MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before I start, i warn you I'm am very intoxicated cause of group of 50 went to a bunch of bars in venice

Oooh, sounds cool, kjoshi! Can't wait to see it.

Oh, and have fun on your trip!

I can't wait to see it either cause my cous mjoshi is making!

Oh and I am having much fun on my trip, as you can see!

I loved Venice! It was one of my favorites cities.

Are you going to go on a gondola ride? :naughty:

Went on one today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!:wub2:

I'm working on a surprise too. It's taking me foreverrrr!

Surprises surprises, can't wait to see them

Cynthia r u also going to NYC or Philly ?

Miss you man! don't forget to work on our poster! I'll email you on what it should say!

It looks like Cynthia rsvp'd a no for coming to Chicago. :(

:( I hope so!

Before I start, i warn you I'm am very intoxicated cause of group of 50 went to a bunch of bars in venice

I can't wait to see it either cause my cous mjoshi is making!

Oh and I am having much fun on my trip, as you can see!

Went on one today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!:wub2:

Surprises surprises, can't wait to see them

Miss you man! don't forget to work on our poster! I'll email you on what it should say!

:( I hope so!

alcoholic !!! haha i miss you more because u r in a different country where i m in Delaware.

yup waitin for your email

mjoshi that is one huge siggy:naughty: and very impressive I might add... I like your style, very determined (like me):roftl:

Can't wait to meet you and kjoshi in person... I didn't see you at GMA though:thumbdown:

I hope you get to be a lolli girl:mf_lustslow: I would take pics if I could:sneaky2:

BonjourMika1990;979467, your rendition of seeing Mika was poetic!

Yeah that is great that you'll be there. This is our first concert of many we'll be going to. We wonder if we met Mika what he would say to us.:wub2::blush-anim-cl: We said to our cousin that we want to wait outside because we want to get a good spot. She said that she would drop us off and she do something else while we get a good spot. We'll be leaving in the morning for Chicago and it takes around 3 hours. What are some of the earliest times people will be waiting?

Hopefully we'll get to chat and meet up for some pics. We've been fans since probably the beginning of the year when we heard "Love Today" on a commercial here in the U.S. We joined here in June but didn't really post or look at the posts till just a few months ago so we didn't really know what all went on around here. Now we go bilistic if we don't check this site at least once a day.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! This year has been a great one!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

I plan on being there early but it really depends on the weather. My daughter wants to be there in the morning, however bad weather can stir her asthma.

If I could, I would 'save' some spots for members of Mika Fan Club. However, I wouldn't want to rude to other fans.:naughty:

I like the idea of wearing our user name so we can identify each other.

Happy belated birthday Fmbm!

BonjourMika1990;979467, your rendition of seeing Mika was poetic!

I plan on being there early but it really depends on the weather. My daughter wants to be there in the morning, however bad weather can stir her asthma.

If I could, I would 'save' some spots for members of Mika Fan Club. However, I wouldn't want to rude to other fans.:naughty:

I like the idea of wearing our user name so we can identify each other.

Happy belated birthday Fmbm!

It's impossible for me to get there early :thumbdown: I have to go to school...and I'll be missing the next day...the earliest I'll get there is probably like 4:30 ish... atleast I'll be there though... and I am definatley staying after to get my yearbook signed:thumb_yello:

Maybe we could wear shirt transfers (we mean just us) with our names on it like "Twin Megan" or something and on the back say "MFC" or something. Just saying some suggestions. Plus if Mika wants to sign something for us all he has to do is look at our shirts to spell our names.

Keep asking someone to buy the yearbook for us because of credit. Then we would defintely let Mika sign that along with probably our LICM booklet or Live in cartoon motion dvd booklet.

We're leaving probably in the morning and we live in IL but it takes us about 3 hours. We told our cousin that we want to wait outside with all of you. She can go somewhere else and let us be, then come back when the concert is ready to start.

