MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Still no word from him. Grrr! lol

Still no word from HOB either. I emailed them asking a few questions but they haven't responded yet.

Wow! We always look on this site always! We don't know what we did before this.:roftl: We joined in June but didn't look or post often so we didn't know the rules about posting or anything but now we know. We just love coming on here now!!!

Ahh! Fond memories of us picking up or LICM around May.:wub2:

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

M. Twins

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am completely in shock I got tickets to this but anyone that needs info on the US or Chicago please PM me we are there all the time I live near there but getting to see him now I will see what you are talking about.... I"m in a state of shock...

Here is what my friend Eric said. Not much confirmation, but still.

Hm.. the only thing I can confirm (or even know about from that) is in regards to security. They patted us all down (the guy was very very thorough with!) before we got to the stage area. But I didn't see them taking away anything from people (I'm guessing they didn't have anything). But I haven't even heard about any of the other things. That pass the line thing sounds cool though.

Hm.. the only thing I can confirm (or even know about from that) is in regards to security. They patted us all down (the guy was very very thorough with!) before we got to the stage area. But I didn't see them taking away anything from people (I'm guessing they didn't have anything). But I haven't even heard about any of the other things. That pass the line thing sounds cool though.

Oh that is cool that some more people are going from your previous post! Also thanks for the info from you friend Eric.

We emailed HOB we think on Thursday but haven't heard anything from them. Probably won't hear anything till Monday. We asked about the pass the line thing and what about if Mika was going to have a meet and greet and that we could't even bring in cameras if that happened. So will keep you all informed if we get any news.:thumb_yello:

Meyer Twins

Oh that is cool that some more people are going from your previous post! Also thanks for the info from you friend Eric.

We emailed HOB we think on Thursday but haven't heard anything from them. Probably won't hear anything till Monday. We asked about the pass the line thing and what about if Mika was going to have a meet and greet and that we could't even bring in cameras if that happened. So will keep you all informed if we get any news.:thumb_yello:

Meyer Twins

if you bring a camera i think they'll take it from you as you go in and give you a reciept thingy and then after the concert you would get it back with your receipt.. that's what happened at the metro anyways :bleh:

sorry this is really off subject but i was looking at mika pictures on google and i think i typed in mika medium sized pictures and you and mika were on the 2nd page... kinda creepy haha :naughty:

Ooohh....I almost met you? :blink: That's too bad...and I almost met Melanie too... I was first in line...guess we didn't try hard enough to all look for eachother then...:sad:

Haha, and me. I guess I was standing right behind you at the concert. For the most part, I was too worried about some drunk guy standing right next to me and then once the concert started, it was all about Mika. :naughty:

lol I remember that...I was like this:shocked: I happened to turn around to see you, and I was like "Hey I know her!" Than we talked for like 30 seconds before both looking back up at MIKA :wub2: *sigh* good times! WEll, I really hope you get into NYU! Though CHicago is really great as well. Either way, we're gonna be in the same city:roftl: How weird is that. my backup to NYU is also in Chicago... I'm crossing my fingers for the both of us!

Yes...GMA was great times!!! Haha, me and you are def. going to end up in the same city! That would be really cool though! Think 5 years from now we'll be good friends and someone asks oh how did you meet...online on a fan club forum

lol

Maybe we have spoken and I didn't remember...LOL It's possible. :D Nevertheless, it'll be a blast to see you! I think all of the MFCers will have to do a group photo before the show!

Yes a group shot before the show! Before we get all sweaty and stuff lol

That pass the line thing sounds awesome, can't wait to get more info on it

Okay all, we just got our tickets today! We are sure you will all be thrilled that it says on them NO CAMERAS, they are really pushing this. Has anybody else got theirs? It says Bud Light Concert Series MIKA and it has http://www.mikasounds.com on it.

Our tickets are in Section G.A. Row G2 and Seats 278,279, & 280. Anybody else have seats next to those? Of course GA meens that it is general admission and first come first serve, but it is fun to see what all of you have on your tickets. We are so excited!!!!

There has been a lot of LOVE today!!

Meyer Twins

My tickets will be arriving at my boyfriend's house, so I don't know yet what mine say! Most tickets usually say "No cameras," but I guess it's good they give us yet another warning. har har!

I was talking to my friend Janet today and she was planning to order her tickets today. Hopefully she was able to get them okay!

My tickets will be arriving at my boyfriend's house, so I don't know yet what mine say! Most tickets usually say "No cameras," but I guess it's good they give us yet another warning. har har!

I was talking to my friend Janet today and she was planning to order her tickets today. Hopefully she was able to get them okay!

Cool! Hopefully your friend will get them. We know that the concert is a couple months from now but we're just so excited to go and see Mika and the meet all you guys!!! Yes we need to take a picture before the concert or something! Would that be neato if we all got to meet Mika and all get a picture with him!:mf_lustslow:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

Thanks for trying to find out more information, Meyer Twins. Hopefully they can give us more details!

