Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! lol u and i always end up on the same threads, haha! I know, i can't wait!! :punk:

yeah, well I always look in my subscribed threads, and this one is always near the top lately.. its funny though...

MIKA LIVE!!! :yay:

Do you have the dvd? I keep watching it lately, wishing I was in the audience,lol:naughty:

yeah, well I always look in my subscribed threads, and this one is always near the top lately.. its funny though...

MIKA LIVE!!! :yay:

Do you have the dvd? I keep watching it lately, wishing I was in the audience,lol:naughty:

I actually don't have the DVD but that concert was on Channel 4 last night so I watched it.... goes without saying, it was fantastic :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I don't mind, chances are it'd only end up on my bedroom floor anyway so I'd rather give it to someone than tread on it, cut my foot and destroy the heart. That'd be a very sad day actually.

Wow thank you :huglove:

pm me when they arrive then :thumb_yello:

I actually don't have the DVD but that concert was on Channel 4 last night so I watched it.... goes without saying, it was fantastic :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

oh cool, I didn't know it was on Channel 4. Oh well I've watched the dvd millions of times by now,lol:naughty:

And the documentary is so :wub2: lol