Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

so much friends of mine in the list of the yes! :thumb_yello:

enjoy the gig :thumb_yello:

but... FIAT IS ITALIAN :italia:

all italians were born in a old FIAT 500 and...

nobody italian fan at that gig

:crybaby: :crybaby:

i hope there willl be in the future a mika gig for Rols Royce in Italy and nobody british fan invited

:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About this thing on Monday now, I kind of assumed that they meant the surname of the person who won the tickets? In which case it's my BF and he'd be under gate B. :boxed:

How crap is that, if everyone else is in A?

...Not crap at all LOL :roftl: ...at least you're fortunate enough to be going :emot-sad::crybaby:

Which queue is everyone gonna be in then??

I'm a queue A! :punk: Woop Laura you are too...Who else?

whoop! at least we can stick together then :thumb_yello:

Sarah- i found you on my friends list :thumb_yello:

Phew...I still exist then :wink2:

Me and Jems, queue A too.

And me and Carrie :punk: Party!! What time are you all going to get there?

Found this on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110216115807&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Caution anyone thinking of bidding, we have been asked to bring ID and my name is printed on my ticket, so if you buy this , I don't know if the same rules apply, just something to be aware of.

I wondered how long it would be before someone listed these on Ebay. I thought of asking a question about ID etc, but I thought he might put 2 and 2 together with usernames etc! Strange there was no mention of it in the listing.....naughty:sneaky2:

So apparently Mika is headlining, The Feeling are also playing and The Vibrants are opening for them.

(According to a Facebook event listing thing)

You can watch on .... MSN ... STREAMING starts at:

8 pm London, UK time.

3 pm Toronto (Eastern standard time)

12 noon Los Angeles (Pacific Standard time)

WATCH THE LIVE STREAM AT:

http://specials.uk.msn.com/Fiat500launch/Homepage.aspx

So apparently Mika is headlining, The Feeling are also playing and The Vibrants are opening for them.

(According to a Facebook event listing thing)

You can watch on .... MSN ... STREAMING starts at:

8 pm London, UK time.

3 pm Toronto (Eastern standard time)

12 noon Los Angeles (Pacific Standard time)

WATCH THE LIVE STREAM AT:

http://specials.uk.msn.com/Fiat500launch/Homepage.aspx

Oh you are a love. I won't have to go and stand in a car showroom on my ownsome. I'll watch this from home. Thanks

Found this on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110216115807&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Caution anyone thinking of bidding, we have been asked to bring ID and my name is printed on my ticket, so if you buy this , I don't know if the same rules apply, just something to be aware of.

hmm looks well dodgy that, I mean you gotta pay for it upfront then meet him to get the tix...:sneaky2: don't like the sound of that at all, maybe I'll ask him about the ID make him squirm.

Oh you are a love. I won't have to go and stand in a car showroom on my ownsome. I'll watch this from home. Thanks

:thumb_yello: You're welcome!

I wanna know who the special celebrity presenter is....

probably someone who's not even really famous...:thumbdown:

I think that if there are 3 'main' acts and it's gonna last for about 3 hours, Mika should hopefully do quite a few songs. All of the singles at least, probably almost a whole 'full' setlist, maybe the old 45 minute show or something?

hmm looks well dodgy that, I mean you gotta pay for it upfront then meet him to get the tix...:sneaky2: don't like the sound of that at all, maybe I'll ask him about the ID make him squirm.

Am going to ask him a question bout ID too . . . .

Good.... I bet s/he doesn't respond.....:sneaky2:

...Not crap at all LOL :roftl: ...at least you're fortunate enough to be going :emot-sad::crybaby:

Yes, I know, I was just being greedy..:wink2:

I AM SO HAPPY YOU GIRLS WON!!

It is so nice to have MFC out in force. Do you have to dress posh for this event??

:boxed:

I don't think it would matter anyway, considering it's outdoors and we will be wearing our coats over our clothes!:naughty:

I don't think it would matter anyway, considering it's outdoors and we will be wearing our coats over our clothes!:naughty:

It's not gonna be cold apparently (about 10 degrees) but will almost certainly be raining.

Time to build our umbrella forts again I think :punk:

It's not gonna be cold apparently (about 10 degrees) but will almost certainly be raining.

oh no! not the rain again!! .. ah well, i guess i won't notice it while mika's performing :fisch:

A lot of people on Ebay do that nowadays, where you buy upfront and meet them at the venue on day of show-especially as in this case, there are so few days until the event. But, I seriously think whoever got these would be sorely disappointed, it's a VIP show so I expect wherever the tickets come from the name of the "winner" would have to be printed on them and ID produced on the door. :(

A lot of people on Ebay do that nowadays, where you buy upfront and meet them at the venue on day of show-especially as in this case, there are so few days until the event. But, I seriously think whoever got these would be sorely disappointed, it's a VIP show so I expect wherever the tickets come from the name of the "winner" would have to be printed on them and ID produced on the door. :(

My name is on the ticket and they have asked for ID

My name is on the ticket and they have asked for ID
Mm, I've seen in the thread about the names on tickets and ID asked for-this is what I was referring to-I guess it doesn't matter where they come from this will be the case for every ticket.

It would be interested to see what the person says-if he says there is no name/ID required, I would be doubly suspicious then.

Looking at your pictures Laura, and comparing that gig to the last lot, the ICA was a bit like having Mika in your living room, wasn't it? :naughty:

that it was :naughty: he really was within touching distance :bleh:

:thumb_yello:

You just know we're all gonna be in queue A...except for one MFCer or something. I don't know enough surnames to figure it out myself :blink:

Probably a good thing we're in queue A.... I can't find the queue B place on the map!

I wonder if there is actually a difference between 'priority' tickets and 'standard' tickets. The Fiat website is giving away priority tickets but some of the others i.e the Mirror one says standard tickets....

:blink: well lets hope there is a difference, that all us MFCers are VIPs cos we have 'priority' tickets

ella ella eh eh ehhh

that it was :naughty: he really was within touching distance :bleh:

:blink: well lets hope there is a difference, that all us MFCers are VIPs cos we have 'priority' tickets

ella ella eh eh ehhh

I feel quite special that you ignored everyone else's posts and just quoted me :mf_rosetinted:

So what time do you think we should arrive?

Since it's my day off and I live nearby I'm gonna head there pretty early...just to be nosey really :naughty: