• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't explain..it's an anti jella{not yelle:naughty:}=against misfortune

:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, but it looks like something extremely kinky:naughty:

Anyways.. I have great news! Just received my tickets to Mika’s concert on the 28th of February.. Thank you for the website link and advice, the whole thing took 10 minutes to buy online! Mine are stall standing tickets (which am hoping are good places, where I can be as close as possible to the stage).

The earlier you get to the queue the closer you can be. I'm glad it worked for you. :thumb_yello:

I still have to wait my ticket. :sneaky2: Well, I expect it to arrive this week or the next.

I have had my other tickets since June. :blink::roftl:

wowwwwwwww! since june! and then the two of them got cancelled in December.. you are a patient girl!!

I received my tickets by email, an attachment that i print out.. very convinient

thanks again..

:thumb_yello:

am really looking forward to this vacation!

good one! so i have a better chance seeing him once if I buy 3 tickets

:naughty:

I would be disapointed if he cancels his show.. I mean London in Feb.. I sure am not going there for the nice weather

:)

then again, he was really sorry, and poor guy, he was really sick in December

oh, weather was splendid in dec.!! :thumb_yello:

One day I'll be in jail. I will kill my friends one day.

The one who was supposed to come with me is now having second thoughts about it. She asked "Would you be a bit mad at me if I didn't come? :bleh: "

I said "I would be ****ING FURIOUS! :thumbdown: "

I don't care what she does. :sneaky2:

Must come all by myself then. :blink: Yeah......:blink::boxed:

The one who was supposed to come with me is now having second thoughts about it. She asked "Would you be a bit mad at me if I didn't come? :bleh: "

you don't need them! catch up with other MFCiers

it will be fun...

Aww leave your friend home !!!

Don't be mad !

You can come by yourself right ?I hope you aren't scared !:roftl:

I also come alone !!!!

you don't need them! catch up with other MFCiers

it will be fun...

Well yeah, the concert would be nice anyway, cause all the MFCers would be there:), but I have to fly to London and then stay there alone. And I hate it when people don't keep their promises! :thumbdown:

Aww leave your friend home !!!

Don't be mad !

You can come by yourself right ?I hope you aren't scared !:roftl:

I also come alone !!!!

Well, I can come by myself yes, but it wouldn't be that nice. I wanted to have fun and stuff with my friend and now she lets me know that she has changed her mind! How stupid is that! I hope she reconsiders that!

Not that I'm scared, no, but I just don't wanna hang around all sorts of airports and coach stations alone. Boring and a bit creepy. :naughty::blink:

Well, I can come by myself yes, but it wouldn't be that nice. I wanted to have fun and stuff with my friend and now she lets me know that she has changed her mind! How stupid is that! I hope she reconsiders that!

Not that I'm scared, no, but I just don't wanna hang around all sorts of airports and coach stations alone. Boring and a bit creepy. :naughty::blink:

OH well you'll also have loads of fun with us MFCers !!But she can change her mind till then !

You can have loads of fun by yourself too in the tube stations !!!!:naughty:just joking !:bleh:

OH well you'll also have loads of fun with us MFCers !!But she can change her mind till then !

You can have loads of fun by yourself too in the tube stations !!!!:naughty:just joking !:bleh:

Yeah, and as I am very good at getting off the coach in wrong cities then perhaps I'll find myself in Paris or Birmingham or god knows where! :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, and as I am very good at getting off the coach in wrong cities then perhaps I'll find myself in Paris or Birmingham or god knows where! :roftl: :roftl:

hihi :naughty: yes i´m worried about the same thing... i don´t have any sense of orientation- hopeless!! :blush-anim-cl:

i think i´m going alone to london to see mika, but i can´t deciede if i want to stay for only one night or for longer. in which hotel are you going to stay?

I can understand mistaking Coventry for Birmingham but you can't really mistake London can you?? ... well maybe you could :naughty:

At least you'll be a bit more careful this time (maybe getting a taxi straight from the airport might be safer :wink2:)

hihi yes i´m worried about the same thing... i don´t have any sense of orientation- hopeless!!

i think i´m going alone to london to see mika, but i can´t deciede if i want to stay for only one night or for longer. in which hotel are you going to stay?

Stay for longer. :bleh: It's London you know! :wink2:

I have NO idea yet. There still is enough time to think about that though. I need to get myself some plane tickets first! I am PRETTY sure that I will book them tomorrow.

I can understand mistaking Coventry for Birmingham but you can't really mistake London can you?? ... well maybe you could :naughty:

At least you'll be a bit more careful this time (maybe getting a taxi straight from the airport might be safer :wink2:)

I can do everything. If you get a postcard from NYC then you know that I got a bit lost. :naughty:

You're right actually. It would be safer. But also more expensive me thinks. :blink:

And, good news! My friend is coming with me. Probably she got scared of me and didn't want to take the risk of not going. :)

Stay for longer. :bleh: It's London you know! :wink2:

I have NO idea yet. There still is enough time to think about that though. I need to get myself some plane tickets first! I am PRETTY sure that I will book them tomorrow.

i´ve just bookes my flights and i will stay from wednesday till sunday :thumb_yello:

´Em rent an appartment for 5 persons and i´m really lucky that i´m in :wink2:

okay random question. i noe the link that's been posted here won't send tickets overseas. but, on the mikasounds website it has another place where we can buy tickets. any idea if they will send tickets overseas? i'd love to know.

I bought my tickets online and i live overseas (really far away from the UK)... it was very easy.. they send the tickets by email, all you need to do is print out the attchment they send you by email and bring it with you to the concert. Someone sent me a link by email on this forum by TicketWeb

I bought my tickets online and i live overseas (really far away from the UK)... it was very easy.. they send the tickets by email, all you need to do is print out the attchment they send you by email and bring it with you to the concert. Someone sent me a link by email on this forum by TicketWeb

wish i had bought the tickets there as well... :boxed:

i live overseas too and i bought my ticket at seetickets. now i got a mail which says that i have to get my ticket at the venue and i´m really afraid that there might be problems then...

yay good! thanks for the info :thumb_yello:

wish i had bought the tickets there as well... :boxed:

i live overseas too and i bought my ticket at seetickets. now i got a mail which says that i have to get my ticket at the venue and i´m really afraid that there might be problems then...

there won't be problems. i agree it's handier to have ticks in your hand already, but seetickets is a serious seller and you'll find your ticks to pick up at booth when doors open. :wink2:

52 !!

wow where was I the last week??

Yuo know what I dreamed last night?? that I was at the concert in London and I forgot my lollipopand my glowstickes and gifts fot mika:tears: and there was only 1 mikafan! and there were only seats on chairs so £I couldn't sit in front.. and when I finally sat, there was an opera-woman singing, mika would only sing for 20min:tears: