Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while on the subject of food who knew that mika's favorte food was frenchfries? with ketchup. i might love him but ketchup is nasy! aww. i cant stay mad at him!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

haha french fries with ketchup are great!

But I'm a freak: I like them without salt :boxed:

and my spelling is dreadfull as well, don't worry. Sometimes I make up words like superpose, that Ioana never understands...

I feel a bit out here, I mean, I dunno nothing about Michael Hutchence except his weird sexual habits, and I never tasted canned soup :thumbdown:

but you can tell me all about it, so I learn new things...

and my spelling is dreadfull as well, don't worry. Sometimes I make up words like superpose, that Ioana never understands...

I feel a bit out here, I mean, I dunno nothing about Michael Hutchence except his weird sexual habits, and I never tasted canned soup :thumbdown:

Same here? Are you trying to be me or something? :mf_rosetinted:

I am even less lucky than you, I don't even know about those sexual habits. :sneaky2:

lol. no im the freak! i hate tomato sauce and am alergic to orange! i am engish and cant spell for toffie. now THATS bad.:mf_lustslow::wub2:

So Jack's doing the FAQs, you'll edit, then FAQs will be posted, sexuality thread will be posted, and eventually Deano will modify welcome PM?

That sounds about right. The sexuality thread first post is just about complete, correct?

This talk of INXS makes me want to listen to "Never Tear Us Apart". I was obsessed with that song in high school.

"Don't ask me

What you know is true

Don't have to tell you

I love your precious heart"

:wub2:

I wonder if Michael Hutchence liked canned soup?

Oh, that song is my ultimate Mika cover fantasy. It'd be perfect for his style. :wub2: Y'hear, Mika, cover "Never Tear Us Apart"! *waits for Mika to cover it and will get upset if he doesn't considering that she sent him an infallible telepathic message ordering him to do so*

I'm sure that he liked chicken noodle soup.

I feel a bit out here, I mean, I dunno nothing about Michael Hutchence except his weird sexual habits, and I never tasted canned soup

Superpose is a real word, in organic chemistry, it has to do with the shape of molecules and how you judge whether they're the same form.

Never tasting canned soup is a blessing. I find the preserved vegetable taste dreadful.

Not knowing about Michael Hutchence, however, is not. We're are a good decade or more younger than a lot of other INXS fans but I cheated since I was raised in Australia so you're excused for not knowing. :naughty: So, how do I summarise? In short: Hutchy was the definition of sex appeal, an immensely charismatic showman and one of the most outstanding singers of his time (and all time I'd say, just listen to Never Tear Us Apart linked above, amazing), INXS was an Australian band (rock-pop) who had huge international success and their music has stood the test of time and is still popular. He sadly died young when INXS was having a come-back, there is a lot of controversy about whether his death was a suicide or an accident (some say that he died while "scarfing", a highly dangerous and frequently fatal act of cutting off blood flow to the brain to increase sexual pleasure) but those are just rumours and no one really knows what happened. Wikipedia might to a better job than I have, though.

biog2vh4.jpg

live1xe7.jpg

inxs44iq5.jpg

And that concludes "Off-topic Pop History 101" for today. :naughty:

Oh, that song is my ultimate Mika cover fantasy. It'd be perfect for his style. :wub2: Y'hear, Mika, cover "Never Tear Us Apart"! *waits for Mika to cover it and will get upset if he doesn't considering that she sent him an infallible telepathic message ordering him to do so*

I like that song!! hahaha And the hair of Michael is WOW...I was just commenting at the Mikagasmic that I like Mika with that kind of 'electric willow' hair :naughty:

I liked this one as well:

. You can see the hair better...

Thanks for the info, Scutty!! Now you're going to make me start to listen INXS, hahaha

while on the subject of food who knew that mika's favorte food was frenchfries? with ketchup. i might love him but ketchup is nasy! aww. i cant stay mad at him!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I had no idea that was his favourite food! I love tomato sauce on everything :) But I don't like tomatoes!

I like that song!! hahaha And the hair of Michael is WOW...I was just commenting at the Mikagasmic that I like Mika with that kind of 'electric willow' hair :naughty:

I liked this one as well:

. You can see the hair better...

Thanks for the info, Scutty!! Now you're going to make me start to listen INXS, hahaha

Oh, "Mystify", very good choice. I also like his "Elegantly Wasted" jet-black hair. Mmmmm. :wub2: Which, aside from being an absolutely awesome song, is an excuse to watch him roll around in tartan trousers. :lmao:

I had no idea that was his favourite food! I love tomato sauce on everything :) But I don't like tomatoes!

