From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

Aww, it looks like I'm the only person who's fine with being fat. :tears:

We have to stick together, ladies!

I'm calling a Double Chin convention in my backyard. Tomorrow. Be there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well guess what guys!

yesterday morning i weighed myself and im 9 stone, 11 Ibs and 6 ounces. I then went dancing for two hours in the evening. I weighed myself this morning and i was 9 stone, 11 Ibs and 4 ounces! :roftl: i dont know how much that is, but hey ho!

Brilliant Caz, bet you feel happy? I remember being that size when I was younger. If you keep control of it now, you'll be happy in your 40's when you really want it to matter. Very well done you.

Hi hmitts, yes I'm sure you can join. If you go to the very first page and see jemmalee's post, you need to PM her to add your name.

She herself is not well with eye trouble at the mo, so she might not reply straight away.

It would be good to have any positive people on board. We ALL need encouragement.

ok thanks :thumb_yello:

Brilliant Caz, bet you feel happy? I remember being that size when I was younger. If you keep control of it now, you'll be happy in your 40's when you really want it to matter. Very well done you.

yes i was quite satisfied! not that i know how drastic a change in ounces is LOL but oh well! all i know is that im loseing weight, so yippee!

im finding that im craving chocolate more now, but I'm being strong. NO chocolate. NO chocolate. NO chocolate. I'm trying not to have TOO much weight watchers choc incase i start developing a taste for chocolate again and i really dont want that happening. i will control this stupid craving! I'm dreading my periods though LOL, thats when i crave them most!

Aww, it looks like I'm the only person who's fine with being fat. :tears:

We have to stick together, ladies!

I'm calling a Double Chin convention in my backyard. Tomorrow. Be there.

Sarie, let's be REAL.....

You are NOT fat, that is why... you are happy with yourself. ...And besides that you are SO beautiful! If I were YOUR size, I would be happy with myself.... and feel bad at all

Corporate Christmas party last weekend. (We have it later because December is quite busy).

Cheesecake 1; Me, 0.

But, apart from that, I've been good - especially with cooking my own breakfast instead of caving in to the call of A&W's bacon and eggers. Progress!

i needed a treat today...sigh, so i ate sweets....:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

this is so bad! :sneaky2:

ok

tomorrow's another day!

Robi, I went supermarket shopping today and thought of you! A jar of Nutella for £1.00.

Miles away and I still think of you LOL!

Robi, I went supermarket shopping today and thought of you! A jar of Nutella for £1.00.

Miles away and I still think of you LOL!

and did you buy it? bad bad shari!! :naughty: :naughty:

i had nutella today and a lot more...i needed food support!

how natural finding an help in food is!!!

i mean

i'm not a little girl...i should know! and restrain myself.....

*sigh*

Good morning ladies!

So the scales were waiting for me this morning. I lost another kilo (2 pounds) over the last week. Not as much as last week but better than nothing. That makes 3 kilos in two weeks. I think that is ok.

How are you all doing today?

I forgot to say hi to all fatfighterships !!

let's start saving money for festival season !!!! stop buying hollysnacks !

i'd go great escape, no mud, electric gardens, isle of wight, say wat !! bestival ofcos !!!!!! i dun think i'd make it to see Mika, cos he is a shiny shiny big booger with 4 nomination for the Brits, he'd only play v or real isle of wight or glasto, boring, Oooooo "when i signed to a major record label " :naughty: hahahaha, dammed funny, i was always thinking about get rid of the mews, but i can't cus he is goddammed gorgusgus, so if he is playing wireless or hyde park calling, well, i'll get a cheap last min ticket from ebay to see him :gun_bandana: :sad: bi

why u changed all your images to toddlers ???? u all predict a diet when your were toddlers ???

I forgot to say hi to all fatfighterships !!

let's start saving money for festival season !!!! stop buying hollysnacks !

i'd go great escape, no mud, electric gardens, isle of wight, say wat !! bestival ofcos !!!!!! i dun think i'd make it to see Mika, cos he is a shiny shiny big booger with 4 nomination for the Brits, he'd only play v or real isle of wight or glasto, boring, Oooooo "when i signed to a major record label " :naughty: hahahaha, dammed funny, i was always thinking about get rid of the mews, but i can't cus he is goddammed gorgusgus, so if he is playing wireless or hyde park calling, well, i'll get a cheap last min ticket from ebay to see him :gun_bandana: :sad: bi

why u changed all your images to toddlers ???? u all predict a diet when your were toddlers ???

Did you take a breath ??? :shocked:

hiya !!!1

hope u are feeling better!!!!

i had a mac d's today so have had a small tea since i have used up most of my points for today !!!!

i have a bi lateral ear infection baaaaaaaa

why cant they make no points cough medicine its not my fault i am ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

hello all!

life is really stressful. last night i had a nice long bath to rid myself of stress (and i was knackered from dancing) and afterwards i used body lotion which i never use. My body was nice and relaxed in bed but my mind was still buzzing, it kept whirling and whirling and just wouldn't let go, so I went to a shop called China World and bought myself a Chinese CD. The lovely chinese lady played some to me and it sounds really calming and pretty. I haven't heard it all though; it has 18 songs per CD and there are 3 CD's lol :roftl: so I'll be playing that softly tonight when I hit the sack :)

Hey Y'all! Well, I'm now 3.5 lbs away from my mini goal.

I wanted to lose 10 more lbs before the Mika gig in February. I'm well on my way to meeting that and may even exceed it. I'm so excited! I finally broke through that horrible months-long plateau! Of course, it takes 4 miles of walking a day..but, it's so worth it to see the scale moving in the right direction again.

Good luck to everyone!

hi I need people's advice, I want to join a group like weight watchers but I am very nervous about going to the meetings as I would be scared I was the youngest so is there anyway I can jus get the leaflets and information about points and everything from weight watchers and jus not go to the groups???

Liz xxx