IngievV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you know your opinion is extra special to me:biggrin2:

it really was awesome :wub2:

and i watched the other three videos as well, i can't believe you guys took the effort to caption all of them :shocked: but thankyou so much, it was so cool :biggrin2:

Beauuutifulll.

Quick question- Where's that footage from after Chubby Bunny, about 1:15, with the glasses from? I know it's from that Radio 1 weekend, I saw the thing with his foot. But I don't seem to remember these glasses...

I can't find it back:blink: I had to use it though, he's wearing the same shoes as mine :naughty:

ingie..you are an angel.

Thankyou for making my day,

love Suzanne

really its special..I forwarded it to my parents. I think they want to adopt him.

Not quite sure what Mrs . P would think of that!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm not sure if she'll be happy with that, I think she'll chain him at home:roftl:

..'Cause I spent half of my life making it:biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0o57J7auw

I'd love to hear opinions:biggrin2:

You are awesome! Thanks for that beautiful tirbute. I can't put together things like that, but I have started a topic in the facebook forum. Is Mika Your Inspiration? I hope people in the facebook forum will write something, if Mika has inspired them to be more than they thought they could be. Just as he has, with me. Here's the link to the facebook forum.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18571028264

Love today, from Marilyn

EDIT It's been a couple of days, and I'm hurt and disappointed that no one has gone onto the forum to write somthing in the new topic. I wanted to do something, on facebook, to hopefully show all those Mika haters that he is our inspiration. If you were to read my post on the forum, you'd understand how hard it is for me to even write a link and copy it correctly. I cn't do a lovely video montage, but I do my best for Mika with the skills that I have.

Love from Marilyn

You wear yourself out doing this tribute to Mika!! AWESOME. I'm proud of you.:glasses3:

Thanks, it even has got his own thread on the italian forum:naughty: (Yes I stalk:roftl: )

But this wasn't very positive:

Non vorrei rovinare l'atmosfera di totale indifferenza creata dalla uait () ma a me questo video fa proprio stare male...le odio queste canoni tristissime...

Il discorso l'abbiamo fatto tante volte,è pure inutile parlarne di nuovo...

Solo che così non so quanto riuscirò ad andare avanti.E' dura per tutte,aimè.

Can someone translate:roftl:

Ah well, I don't care what other people think, this was made the way I wanted it, and the songs etc. for me it just feels right:thumb_yello:

Your video was AWESOME !

I would vote it one, two, three, four, five stars ! And the song, OMG, you would never know how much do I love Metallica:punk:

You've made great effort on the project:punk:

You've got the love:wub2:

Our man should put you on the guestlist:thumb_yello:

Love you girl, MWWAAA

:shocked:

:wub2:

These were beautifully spent six and a half minutes. Thank you for that.:wink2:

Mika should see this. He really should. :wink2:

Yes, I hope Mika gets to see the tribute. He gets so much disrespect. He was mentioned on the BBC morning show this morning, and the idiot presenter didn't even know Mika is a HE! She thought he was a SHE, then it was kind-of "well he/she's done well."

Oh God, please give me strength to cope with these idiots!

Once again, thanks for the tribute to that awesome MALE!

Love today, from Marilyn

Thanks, it even has got his own thread on the italian forum:naughty: (Yes I stalk:roftl: )

But this wasn't very positive:

Non vorrei rovinare l'atmosfera di totale indifferenza creata dalla uait () ma a me questo video fa proprio stare male...le odio queste canoni tristissime...

Il discorso l'abbiamo fatto tante volte,è pure inutile parlarne di nuovo...

Solo che così non so quanto riuscirò ad andare avanti.E' dura per tutte,aimè.

Can someone translate:roftl:

Ah well, I don't care what other people think, this was made the way I wanted it, and the songs etc. for me it just feels right:thumb_yello:

what italian forum?..

it's quite random, I don't understand without the context..

basically they say that the song is very sad...and that is hard for all the girl to keep going on..:naughty:

anyway, I like it!:wink2: {mmh yeah maybe next time a less plaintive tune:tears:}