Isn't that the Aussie way? *recreates Four and Twenty Meat Pies ads* :naughty:

. He sadly died young when INXS was having a come-back, there is a lot of controversy about whether his death was a suicide or an accident (some say that he died while "scarfing", a highly dangerous and frequently fatal act of cutting off blood flow to the brain to increase sexual pleasure) but those are just rumours and no one really knows what happened. Wikipedia might to a better job than I have, though.

Or auto-erotic asphyxiation?

I had no idea that was his favourite food! I love tomato sauce on everything But I don't like tomatoes!

I am the same!!

yes.. I'm glad there was alot of secrecy surrounding his death.. If it was scarfing then the family trying to keep it quiet gives him the respect he deserved (imo).

It was only rumoured that he died that way.. I think it was leaked to the press by a member of the hotel he was staying at.. not sure.. that's just what I remember.. and I think a former lover may have confirmed that he had that fetish...

Nice Photos Scut.. but I have to say photos don't do him justice.. you really need to watch him in action to see just how amazing he was..:wub2: My favourite era is the Kick album... I suppose that's most peoples though!

but anyway here's another photo.. :naughty:

hutchencebv7.jpg

Don't get technical on me, Babs. :naughty:

My favourite era is the Kick album... I suppose that's most peoples though!

Oh yes! That's my favourite album of theirs.

b000066ro801lzzzzzzzau3.jpg

I have to say photos don't do him justice.. you really need to watch him in action to see just how amazing he was

but anyway here's another photo.. :naughty:

hutchencebv7.jpg

Too true, photos don't do him justice, charisma can't be captured that way.

The full version:

180.jpg

I also found a lovely collage:

hutchencekj8.gif

:wub2:

*newbie walks in*

Michael Hutchence? What does HE have to do with Mika's personal life? ZOMG Scandal!

:blink::roftl:

Because Mika was in Michael's hotel room during his last night alive. :mf_rosetinted:

...while we wait for the FAQ's/new thread, we might as well invent implausible yet amusing conspiracy theories.

Because Mika was in Michael's hotel room during his last night alive. :mf_rosetinted:

...while we wait for the FAQ's/new thread, we might as well invent implausible yet amusing conspiracy theories.

Wow! Good job the tabloids never picked up on that!!!:blink:

:naughty::roftl:

can someone recap it for me briefly? it's smeared all over the last 20 pages.. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

where did we get that mika's in michael's room? :blink:

<waits patiently for thread> :thumb_yello:

:blink::boxed:?

can someone recap it for me briefly? it's smeared all over the last 20 pages.. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Ohh I really think that you should read it...It's too funny to explain!

Basically NOTHING to do with Mika's actual personal life, hehe..thread got kinda sidetracked.....as these things happen here when "some" are around *cough*:roftl:

:blink::boxed:?

Basically NOTHING to do with Mika's actual personal life, hehe..thread got kinda sidetracked.....as these things happen here when "some" are around *cough*:roftl:

ooooohhh. I seee..... :wink2: which horse went wild again..? :mf_rosetinted:

can someone recap it for me briefly? it's smeared all over the last 20 pages.. :fisch:

:blink::boxed: ?

ooooohhh. I seee..... :wink2: which horse went wild again..? :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, that would have been me. Someone mentioned George Michael's style and I argued that Michael Hutchence's style was unbeatable and it then basically turned in to a Michael Hutchence Worship Thread. The last comment was a satitirical dig at the theories that people made up a while back about a Mika-Avril marriage and baby with Rhianna jealousy etc. to amuse themselves while we all wait for the FAQ's to be rewritten and the Mika's Sexuality thread to be started (which btw, for those who are waiting, it is going to be a lengthy process, there's a lot of work involved).

Sorry, that would have been me. Someone mentioned George Michael's style and I argued that Michael Hutchence's style was unbeatable and it then basically turned in to a Michael Hutchence Worship Thread. The last comment was a satitirical dig at the theories that people made up a while back about a Mika-Avril marriage and baby with Rhianna jealousy etc. to amuse themselves while we all wait for the FAQ's to be rewritten and the Mika's Sexuality thread to be started (which btw, for those who are waiting, it is going to be a lengthy process, there's a lot of work involved).

Is that because we know so much about it that it will take a long time to document? :mf_rosetinted: