Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks hun! I have just printed out every post and other messages and am hoping there are enough pages in the book I have bought LOL

I will spend most of tonight cutting and sticking- wish me luck!

Hopefully we can bring a smile to her face!:biggrin2:

We wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Thanks hun! I have just printed out every post and other messages and am hoping there are enough pages in the book I have bought LOL

I will spend most of tonight cutting and sticking- wish me luck!

Hopefully we can bring a smile to her face!:biggrin2:

Well done Jemma at this mega mad time of year :thumb_yello::wink2:

I'm sure Wendi will appreciate the time you have taken to do this Gemma. I know I'd appreciate all the good wishes if I were ill.

Just make sure you tell her she's still the pritt-stick-mistress! (might all change after you do all this glue-ing)

Hey Everybody!

Wendi's book is in the post and she should get it after 1pm tomorrow:thumb_yello:

After screaming at my computer, using 2 pritstics and 2 ink cartridges I finally went to bed at 2am:blink:

This how much I love you Wendi!

I will post pics when I can find my connector cable:naughty:

Does anyone know how she is today?

Thank you so much Jemma! That is great! I am sure she will be delighted! I do hope it arrives ok tomorrow..it will be a lovely surprise for her! I don't think she has recived the flowers yet as she hasn't mentioned them and I don't like to ask her and spoil the surprise. I hope they arrive tomorrow...maybe she will get the book and the flowers!

Wendi seems to be getting a little better. She said this afternoon that she had actually had the morning without a headache! It was back this afternoon but it was nice to have had the morning off she said!

Oh thanks for the update Kath!

Hopefully the headache will let her have the afternoon off tomorrow.

I hope she likes the book

LOL! Yes, lets hope itis a considerate headache! looking forward to seeing a pic of the book when you can manage it

jemma

this is amaaazing!

fab work, you are an angel, as that someone i've seen printed in the book.....who's he??? :naughty:

i have wet eyes, we are a great bunch of ppl, i'm proud of this forum.:wub2:

wendi, you cannot but be better! :wub2:

thanks thanks so much jemma!

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/jemmamoorey/Wendys%20book/?start=all

You should find the pics of wendi's book here!

Unfortunately it's back to front so go to the bottom first:biggrin2:

Jemma! It's fabulous! Thanks SO MUCH for putting it all together!

I'm sure Wendy will just love it -- it HAS to make her feel better!

Chicken soup for the soul! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s31/jemmamoorey/Wendys%20book/?start=all

You should find the pics of wendi's book here!

Unfortunately it's back to front so go to the bottom first:biggrin2:

Thanks Jemma

you're a pro xxx:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

She'll love all those pictures ..... have to make anyone feel better !:cool:

I came here to say a huge THANK YOU

to everyone who was involved in the scrap book. I was in tears reading it (good tears!!) and I will treasure it. Not up to being on forum just now - but I have the book, and will keep that as a reminder of the wonderful and thoughtful friends I have made in this special forum!! Its been a wonderful year for music, AND friendship - I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to everyone who was involved in the scrap book. I was in tears reading it (good tears!!) and I will treasure it. Not up to being on forum just now - but I have the book, and will keep that as a reminder of the wonderful and thoughtful friends I have made in this special forum!! Its been a wonderful year for music, AND friendship - I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Wendi

lovely to see you pop in :biggrin2:

Have a good Christmas but remember to

Relax and take it e e eeasy xx

So glad the book made it....even if the flowers haven't yet! I spoke to Wendi last night and she is SO delighted with the book!

Well done Jemma...you are a star!!!!!