1 Million MFC Posts

deano

That is how many posts have been made on MFC.

Only a select few forums ever get to one million posts, so it begs the question, who will write the 1 millionth post? And what will that post be? And how should we celebrate? :thumb_yello:

Wow, so many celebrations! More contests and giveaways, I guess!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can determine who made the millionth post?

Yes. You go to the most recent post and then click on the number found at the top, right hand corner (so for example, your post before mine was #28) and it will give you the number (your post was 991097).

It actually looks like we are much closer than we thought...:shocked:

According to a post done at 13:42 pm Toronto time, 18:42 pm London, England, there's only 8,543 posts left until the 1 millionth post.

Deano - is this accurate?

I just noticed that Suzy has calculated that the 1,000,000 post will be on or around the 13th of Jan which is also the closing date for the NY competition on the music channels over here in the UK.

What would be the odds of the 1,000,000th poster being the winner of the comp?

WOWOW!! Thats incredible really!:D

But how will pwople know when the millionth post will be posted?!?

Read my post above (#29).

According to my more recent calculations, this one millionth post will happen Friday or SATURDAY (the MFC 1 year Anniversary). We are currently averaging 50 posts every 10 minutes! 300 posts an hour! And last I checked, we only have 8499 posts to go!

:punk:

According to my more recent calculations, this one millionth post will happen Friday or SATURDAY (the MFC 1 year Anniversary). We are currently averaging 50 posts a minute! 300 posts an hour! And last I checked, we only have 8499 posts to go!

I don't understand how the post number in the url doesn't line up with the post number on the front of the board. It says mine is 991515 but the front page is 969,813.

According to my more recent calculations, this one millionth post will happen Friday or SATURDAY (the MFC 1 year Anniversary). We are currently averaging 50 posts a minute! 300 posts an hour! And last I checked, we only have 8499 posts to go!

Wo, thats really soon!! I hope it'll be controlled enough to get the millionth one to be a good one!:D

I'm useless at maths, so I'll just assume you're right,lol:)

Blimey, how amazing are we?!?

Mika's people must take notice, a million posts in a year and nearly 10,000 members. Last time I looked on mikasounds there were only 3 people logged in.

So people join in a chorus of 'if your in Mika Fan Club clap your hands!':naughty:

Mika's people must take notice, a million posts in a year and nearly 10,000 members. Last time I looked on mikasounds there were only 3 people logged in.

So people join in a chorus of 'if your in Mika Fan Club clap your hands!':naughty:

*claps* :biggrin2:

Pretty impressive :thumb_yello: It would be funny if the millionth poster would be made by someone who is new here in his/her introduction thread. Then it would be like

-welcome to MFC, you are the millionth poster, you win a priiizzeee!:biggrin2:

- um :blink:

Pretty impressive :thumb_yello: It would be funny if the millionth poster would be made by someone who is new here in his/her introduction thread. Then it would be like

-welcome to MFC, you are the millionth poster, you win a priiizzeee!:biggrin2:

- um :blink:

lol! That probably will happen!ha!:D

I think it would be fitting if it happened on January 5th.:biggrin2:

* Suzy looks at her stats*

I've only posted an average of 9 a day.:blink:

That would be good - and possible is we post as we have been over

the last month or so!! :thumb_yello:

We need to get Deano or Fred to bring this to the attention of Mika's

management - maybe this, plus the petition book will convince them

that we are here to stay!! :biggrin2: