Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

I have resurected this thread as unfortunatetly Wendi is not well again. I know that lots of people ask about her in the Oldlings but I thought it would be nicer for her when she returns if she is able to read her messages all in one place:thumb_yello:.

For anyone who has stumbled across this thread and doesn't know Wendi............she is one of the oldest members of MFC (not just in years:naughty: but in length of time here). She has always been a very involved member and she put together the petition which she handed to Mika to request that we became offical.

She does not have brilliant health and at the moment is going through a particularly bad time. So I just thought it might be nice for anyone that wanted to, to be able to post a get well message here.

I will start by posting my and her favourite picture...complete with myserious blue dot on Mika's nose:naughty:

Get well soon my love..........................we miss you:wub2:

001.jpg

Edited by kath

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my dear wendy...

i know you are not well. i'd like to text you more frequently, but sometimes i'm so busy i forget.

please forgive me, you are always in my thoughts, you and your lovely girls.

i always wear your silk scarf, i never leave it behind, it gives me the feeling i've got you a bit here with me.

you helped me many times with your warm but firm words, and i know you are a milestone for many people here. i hope you can feel all my love and gratitude for being the wonderful person that i've learnt to love so far.

i'm waiting till the day you come back posting in the oldlings, cause i feel the place is not the same without you. oldlings don't take it personally, it's just because wendy was in the group who welcomed me at the beginning of my adventure here, and i cannot forget.

we met several times, each one with great pleasure, and i'm in pain thinking of you not being well.

i wish you to get better soon, first of all for your kids and family, but immediately after for US and me in particular.

i so love you my dear!

Immag024.jpg

:wub2:

Edited by robertina

Yes Wendi, get well soon- you're really missed in the Oldlings and I know how you and Caz were looking forward to spending time together, so it's a real shame it happened now. I enjoyed meeting you in London, though it was very briefly as you were surrounded by so many friends

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :naughty:

blurry but hilarious! :roftl:

you look so happy, and i know wendi was not well then too............:shocked:

It's not supposed to be hilarious:shocked::roftl: