Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Jemma for volunteering to do this...I am absolutly delighted...and I am sure that Wendi will LOVE the book......are you after her place as Pritstick queen though!!!!

I am really sorry Wendi to hear you are not so good:thumbdown:

Of course i am wishing you so much get well wishes:wub2: :wink2:

You are always on the forum with a ready reply and kind and genuine response to everyone.:wub2:

You were a real STAR:wub2: with the OFFICIAL book and it was so amazing x

I am poorly lacking in the technology skills but also want to send you a get well wish xx

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Mika

Hope this angel will help xxx:wub2

I had a text from Wendi last night and she is not so good at the mo. Her head is very bad and she is very dizzy so unable to use her computer at all. I am sure that everyone continues to wish her well and we all hope she is soon back with us....When I text her I always pass on everyones love.

Hello all

I'm preparing my pritstics as I write this. I'm going to send the Messages to Wendi on Friday so if you have a message can you either post it on here or email me with it by Thursday:biggrin2:

Lets help Wendi feel a little better

j x

Want to wish Wendi the best and hope she feels better soon, does anyone have an update on how she is today?

Yes, I text Wendi this morning and she is still not so good I am afraid. She is hoping it is not viral as that would take some shaking off and she does not have the energy. I sent her everybodies love.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely continued messages....I am sure Wendi will be delighted when she gets the book.

Yes, I text Wendi this morning and she is still not so good I am afraid. She is hoping it is not viral as that would take some shaking off and she does not have the energy. I sent her everybodies love.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely continued messages....I am sure Wendi will be delighted when she gets the book.

Poor Wendo

Miss and love ya .. special girl she is :thumb_yello:

Had a text from Wendi. Unfortunately she is still no better. Has been to hospital and had her medication changed but is now unable to read, watch TV or anything so is finding the days very long.

Poor Wendi, I know we all send her our love x

Had a text from Wendi. Unfortunately she is still no better. Has been to hospital and had her medication changed but is now unable to read, watch TV or anything so is finding the days very long.

Poor Wendi, I know we all send her our love x

Oh no...she's in my thoughts and prayers.:sad:

:flowers2: MFC have sent Wendi some flowers..real ones not just virtual ones! They should be delivered on Wednesday and are from all of us sent with lots of love :wub2: Hopefully they will help Wendi to feel a little better :thumb_yello: