MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished all my finals and now can relax and properly be excited about the tickets!! Haley and Megan...can't wait to meet you ladies! You seem like a pair of sweethearts. :)

Melanie, good luck & hope you feel better!

We just finished our finals also, as of now! Yes! Now we can relax too. Thanks for calling us sweethearts, that is too cute!

Love to all:wub2:

p.s. We are going to be estatic for everyday up to Feb. 5th!!!

The Twins

Same here! I always become extremely obsessive while I have to wait to attend concerts. But I also always enjoy preparing everything for it and planning towards it, so I know I can now really start doing that since I'm finished for the semester. This is going to be so much fun!

Also that's great you're finished with finals too. What a relief, eh!

Oh, I just thought of something. I am so glad that our concert is right in the middle of the others. Now we will be able to hear imput about everything and get advice from others on how long to wait for him after the show and whether or not he'll sign stuff for us. :D

I have just purchased 6 tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so incredibly happy now that it is official! My friends and I are going to have a magnificent time! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you as well. You know, the thing that makes me feel so lucky is the fact that I'll be able to see the reaction of the people I'm going with. Really, they have no idea what its like and their smiles are inevidable as well as my own! Just to look up and find Mika standing there is going to be such a blessing. This makes my heart truly happy:blush-anim-cl:

Same here! I always become extremely obsessive while I have to wait to attend concerts. But I also always enjoy preparing everything for it and planning towards it, so I know I can now really start doing that since I'm finished for the semester. This is going to be so much fun!

Also that's great you're finished with finals too. What a relief, eh!

That is a major relief. I just got done typing a 700 word essay for english and that was just part of the exam.

Yeah that is cool that the Chicago concert is in the middle of the rest. I wish we would get a chance to meet him.

Melanie, so glad that you got the tickets!!!!

Is anyone else the slightest bit worried that he might cancel at the last minute? I really don't think he would, but I am the tiniest bit worried because of how far we have to drive....and I know my sister would flip out on me. :-S

I don't think he would:thumb_yello: I understand your concern though... how long before the concert are you living your home?

Well, the drive is 6 hours....so I really don't know when we will leave. We are def staying at a hotel, so we'll have time to get settled in and everything. I am not terribly worried, really, but my sister just said "Hey better not cancel on us!" and then I was like "Uhhh...I don't think he will...."

Hopefully he will be well rested and won't have any need to cancel. :)

Is anyone else the slightest bit worried that he might cancel at the last minute? I really don't think he would, but I am the tiniest bit worried because of how far we have to drive....and I know my sister would flip out on me. :-S

Hi! I got my tickets today too. I am also worried about that and the weather. I am hoping that he gets a proper rest and is in good health by Feb. I just hope that IF it does get cancelled, it won't be at the very last minute b/c we don't live in Chicago.

Oh, ad that's great you got tickets too! Be sure to say hi at the show, okay? :)

I will definitely be on the lookout for other MFCers. I think I am going to place an order for those glowing hearts. I was going to get them a few months ago but I didn't think I would need them anytime in the near future then. They look cool to have anyway!

Thank you so much to Haley and Megan for allerting me to the presale! I get so stressed about getting tickets to shows and worrying about them selling out!

I think we should all try to figure out a way for us to recognize each other. Too often some fans get left out and I think it would be neat to meet all of you. :) Though I will certainly let you all know how to recognize me!

I want glowing hearts, too, so I will have to check into getting one!

I agree about stressing over tickets. Buying concert tickets is one of the most nerve-racking things to do!

I will definitely be on the lookout for other MFCers. I think I am going to place an order for those glowing hearts. I was going to get them a few months ago but I didn't think I would need them anytime in the near future then. They look cool to have anyway!

Thank you so much to Haley and Megan for allerting me to the presale! I get so stressed about getting tickets to shows and worrying about them selling out!

No problem.:wink2:

Our cousin is probably going to the concert with us. She is driving us down there in which she will probably let me drive some of the way. She just got a new car and it's so fun to drive. It takes us 2 to 3 hours to get to Chicago. We live in a little town in IL. So we'll probably go up to Chicago on the 5th and we'll spend the night somewhere on the night of the concert.

We can't wait. If by some chance he does cancel, he will probably reschedule like he did the other concerts. We're so excited!!! Can't wait to see everyone there. Hopefully we can spot you guys out to say HI and to pinch us to see if we are dreaming when we see LOVELY MIKA!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

wait.... i thought tickets were on sale the 15th? :boxed: What's going on here?!!!

Also qucik question: Does ANYONE live remotely close to south holland, IL? I only live 25 mins south of chicago but have no way of getting there, no car to get to a train station (thats only 10 mins away!) or anything! It is killing ME! It would be so absolutely lovely to go!

I think we should all try to figure out a way for us to recognize each other. Too often some fans get left out and I think it would be neat to meet all of you. :) Though I will certainly let you all know how to recognize me!

I want glowing hearts, too, so I will have to check into getting one!

I agree about stressing over tickets. Buying concert tickets is one of the most nerve-racking things to do!

LOL this is me: Melaniesphotos002.jpg