Melanie, if we get there early to stand we would be happy to save you a spot. Am going to have to talk to our cousin about getting there early. TeeHee.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

mjoshi that is one huge siggy:naughty: and very impressive I might add... I like your style, very determined (like me):roftl:

Can't wait to meet you and kjoshi in person... I didn't see you at GMA though:thumbdown:

I hope you get to be a lolli girl:mf_lustslow: I would take pics if I could:sneaky2:

what does siggy mean ???????? i have no idea what you are talking about !! lol

Thank you. and yeah i was at GMA. i was on the other side ( not the one where MFCers were ). and after the show i met mika and then we left. i will deffinetley see you at chicago. i might not be able to recognize u though since i don't know what u look like !

what does siggy mean ???????? i have no idea what you are talking about !! lol

Thank you. and yeah i was at GMA. i was on the other side ( not the one where MFCers were ). and after the show i met mika and then we left. i will deffinetley see you at chicago. i might not be able to recognize u though since i don't know what u look like !

lol

siggy = signature

I'm on here way too much I know:naughty:

Your cousin knows what I look like lol...we bumped into eachother at GMA, and I was on that side of the stage: mika's right: He hung around there more don't you think???:naughty:

ah, good times :P

lol

siggy = signature

I'm on here way too much I know:naughty:

Your cousin knows what I look like lol...we bumped into eachother at GMA, and I was on that side of the stage: mika's right: He hung around there more don't you think???:naughty:

ah, good times :P

Of course he did. We were there hehe

i'm not getting to chicago until about 12-1ish.

would being in liine by 6 be too late?

considering my mom and my friend and i wanna see the city a bit before hand.

12-1ish :shocked: last time people in chicago didn't start showing up until late 2ish lol

If you can tough out that weather for 6 hours, than go for it...I don't know how it will be... last week it was in the high 50's...next week it'll go back to the 30's I believe...maybe even snow... It's so random over here. I don't know, maybe it's best to plan about a week ahead, depending on the weather.

Either way, I'm not waiting for more than an hour and a half outside...after the gig is a different story:naughty:

If you can tough out that weather for 6 hours, than go for it...I don't know how it will be... last week it was in the high 50's...next week it'll go back to the 30's I believe...maybe even snow... It's so random over here. I don't know, maybe it's best to plan about a week ahead, depending on the weather.

Either way, I'm not waiting for more than an hour and a half outside...after the gig is a different story:naughty:

Yes. We might wait at 3 or 4 outside but we're like you. Waiting outside is a different story. We really want to meet him.:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

don't get your hopes up :bleh: there's that exit door that he can use to avoid us and he has to drive 7 hours to minnesota that night so he might not have time to meet with fans

of course, BUT if he has time he always does:thumb_yello: I really believe that he would never PURPOSELY avoid us. I saw his face the last time, when he walked out of the venue... I was standing a foot away from him... His eyes lit up and he was smiling from ear to ear:mf_lustslow: :mf_rosetinted:

I'm staying after, if he comes out or not :)

BonjourMika I am soo there with you.

I don't know if this is true, but I read somewhere that HOB makes you check your coat and camera and charges you for it too... there forgoes my plan... any thoughts?

BonjourMika I am soo there with you.

I don't know if this is true, but I read somewhere that HOB makes you check your coat and camera and charges you for it too... there forgoes my plan... any thoughts?

hmmm I'm not sure if they make you check in your stuff, but if they do than I'll just pick it up anyway... They'll definatley search the younger kids more than the adults... that's the way it is: I've got 4 adults going with me so:naughty:

WE'll just have to play by ear... It's so exciting though:mf_lustslow:

of course, BUT if he has time he always does:thumb_yello: I really believe that he would never PURPOSELY avoid us. I saw his face the last time, when he walked out of the venue... I was standing a foot away from him... His eyes lit up and he was smiling from ear to ear:mf_lustslow: :mf_rosetinted:

I'm staying after, if he comes out or not :)

Right with you there Melanie! So the doors open up at 6 and the concert starts at 7? How long does the concert actually last? What time are all of you going to stand at the back entrance because I'd like to meet all of you if we don't get to do that before the concert.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins