A Tribute to Mika...please watch

IngievV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always interesting to watch things people do about an artist when they don't use that artist's music. I enjoyed that. I'd seen some of the footage from interviews before and smiled cos I could imagine what he was saying and some of the other footage I was going "Ah, not seen this before, will have to track this one down..." so thankyou for that. And the Metallica song was quite a quiet track and I'm sitting here feeling all mellow and "good-feelingish". I liked your quotes in between too. Thanks for sharing.

I love this video, I love looking at videos made in tribute to an artist and this one works really well, the song was well chosen as it leaves you feeling all relaxed and happy and reflecting on Mika experiences. I love it! The footage was really good, I have seen some before but other I really wanna see now!

Good job!

Liz x x x

Ingie I thought it was lovely, and very sweet! And it was fun for me as a "real" fan to be able to say, oh that's the video where he says this, and to be able to recognise most of the footage. That chubby bunny one always cracks me up, did we ever find out how many marshmallows he stuffed in??:naughty:

Thanks all!

This song is one of my favorites of all time (though I'm not really a fan of Metallica's harder work:naughty: ) But I just felt like the lyrics completely fit the video, because well basically the point is: We love Mika the way he is, and Nothing else matters:biggrin2:

It's amazing!!!

though the music almost make me cry.... hehe:naughty:

I've sent it to Mika...hope the message have found the way! He should know about your tribute...

good luck, and happy holidays!:wink2:

It's beautiful Ingie !!! And the Metallica song fits perfectly !

I have to say I often find "tribute" stuff quite cheesy or depressing because they sound like the artist is dead or something :boxed:

But yours is just touching and nice, and the quotes you've inserted are absolutely appropriate and make it very inspirational !

Great job !!! :thumb_yello:

Yes it was amazing! Sry...I forgot to answer after the pee action....

Its really awesome and emotional..I love it all!

I love that AgressiveCaptionetteIgievV can be emotional too!!! :D

I wouldn't consider myself to be aggressive, just full of sarcasm and a strange kind of humour, but I can be emotional indeed:biggrin2: