Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mh.jpgmika.jpg

MIKINX - Ok, so it's not as good as Whamika...but I try.

My Mum also mentioned that he looked like Michael Hutchence when I forced her to watch some of LICM dvd......

Mica Hutchence. :naughty:

MicaHutchence.png

Really??? I had no clue!

Good taste Mika

I was SO into INXS, I listened to them non-stop...and then I forgot about them for a while (as these things go) until recently again. I just can't get enough of them.

I was saying to someone the other day that their music is just so good, it always sounds "current" and fresh.

Yes! Their music has a timelessness. :wub2:

OOh, Michael Hutchence... I loved him, too

He's definitely in the "died too soon" column.

dcdeb

Too true. RIP. :sad:

I know that we're off-topic. But I'm of the opinion that a little bit of Hutchy makes every thread better. :mf_rosetinted:

mh.jpgmika.jpg

MIKINX - Ok, so it's not as good as Whamika...but I try. :naughty:

Made me remind, I dunno where was it...Oh yes, an aussie interview, the same of the marshmallows...

Mika was in Australia talking about Aussie bands, and he said "INX-sex"...then suddenly corrected "Oh...INXS :naughty: "...But that freudian slip was so funny!! :roftl:

Made me remind, I dunno where was it...Oh yes, an aussie interview, the same of the marshmallows...

Mika was in Australia talking about Aussie bands, and he said "INX-sex"...then suddenly corrected "Oh...INXS :naughty: "...But that freudian slip was so funny!! :roftl:

"I'm quite a Michael Hutchence fan. I think he was an amazing performer. I've got the DVDs. *embarrassed (?) chuckle* ... Seeing as I'm in Australia I think we should play an INX-sex song. INX-sex. *laughs* INXS song. Original Sin."

Such good taste!

And to think, at the time, I never detected even a hint of gayness!

My gaydar never did work very well. :sneaky2:

Mine either. I was sure George and I were destined to marry. :thumbdown:

I was practically raised on INXS's music. That video was filmed before I was even born. :naughty:

OMFG, I'm so old. I was into INXS even before this video. Original Sin is one of my all-time favourite songs.

Mica Hutchence. :naughty:

MicaHutchence.png

Michael Hutchence is the hottest man to ever walk the face of the earth.

And notice he's anatomically correct.

I suppose that's where the comparison stops. But, hey, who noticed? Thanks for pointing it out to me, though. Virgin eyes don't see such things easily. :naughty:

What kind of eggs was the eggnog made of? :boxed:

Erm...chicken? :shocked:

I'm not sure if the unwritten ban on cauliflower soup covers all kinds of soup or not :blink: I've seen several people discuss tomato soup, but I'm not sure if that's because there's a special acceptance of tomatoes :boxed:

Canned soup offends me in general. I'm an MSG-ophobe. :mf_rosetinted:

OMFG, I'm so old. I was into INXS even before this video. Original Sin is one of my all-time favourite songs.

The consolation is that you are one of the luckiest people on the face of the earth to have actually seen Michael Hutchence live. :thumb_yello:

"Original Sin" is awesome, which is why I was so pleased when Mika requested it. :biggrin2:

Michael Hutchence is the hottest man to ever walk the face of the earth.

I'm in full agreement with the former. :wub2:

...and I was wondering if the latter would come up.

Canned soup offends me in general. I'm an MSG-ophobe. :mf_rosetinted:

How close-minded of you. All edible substances should be treated equally. :mf_rosetinted:

*Sigh* yeah. What I wouldn't give to relive that moment.

Mika who??

No clue. Isn't this the MFC, the Michael Fan Club?

While Mika is a very talented young man, he has yet to reach Michael Hutchence-status. He may though in time, we'll just have to wait and see.

While Mika is a very talented young man, he has yet to reach Michael Hutchence-status. He may though in time, we'll just have to wait and see.

Even if he does reach that status he won't be the same for me.

Mika is insanely beautiful but I've still got too much of a motherly thing going on where he's concerned. I don't think it's ever going to change.

Michael Hutchence was 8 years older than me. Whole different story.

Even if he does reach that status he won't be the same for me.

Mika is insanely beautiful but I've still got too much of a motherly thing going on where he's concerned. I don't think it's ever going to change.

Michael Hutchence was 8 years older than me. Whole different story.

:naughty: *confession time* Mika IS insanely beautiful ..... & my daughter is the same age as him ...... & I definately DON'T have a mother thing going on with him....... :naughty::das::wink2:

:naughty: *confession time* Mika IS insanely beautiful ..... & my daughter is the same age as him ...... & I definately DON'T have a mother thing going on with him....... :naughty::das::wink2:

:naughty: It's not so much about Mika being young enough to be my son. I just think that's my tendency towards men at this point in my life. I was the same way with my ex-bf even though he is also insanely beautiful and much older than Mika.

But Michael Hutchence takes me back to a much different time. :biggrin2:

Is the thread / s up yet ?

It's in the process of being drafted, it will take a while. Jack volunteered to update the FAQ's, when she finishes it she's going to send it to me to proofread. Then we'll see what you all think of it.

In the meantime we're discussing the politics of soup and Michael Hutchence in true random MFC style.

It's in the process of being drafted, it will take a while. Jack volunteered to update the FAQ's, when she finishes it she's going to send it to me to proofread. Then we'll see what you all think of it.

In the meantime we're discussing the politics of soup and Michael Hutchence in true random MFC style.

Yeh I read it :roftl::thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update :biggrin2:

This is so funny

I need to make an omelette with baily's

actually that might taste icky

That sounds revolting. I'm all for culinary creativity...but, yeah.

So Jack's doing the FAQs, you'll edit, then FAQs will be posted, sexuality thread will be posted, and eventually Deano will modify welcome PM?

This talk of INXS makes me want to listen to "Never Tear Us Apart". I was obsessed with that song in high school.

"Don't ask me

What you know is true

Don't have to tell you

I love your precious heart"

:wub2:

I wonder if Michael Hutchence liked canned soup?