Megan, that is very random! Did you do a search in the images and then it came up? Now I am intrigued and slightly creeped out. lol ;)

:roftl: i was just looking at pictures during school.. not sure if this link will work :naughty:

http://images.google.com/images?q=mika&imgsz=small%7Cmedium%7Clarge%7Cxlarge&gbv=2&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&start=40&sa=N

if it does work you and mika should be on there haha

I got my tickets today!!!!!

and I purchased a total of : 6

1. ME(The most enthusiastic and leader of the group!! :) )
  2. My sister Adriana: Who is always with me when it comes to MIKA. She even took me to NYC to see him...also, she screamed that I was his biggest fan when no words would leave my mouth)
  3. Rudy (Sister's fiance who drove us to NYC, and was also the reason why I got to stay behind at the Metro last time because he would give us a ride home...He will also drive us this time :) )
  4. My sister Erica( Ahh yes, the convert. She was adament on not liking Mika. One day, I slipped Happy Ending and Grace Kelly on her ipod.The next day, I heard her singing "Liiiiiiiiitle bit of looooove!" She was busted!)
  5. My friend REISS (I've known him forever, and he was the first guy I ever knew who was gay. He's in love with MIKA as well, which may be dangerous. Only, he just purchased his CD and now is more in love!)
  6. My Cousin Mandy( She was the first person I ever talked to about Mika! We were chattin on MSN, and I said, "you've gotta check this guy out!" She said, " Hmmmm I don't like the way he dances, its a little girly...but his face is gorgeous!" A week later I showed her the vid from koko when he shook his hips during lollipop... after that was when it all started :) )

Oh wow everybody seems so nice, it will be so fun seeing you all. We are looking forward to getting that group picture! We have 3 tickets ordered.

1.) Megan

2.) Haley

3.) Denessa (our cousin) She doesn't really care for Mika. We remember the first time she listened him, actually we kinda forced her to, but anyways she liked Happy Ending. We left our CD in her car and later on through the week she said that she was jamming to Grace Kelly. She was busted also. She still doesn't really care much for him but she knows that we do. One time we were listening to My Interpretation in her car and her cell phone rang so she turned it down, and it didn't stop because we were still singing it in a freakishly same tempo and she told her mom on the phone LISTEN TO THEM. Oh my that was good times. That was the night of our 2nd encounter of Mika on the U.S. radio. I think she thinks we are a little bit obsessed but what is one step after obsessed? Passionate!

Nessa may be the perfect person to be the photographer for us! She may not be the fondest of Mika, but she will turn the other cheek if he fawns all over us MFC'ers! haha.

Meyer Twins

oo are we all saying who wer're going with? :biggrin2:

we got our 4 tickets in the mail today:

ME! there is nothing that's going to stop me from seeing mika live again :wub2: :wub2:

Cassie (my twin) she's definitely not obsessed and she keeps me at reality if you get what i mean :bleh: she'll tell me when mika looks a little silly or sounds a bit off haha i always think he's perfect so it's hard for me to tell

Pam (my mom haha) she's really good at listening to all my ranting about mika and the mfc and she said she wouldn't let us go without adult supervision but she also LOOOOOOVES mika (who doesn't?!)

Taylor (my friend and fellow mfcer) she reallllllly wanted to go last year but she was broke and i couldn't give her a ride :tears: so now she's coming on the road trip with us!

I'M SO EXCITED! :woot_jump:

oo are we all saying who wer're going with? :biggrin2:

we got our 4 tickets in the mail today:

ME! there is nothing that's going to stop me from seeing mika live again :wub2: :wub2:

Cassie (my twin) she's definitely not obsessed and she keeps me at reality if you get what i mean :bleh: she'll tell me when mika looks a little silly or sounds a bit off haha i always think he's perfect so it's hard for me to tell

Pam (my mom haha) she's really good at listening to all my ranting about mika and the mfc and she said she wouldn't let us go without adult supervision but she also LOOOOOOVES mika (who doesn't?!)

Taylor (my friend and fellow mfcer) she reallllllly wanted to go last year but she was broke and i couldn't give her a ride :tears: so now she's coming on the road trip with us!

I'M SO EXCITED! :woot_jump:

:mf_lustslow: ME TOO!!! I want to bring my copy of the book, but who knows how i'll pull that off

:mf_lustslow: ME TOO!!! I want to bring my copy of the book, but who knows how i'll pull that off

i want to bring something for mika but i'll feel stupid if i don't get to meet him :thumbdown: i'll probably cry and then everyone will feel sorry for me and i do NOT want that to happen :naughty:

i want to bring something for mika but i'll feel stupid if i don't get to meet him :thumbdown: i'll probably cry and then everyone will feel sorry for me and i do NOT want that to happen :naughty:

Unless we could run to the car and pick it up for him to sign...

You'd feel even more stupid if he were in front of your face and you had nothing for him to sign lol

but oh well, we'll think of something!

I'm soooo excited!