Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

UPDATE

Deano has suggested that we produce a little book for Wendi of all her get well messages. That is a lovely idea and I am sure that Wendi will apeciate it. Jemmalee has kindly offered to compile the book and as she is in the UK this would make a lot more sense than Robertina doing it as although she was very kind in offering to do so, the logistics of the matter were a bit complicated! Therefore, please correspond with Jemmalee if you wish to send a message via email to be printed. Thank you.

Many of you will know Wendi.

She is one of our best loved 'Oldling' members and many of you will have corresponded with her during the Official Fan Club project. Wendi does not always have good health and the fun and friendship that she shares on MFC are brilliant for her particularly when she is not feeling so well. However, at the moment she is having a particularly difficult time and is unable to log on at all as looking at the screen is too difficult for her..too painful.

Therefore, The Oldlings just thought it would be nice to start a get well thread for her so that when she is feeling a little better she can log on and read all your messages!! Thank you!

So..to kick us off....

Get well soon Wendi...You know how much we love you and how much we miss you when you're not here!:roftl:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nooooes! :(

I was wondering where she was,,

Never expected anything like this though!

Get well soon Wendi!!! :wub2:

I'm sure you'll be ready to party again in February and I look forward to meeting you then! :wub2:

Wendy, not well!

Get well soon!

Take plenty of rest and look after yourself.

What can I say Wendy? You're so good natured, you deserve the best. I am sure your girls are looking after you, and if wishes could make you better, you will feel better in no time!

bab x

Many of you will know Wendi.

She is one of our best loved 'Oldling' members and many of you will have corresponded with her during the Official Fan Club project. Wendi does not always have good health and the fun and friendship that she shares on MFC are brilliant for her particularly when she is not feeling so well. However, at the moment she is having a particularly difficult time and is unable to log on at all as looking at the screen is too difficult for her..too painful.

Therefore, The Oldlings just thought it would be nice to start a get well thread for her so that when she is feeling a little better she can log on and read all your messages!! Thank you!

So..to kick us off....

Get well soon Wendi...You know how much we love you and how much we miss you when you're not here!:roftl:

GET WELL!

~a youngling

a spoon of this

2-1.jpg

some pills of this

mikamika2.jpg

drops of this

01850260.jpg

and an infusion of this

beausmile.jpg

RIGHT WENDI?

get well soon, we have a trip to go! :bleh:

That should do the trick Robi................works for me anyway!

Robi:shocked: What are you trying to do to poor Wendy?? That will surely set her heart off again:blink:

LOL! Very true...I have just emailed her about this thread...maybe I should warn her not to look until she is MUCH better!

I had a mail from her..she says she is begining to feel a little better..tablets have stabilised her heart a little and the pain in her head is begining to subside a little..she is hoping that another 24 hours will make a big difference

LOL! Very true...I have just emailed her about this thread...maybe I should warn her not to look until she is MUCH better!

I had a mail from her..she says she is begining to feel a little better..tablets have stabilised her heart a little and the pain in her head is begining to subside a little..she is hoping that another 24 hours will make a big difference

That's great news:thumb_yello:

Ah that sounds much better already.

I wish I could give her a great big hug!

Poor wendi being poorly.