Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

i got my tick today, by mail :yay:

to greta and jenny: I think it's totally safe for ya to order from a company and have it shipped to italy, like I said before, greta. it came on time and I trust yours would as well. :wink2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for you Avoca! Where did you order it from? :thumb_yello:

I used Ticketweb about a month ago and I'm still waiting for my ticket. I'm a bit worried. :boxed:

it's ticketweb and ordered them on jan. 6th. got them this morn :thumb_yello: I'm sure yours are on their way to you. :wink2:

Hi people, I've a question, maybe ye could help..

I ordered my tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster, and it said the order was successful, but I think I spelled my email address wrong, and it didn't send me an email.

But I printed out the info they gave me and it seems like it worked.

They also have my address.

But it doesn't recognise my email so I can't log in.

I'm a bit worried, any tips???

Hi people, I've a question, maybe ye could help..

I ordered my tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster, and it said the order was successful, but I think I spelled my email address wrong, and it didn't send me an email.

But I printed out the info they gave me and it seems like it worked.

They also have my address.

But it doesn't recognise my email so I can't log in.

I'm a bit worried, any tips???

I would reccomend phoning the company and giving your details, thy should be able to change your email address over the phone so u can access the order tracking service!!!

Hope that helps!!

Liz xxx

I would reccomend phoning the company and giving your details, thy should be able to change your email address over the phone so u can access the order tracking service!!!

Hope that helps!!

Liz xxx

thank you!

I tried calling customer services today, but I couldn't get through...I might have to wait till Monday! I don't think they'll help on the weekend...

Do you think they'll still deliver even if I can't sort out the email thing?

Thanx so much for the help!:)

thank you!

I tried calling customer services today, but I couldn't get through...I might have to wait till Monday! I don't think they'll help on the weekend...

Do you think they'll still deliver even if I can't sort out the email thing?

Thanx so much for the help!:)

Yeah it should be fine cos the only reason u give ur email is so they can send confirmation of the tickets being bought but they will still be posted, so dont worry about that, as long as u gave them a correct home address the tickets will still be delivered!!!

Also, yeah customer services there are hopeless, i had to wait eages once, if u arent bothered about a confirmation email I wouldnt bother calling them!!!

Liz xxx

Yeah it should be fine cos the only reason u give ur email is so they can send confirmation of the tickets being bought but they will still be posted, so dont worry about that, as long as u gave them a correct home address the tickets will still be delivered!!!

Also, yeah customer services there are hopeless, i had to wait eages once, if u arent bothered about a confirmation email I wouldnt bother calling them!!!

Liz xxx

ah, thanx.

I did give the correct address, and I've everything important printed...so hopefully all will be well.

Yeah, they kept redirecting me in the customer services, and then it just cut off.

I might still try once more on Monday, just in case.

Although I'm a little worried, I'm over the moon to be hopefully going!lol

Thanx again:)

am just wondering

are we doing anything special since its the klast date ???

it's been talked about it also for the 4th of dec. and many agreed but nothing came up eventually :boxed: then he cancelled o.c. but still.

we could organise smt. feels appropriate..

ah, thanx.

I did give the correct address, and I've everything important printed...so hopefully all will be well.

Yeah, they kept redirecting me in the customer services, and then it just cut off.

I might still try once more on Monday, just in case.

Although I'm a little worried, I'm over the moon to be hopefully going!lol

Thanx again:)

:shocked::yay: You're coming also! :yay:

Yeh, me too. How could anyone NOT wear fancy dress after having read that?

me, for example:cool: I always do the contrary:glasses3:

..in my old ticket for the skipped gig there isn't any reference to fancy dress..so I think I'll wear it:naughty:

I wanna buy them...but I have no credit card :shocked:

And I'm afraid I don't get them since I have to pick them at the place :blink:

yeah, I was afraid of picking them at the place so I did it through ticketmaster. And it says I should get my tickets 7-10 days before the gig.

There are other ways to get tickets besides online with a credit card.. Try a music shop somewhere near you and ask do they sell tickets. You migght be able to get them easier that way...

Hope that helps...:)

ok, I have a few little questions that maybe someone here could answer...

I've never been to Brixton, so are you allowed to bring any recording devices, camera's? I read somewhere that you can't but is this true?

And does anyone understand where I'll end up standing with tickets like this:

Stalls GA4 A-Full???? and it says seats 105-108, but I thought I was standing!?!?!:blink:

I can't undertand the seating chart at all,:naughty:

any idea?please help....

yeah, I was afraid of picking them at the place so I did it through ticketmaster. And it says I should get my tickets 7-10 days before the gig.

There are other ways to get tickets besides online with a credit card.. Try a music shop somewhere near you and ask do they sell tickets. You migght be able to get them easier that way...

Hope that helps...:)

I'm just afraid 'cause I'm from Portugal :blink:

That's why I hope someone has an extra for me :wink2:

I'm just afraid 'cause I'm from Portugal :blink:

That's why I hope someone has an extra for me :wink2:

oh, I see. I don't have a spare anyway, I actaully hope I've enough if my friends decides to go to!

But I'm sure someone will have one for you. But if you've tickets for one night, thats great anyway!:)

ok, I have a few little questions that maybe someone here could answer...

I've never been to Brixton, so are you allowed to bring any recording devices, camera's? I read somewhere that you can't but is this true?

it's not true you can bring your camera at Brixton !

Well we were allowed in December i hope they won't change their mind !:blink: