Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah where is the thread?? I want to start talking about Mika's Personal Life in a legitimate way :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I think there are going to be so many FAQs, disclaimers and warnings on this thread there will be nothing left to talk about.

Will this go down in history as...

CHICKENGATE!!!!!

:roftl:

Scandal :shocked:

The thread that was pushed so hard and didnt happen .. orr will it :shocked:

It will. You just need to be patient, dear. slap.gif

Yeah, well if you want slapping (or talking about lesbians) we're doing that on MSN...

You slapped and talked about lesbians without me? :sneaky2:

I think there are going to be so many FAQs, disclaimers and warnings on this thread there will be nothing left to talk about.

Well if the people I asked to answer their measely little 5-10 question FAQ sections can send them to me to add to the 40+ FAQ I'm doing, then we could get it started! :bleh:

--Jack

Does anybody else get the feeling that people don't want to face facts that he might be gay?

People seem to be oblivious and happy, because deep down, alot of you (and probably me, a tiny bit) still think of him as ours.

And you have to admit it's a little suspicious that he hangs out with / is compared to alot of gay people. Beth Ditto, Perez Hilton, Alan Cumming, etc. And the song 'Billy Brown' isn't autobiographical, but still..............

meepmeep.

Edit: Also, it is a possibility that he's NOT gay, but since it's well-known how big he is in the gay music scene, maybe he's afraid of losing fans. On both sides of the fence.

totally agreed !!!!!

Well if the people I asked to answer their measely little 5-10 question FAQ sections can send them to me to add to the 40+ FAQ I'm doing, then we could get it started! :bleh:

--Jack

Hey I'm getting there. Things have slowed down in Mika's personal life so I've got nothing else to do. :wink2:

I still don't know much about those Big Girls though.

Hey I'm getting there. Things have slowed down in Mika's personal life so I've got nothing else to do. :wink2:

I still don't know much about those Big Girls though.

I can tell you pretty much anything about Ophelia.

I can tell you pretty much anything about Ophelia.

I don't want anything too detailed. Just trying to work out who's who. Is it pretty much Ophelia and Ally for the professional dancers?

Jack said something about Mika's cousin and I'm gathering from some comments on MFC that she was at Colmar.

The rest are fans/random friends/family??

I don't want anything too detailed. Just trying to work out who's who. Is it pretty much Ophelia and Ally for the professional dancers?

Jack said something about Mika's cousin and I'm gathering from some comments on MFC that she was at Colmar.

The rest are fans/random friends/family??

Well Ally is a very private person I guess, doesn't have too much information about herself online.

Ophelia is actually named Alice, I think. Alice or Allison. Anyway, she's a burlesque performer. I think his people hired her, because they aren't added to each others' myspace pages and she said she doesn't even have his personal phone number.

Ophelia is actually named Alice, I think. Alice or Allison. Anyway, she's a burlesque performer. I think his people hired her, because they aren't added to each others' myspace pages and she said she doesn't even have his personal phone number.

Yeah I think she was just randomly hired. My sister goes to uni with her, apparently I met her with her a couple of years ago but I don't remember...wasn't paying too much attention.

Yeah I think she was just randomly hired. My sister goes to uni with her, apparently I met her with her a couple of years ago but I don't remember...wasn't paying too much attention.

That and the fact that her livejournal indicates it was random. She just randomly one day started talking about being hired and getting paid to dance for someone named Mika.

<waits for thread> :blink:

Sooo I though one thread was going to be posted , now Im all confused .. lots of discussion here peeps ... whats gannin on?

This is the plan of attack:

1) JackViolet is going to finish a new FAQ

2) Deano will arrange for that FAQ (or a link to it) to be included in the welcome PM that all new members get automatically get, then

3) Once those are in place, the thread will be created.

:thumb_yello:

Oh Jaaaaack.....where have you been? Take a breather from Lebanon bf for a mo and give us the status, please. I know Scut and Christine are helping too. Scut's busy becoming a medical professional and Christine's a post-and- photoshop-wizard-making-whore these days - sooooo....

We might just figure out all these answers to these frequently asked questions before they get posted. Either that, or by the time we get this first one done, we'll already have another set of questions to ask again. :naughty:

This is the plan of attack:

1) JackViolet is going to finish a new FAQ

2) Deano will arrange for that FAQ (or a link to it) to be included in the welcome PM that all new members get automatically get, then

3) Once those are in place, the thread will be created.

:thumb_yello:

Cool

Thanks for the update :thumb_yello:

hey guys! I stumbled across this thread after having seen a video that pertains to the subject at hand. You can watch Mika discussing how he feels about the whole subject here: http://logo.blogs.com/hereandnow/2007/06/mikas-answers-t.html

enjoy!

I've seen that interview before but thanks for the link. It's nice to see people having a frank and rational discussion about it for a change.

• 2 weeks later...