

yay sounds good :thumb_yello:

aahhh people do listen to us after all :wink2:

Text from Wendi :

Kath and I at disabled bit. Quite a good view but a bit far back. Sarahlou and Carrie front row. Abby in front row of balcony. Not sure where Robi and Vicky etc are. More reports will follow when I know anything.

Thanks, glad to hear they all got in OK.