Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we waiting to post the sexuality thread until the FAQs are complete?

Also - are you gals including MFC FAQs? As in, "How do I put a pic in my signature", etc?

If not, we can assign that to someone else - I see things like that fairly regularly on the intro board. :thumb_yello:

Also - are you gals including MFC FAQs? As in, "How do I put a pic in my signature", etc?

If not, we can assign that to someone else - I see things like that fairly regularly on the intro board. :thumb_yello:

I think the MFC and Mika FAQs should be separate.

How is this FAQ going to be implemented anyway? If it's going to be a post with 50 questions in it no one is going to read it. I'm thinking a separate page with hyperlinks to get around.

Is there some sort of auto emailer equipped with vBulletin when people register?

I think the MFC and Mika FAQs should be separate.

How is this FAQ going to be implemented anyway? If it's going to be a post with 50 questions in it no one is going to read it. I'm thinking a separate page with hyperlinks to get around.

Is there some sort of auto emailer equipped with vBulletin when people register?

I'm just amassing and categorizing info, and I hope Deano will set it up as a separate page that can be edited as new info becomes available.

I did include MFC FAQs as part of it. Heh, I actually did not include "how do I put a picture in my signature" but that should really be added--Scut is answering that part for me though, so heads up, Scut!

I may ask you and lollipop_monkey to answer a section each, actually. It's not so bad if it's split up, and will be done faster then.

The sections as I have them right now are:

Forum FAQ

Mika FAQ:

The basics (stats)

Additional (trivia)

Life

Mika Online

Mika’s album, singles, and music videos

Mika’s live shows

Professional

I still want to do as much as I can myself first though, 'cause I'm a bit of a control freak.

--Jack

Yeah let me know if you need any writing or editing. If you want me to write anything then give me a sample of what you've got so far so I can try to make it consistent.

Also if Deano wants a standalone page I can put it together. I'm not sure if that's ideal or if they can use the existing FAQ section that's integrated into the menu. There's already some info there about using avatars, etc.

I thought when I asked before someone told me you were going to wait

for the FAQ before starting the thread...

As for the technical stuff, like how do I put a pic in my sig, that *should* be

covered in the existing FAQ, which has a link up there ^^^

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_board_usage

(ETA -- I just reread what's there, and it's not very detailed at all... so I guess we

could use a better explanation somewhere...)

Yes, when people register they automatically get a PM from mikablog

welcoming them to the forum. I've asked deano, and he's said that

once the FAQ is put together, he can change that to include a link

to the FAQ.

I envisioned the final FAQ as a page with hyperlinks as well. :)

dcdeb

Also, if anyone knows who directed the music videos for Big Girl or Happy Ending, I'd love it if you told me!

--Jack

The directors for Happy Ending are "Alex & Liane" -- I found their

myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/AlexandLiane

and their webpage: http://www.alexandliane.com/

Not sure about Big Girl...

But I'll see if I can find out :)

dcdeb